PDA

View Full Version : My unable to join

Bombiosh
11-26-2015, 09:14 PM
I don't know if I am banned or its that I can't join . You may ask your self join what, here is the answer I press on the app and instantly I am kicked, it doesn't state why I am getting kicked or anything please help me.

Ginslice
11-27-2015, 06:34 AM
Right there with ya buddy. It's Lumpkin by the way ;) I contacted game support (which I recommend 4 any major issues, cuz they're prompt, effective & always as sweet as can be! They replied back on a holiday even!? Love u Kiz!) & I'll post what they wrote next

Ginslice
11-27-2015, 06:34 AM
Hi!

The last update was complicated by new requirements issued by Apple that we were not made aware of. Please know that we are working with them to resolve the issues as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience! Once we get it working, we will do our best to make it up to you.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Kiz Studios Game Support
www.kizstudios.com

Ginslice
11-27-2015, 06:41 AM
Apple/iOS can b a pain n the boootay especially with all they're stinkin updates! I've had a million these past few months & I swear they always sneak another 1 in right after Kiz's works they're hineys off 2 give us a sweet update!? Bad form Apple! No 1 messes with Kiz!!

Bombiosh
11-27-2015, 05:12 PM
I figured Apple was the mess not kizstudios they all op to make a game breaking