PDA

View Full Version : Game no longer working.

tennischamp5
06-18-2016, 11:05 AM
As of this morning, the game stopped working altogether. The initial loading screen appears, and then crashes. Kinda disappointed as I've spent quite a bit of money on it and was unable to progress past 22-7 as it was due to the crashing bug. This might be the last nail in the coffin.

iturkeysaladboy
06-22-2016, 08:37 AM
As of this morning, the game stopped working altogether. The initial loading screen appears, and then crashes. Kinda disappointed as I've spent quite a bit of money on it and was unable to progress past 22-7 as it was due to the crashing bug. This might be the last nail in the coffin.

We are genuinely sorry to hear of your repeated issues. We have a new version of the game (1.03) being uploaded which reduces the issue with the download time and corrects the issue with the crash at campaign 22-7.

iturkeysaladboy
07-01-2016, 08:14 AM

Have you installed the latest version 1.04? (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heroes-havoc-idle-adventures/id1049732600?mt=8) As the app is working, as in you can download it, with fixes to previous bugs you called out, and the shop re-enabled.