PDA

View Full Version : Let us know -

iturkeysaladboy
06-10-2016, 04:30 AM
Please let us know of any issues you have experiencing with the download, game, transactions, and general user experience here.

Best

#havoctime

Incognito
06-11-2016, 01:28 AM
I can't get past the first loading screen. The progress bar gets stuck on Downloading and never finishes - which is kind of ironic for a game that has so many progress bars.

iturkeysaladboy
06-15-2016, 06:31 AM
We are sorry to hear of your issue. We have been working hard to identify the source of the issue. A new build will be available in the next few days which resolves this.

Parracid
06-16-2016, 08:49 AM
Make a purchase, then game falls, and I haven't see my gems, restore purchases not works..... Money goes to you but I don't have gems ((((

tennischamp5
06-16-2016, 05:52 PM
Great game - couple bugs I'm still noticing post-update.

1) Level 22-8 (boss battle) is bugged. I can't complete it without the game crashing. If I try to play the boss battle directly from map, it crashes on loading screen. If I start at 22-7 and then hit next... it works until wave 3... and then crashes. Not sure how to get around this.

2) I think equipment stats may be working now, but my legacy gear still says level 1 when i click on it in the equip screen of the character. I need to unequip it and re-equip it each time to see the actual stats.

3) The merchant keeps getting stuck. Once I click on it, only way I can leave the screen is to restart the game. None of the buttons work.

Fizzle
06-17-2016, 03:28 PM
I am also having a few bugs, two of which tennis champ has also had.

1) Level 22-8, if I try to go directly to it the game crashes on the loading screen, if I continue to it from 22-7 it will crash on wave 3 of 22-8 before the enemies appear.

2) Equipment won in chests is not going into my inventory. Consumables are working and appear when I get them but equipment doesn't. I had a legacy sword that failed to appear as well as a common item.

3) More often than not I will get stuck on the merchant and have to restart the game.

4) Some items don't seem to display their stats properly on the merchant, I have even seen one that stats changed every time I selected it.

Apart from those bugs though the game is great :)

Fizzle
06-18-2016, 02:33 PM
As an update to this 22-8 also crashes in the Elite campaign mode.

Korserva
06-20-2016, 05:00 PM
As of today, videos no longer count. They do not let me get idle exp/sp boost, vip unlock, or an extra chest at the end of the level as they are supposed to.

iPhone 5
9.3.2 iOS
I have tried both with my wireless router and my iPhone network as well as soft rebooting the iPhone to make sure it was not on my end.

Edit: Backing up to Facebook, deleting, redownloading, and restoring old data from FB has fixed it for now. Not a great workaround, but there it is for anyone else with this problem.

iturkeysaladboy
06-22-2016, 08:26 AM
Make a purchase, then game falls, and I haven't see my gems, restore purchases not works..... Money goes to you but I don't have gems (((( We are sorry to hear of that issue. We are in the process of uploading a new build (1.03) which corrects this issue, whatever impacts you impacts us. If the issue continues within the new version please let us know.

iturkeysaladboy
06-22-2016, 08:28 AM
I can't get past the first loading screen. The progress bar gets stuck on Downloading and never finishes - which is kind of ironic for a game that has so many progress bars. We corrected this with version 1.02 of the game. However we have another version of the game (1.03) coming which is going to reduce the download time.

iturkeysaladboy
06-22-2016, 08:31 AM
Great game - couple bugs I'm still noticing post-update.

1) Level 22-8 (boss battle) is bugged. I can't complete it without the game crashing. If I try to play the boss battle directly from map, it crashes on loading screen. If I start at 22-7 and then hit next... it works until wave 3... and then crashes. Not sure how to get around this.

2) I think equipment stats may be working now, but my legacy gear still says level 1 when i click on it in the equip screen of the character. I need to unequip it and re-equip it each time to see the actual stats.

3) The merchant keeps getting stuck. Once I click on it, only way I can leave the screen is to restart the game. None of the buttons work.

We appreciate the detailed issues and are generally sorry to hear this has inconvenienced your play through. We have a new version of the game (1.03) coming within the next few days which addresses a lot of these issues. The issue with the game getting stuck on campaign 22-8 has been picked up and will be fixed, the same goes for the game getting stuck at the merchant screen.

iturkeysaladboy
06-22-2016, 08:32 AM
As an update to this 22-8 also crashes in the Elite campaign mode.

We are uploading a new version (1.03) which addresses this crash.

iturkeysaladboy
06-22-2016, 08:33 AM
As of today, videos no longer count. They do not let me get idle exp/sp boost, vip unlock, or an extra chest at the end of the level as they are supposed to.

iPhone 5
9.3.2 iOS
I have tried both with my wireless router and my iPhone network as well as soft rebooting the iPhone to make sure it was not on my end.

Edit: Backing up to Facebook, deleting, redownloading, and restoring old data from FB has fixed it for now. Not a great workaround, but there it is for anyone else with this problem.

We are investing this issue as a matter of urgency. Look out for the new version which is coming (1.03).