PDA

View Full Version : Blitz Overdrive Bug with Bowling

Hash
11-28-2015, 11:47 PM
Blitz Overdrive is supposed to heal 200health with 5 tier 3 bowling.

The basic natural heal is 100.

It should go to 200 health a second.

Bowling is NOT scaling to the healing.

TheCruxLomar
11-30-2015, 02:50 AM
I cant tell you I have tried it. I am not maxed level but my brother is, he said Blitz is a buggy champ.

I read your other posts and I agree this should be fixed! Bowling adds 20% skill healing. thats 16k coins, wasted. I would hope that it would scale or else they are not writing the info right.

Zombie
11-30-2015, 04:19 AM
I spent 80,000 coins on five tier 3 bowling and to find out it was bugged. PLEASE FIX he is a support class and with his other buffs not working 40-50% of the time its not at his full potential

Hangtime1984
11-30-2015, 10:12 AM
I think his over drive works similar to Khans as his doesn't scale to bowling either

but we will see

Hash
11-30-2015, 08:29 PM
It could perceive to that way, but You have to factor that he heals and buffs the whole entire team. Where Blitz does not buff the entire team, so with his bowling I do not see why not have it scale with bowling since you only can use it to one ally and not all like Khan does.

For sure we will see but thank you all for your feedback. I am sorry you guys spent the coins IT IS A PAINFUL PROCESS TO BE A BETA TESTER

:)

Hash
11-30-2015, 08:40 PM
To be honest I would be okay with not having bowling work with him but I am sure many players are going to try it with Blitz for the healing. They should put a tooltip of what bowling will effect and what it won't effect.

I still think adding it wouldn't be much of an issue

TheCruxLomar
12-01-2015, 07:24 PM
Hash you have a point. They should have a tooltip for letting me know bowling will not be working for healing.

On a side note, blitz ain't healing everyone, he just healing himself and an ally so I don't see why not he is a support character. Sprout heals for the same amount if bowling would work but it heals everyone!

Hash
12-02-2015, 02:44 AM
That's exactly what I mean crux, I do however just recently been told bowling will be scaled if not already is working.

I don't guarantee since I am currently working. But I have trusted sources within this community. (: