PDA

View Full Version : Game crash lost all online season progress

Ferocity
06-19-2016, 01:18 PM
I was playing the online season and had all of my heroes up to lvl 30+ mostly equipped with uncommon and rare gear and all skill ones at lvl 50 skill twos lvl25 and almost all my skill 3 at lvl 10 and had already evolved one of my characters

And the game crashed all my heroes reset to lvl 1 the one that was evolved is back to being a two star. I lost all of my gear and skills are all reset as well.

I also paid 100 gems for 12 hours of increased Xp and that has rest as well and it had only been an hour

I was/am currently rank 3rd, I hoping for help to fix this, and wondering if anyone else had this problem, Thanks.

Fizzle
06-19-2016, 01:43 PM
If I go from Online season to offline and back all my heroes reset to lvl1 and all the gear vanishes.
I gave up the last season because it was bugged, I guess I won't be able to play this one either.

Ferocity
06-19-2016, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the reply, I'm glad it doesn't only happen to me. I had it happen again but it seems as long as I don't have my heroes in idle mode on the offline mode then it doesn't reset everything when it crashes...atleast so far that seems to be working as a way of avoiding it. I have been set back about an hour worth of progress after a crash but that's much better than completely being reset. Good luck hopefully you can get yours to do better as well.

iturkeysaladboy
07-01-2016, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the reply, I'm glad it doesn't only happen to me. I had it happen again but it seems as long as I don't have my heroes in idle mode on the offline mode then it doesn't reset everything when it crashes...atleast so far that seems to be working as a way of avoiding it. I have been set back about an hour worth of progress after a crash but that's much better than completely being reset. Good luck hopefully you can get yours to do better as well.

In the latest version 1.04 we have;

Fixed a crash when the app loses focus once Idle Mode is unlocked (was causing crash when making purchases in shop or minimizing the game).
Re-enabled Idle Mode unlock.
Fixed issues with Idle Mode triggering too quickly when minimizing app or switching between Season and Non-Season play
Prevented Cloud vs Local data popup when not required.

You can download from the App Store here. (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heroes-havoc-idle-adventures/id1049732600?mt=8)