PDA

View Full Version : Skill cool down reduction



Caboose_y
02-07-2016, 02:27 PM
Vooghoul's infectious curse has a cool down of 8 seconds but when 50% skill cool down reduction it has a 4.32 cool down. Inconsistency here could mean elsewhere

Hangtime1984
02-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Cool downs max are 8% you must be using a weapon. Check the match to see if weapon is the problem

Caboose_y
02-23-2016, 07:01 PM
Yes manacles grant a 10% cool down. Just the manacles reduce the 8 by .8 as expected. Just coffees give 40% and reduce it by 3.2 as expected. Combined ends up as 50% with a 4.32 cool down hence the inconsistancy

Hangtime1984
02-23-2016, 10:19 PM
Yes manacles grant a 10% cool down. Just the manacles reduce the 8 by .8 as expected. Just coffees give 40% and reduce it by 3.2 as expected. Combined ends up as 50% with a 4.32 cool down hence the inconsistancy

So the game is seeing weapon cool downs and coffees as separate reduction stats instead of a combine stat.

So that problem should be true with any other character who using coffee + weapon to reduce cool downs. Makes sense cause my kept feeling my math was off