PDA

View Full Version : Nexi Evening Gloves Bug

EighthGateGai
11-26-2015, 12:43 AM
Nexi's Rending Claws do 160 dmg on the initial hit and each tick with full tier 3 bowling on a practice mode bot. With the Evening Gloves, it's supposed to be 20% more, but it's the same.

Hash
11-26-2015, 09:41 PM
You are correct. I had to checked this out as per our conversation playstation chat.

The damage should scale to 192 damage on the initial hit with full tier 3 bowling on a practice mode bot.

I will further investigate versus players as well!

Thank you my good sir for your post I will attach it to my bugs thread

EighthGateGai
11-27-2015, 12:47 AM
You are correct. I had to checked this out as per our conversation playstation chat.

The damage should scale to 192 damage on the initial hit with full tier 3 bowling on a practice mode bot.

I will further investigate versus players as well!

Thank you my good sir for your post I will attach it to my bugs thread

Actually, psycho informed me that her Rending Claws is actually a 3 hit combo and then the DOT and Evening Gloves only add 20% to the initial 3 hits and not the DOT. I tested it in practice mode and it's kinda hard to see the numbers for the first 3 hits but without Evening Gloves, the first 3 hits do 66 damage and with Evening Gloves, they do 79 so they actually aren't broken, they just don't affect her DOT unfortunately

Hash
12-01-2015, 04:23 AM
Thanks for coming back to confirm this. I was thinking it would effect the DoT as well.

Good to know!