PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Trip Isssues

Hangtime1984
01-08-2016, 09:21 AM
Major - Abilities aren't working how they should

1. Dr. Trip can be stunned
2. Radius on Healing circle occasionally misses Dr. Trip (sometimes i do get the healing overtime effects)
3. Stuns are just not scaling with hex
4. Blind on him doesn't work (blind doesn't do anything autos still hit and player can see)
5. Damage Resistance doesn't trigger or register
6. Stun icon shows up on screen but player still able to move around
7. Weapon - Med Pack doesn't increase with HOT of heal (should be 144)

Minor - Reading description doesn't match
1. Text descriptions for healing over time are not accurate to bowling

Cord_Zilla
01-08-2016, 11:46 AM
Even on Kunak it seems the blind is ineffective. I'm still able to score hits even after I've been hit by it.

I think for blindness it should be like when you have the short invincibility after you respawn in annihilation. Where the hits don't register until the effect wears off.

Hangtime1984
01-08-2016, 03:00 PM
Even on Kunak it seems the blind is ineffective. I'm still able to score hits even after I've been hit by it.

I think for blindness it should be like when you have the short invincibility after you respawn in annihilation. Where the hits don't register until the effect wears off.

blindness is horrible.

My preference no auto attacks = blindness

Basically opposite of silence

Low_lo
01-08-2016, 09:17 PM
Fixing these bugs with Dr. Trip before the tournament would be appreciated.

Jinn
01-09-2016, 11:22 AM
Dr trip is also being stunned he has a trait low to the ground that says he can't be stunned

DeathBySilenceXX
01-09-2016, 01:21 PM
Dr trip is also being stunned he has a trait low to the ground that says he can't be stunned
Yeah it's a pretty major issue. I was so excited for it then it didn't work and I was being stunned. It's a little disappointing that those things weren't tested before release

Cord_Zilla
01-10-2016, 12:59 PM
Was playing rook today and used shadow mist on dr. Trip and it didn't seem to stun him. Haven't seem him used much so can't really compare to how it acts the rest of the time.

XForbiddenSmokeX
01-11-2016, 02:28 PM
I like blind, I just think it should cover the whole screen and every blind skill should have at least another second added.

Hash
01-12-2016, 12:16 AM
These are major issues with a recent released champion. Kiz will be doing a champion spotlight on Dr. Trip Tuesday 4pm est. If anyone can make that twitch stream, please bring up these issues. (: