PDA

View Full Version : Please fix speed drain. It does not work properly.

Deadlywolf
01-16-2016, 02:05 AM
I know I know, there is already a thread about this. But you know what? I don't care.

This speed drain bug deserves a lot of attention+another topic+even more if it doesn't get fixed asap. Me and my friend was just facing a team of Khan, Melody, and Blitz.

My friend had speed drain on and it did not work at ALL against these guys.

It's extremely game breaking because all their buffs are incredibly good and there needs to be counters to them.

There is little to no motivation to not use girded if speed drain isn't reliable in this game.

Deadlywolf
01-16-2016, 02:17 AM
Update:
I think..I might know the root cause why speed drain doesn't work reliably.
Someone told me you can't stun Melody when she has her buff on, but you can still slow her.
I'm guessing her buff transfer to all characters, and everyone ends up being immune to stuns.

It makes me wonder how the game is coded. Is it possible that stun immunity and slow movement immunity is mismatched? Dr. Trip says he can't be stunned but he can still get stunned. What if he's just immune to movement debuffs?

Khomi Cy
01-16-2016, 12:20 PM
Melody does give movement debuff immunity on one of her buffs.

Speed drain is still broken though.

Hangtime1984
01-16-2016, 12:24 PM
Movement immunity is stuns, knockbacks, pulls. Bad language I know but that's what it means it in this game.

So yes her buff transfers just like the speed. Support champ FTW

Imo if melody couldn't be slowed as well it would be little OP.

Speed drain is a stun so it's not successful against melody buff.

Side note only other character that has movement immunity is Xavillia

Hangtime1984
01-26-2016, 11:49 AM
I tested this out on a Khan twice after 1.12 Patch. Received hate mail for quitting match obviously.:rolleyes:

I will try to upload video. But PSN is currently acting up :mad:

Speed drain with crusher works sometimes, but not every time when player performs movement buff.

Hash
01-28-2016, 08:00 PM
I was stun locked for a minute with my blitz from a nexi using speed drain

banes
01-29-2016, 02:58 PM

what kind of cruel sadist would use speed drain with nexi on an innocent blitz who can only heal while speeding themselves up? oh thats right...

Hangtime1984
01-29-2016, 04:03 PM

That's another issue.