PDA

View Full Version : Legacy items disappeared from inventory

RumanticK
06-28-2016, 03:08 AM
1) I bought starter pack (hero + legacy sword). Couple days later, after one of game updates it changed into green axe lvl 8. Never changed back.
2) Today after updating to latest version i bought 500 gems and used 400 of them to buy chests. Got another legacy sword. It displayed as lvl 99999 white axe in inventory. Game hanged. I restarted app, white axe disappeared, no trace of legacy items in inventory.

Could you restore these items please?

tennischamp5
06-28-2016, 07:55 AM
This has happened to me as well. I'm up to 6 legacy items that have vanished so far. Kinda disappointing, since it's exciting to get a new piece. But then the game is so buggy that it crashes and the item vanishes.

Fizzle
06-28-2016, 11:14 AM
My legacy items have gone now as well, not that I am too concerned though as they are pretty under powered and just use up inventory space.

I have found that any item received through a chest you need to exit the app (but not close) then go back to it straight away and it will then show correctly.

iturkeysaladboy
06-28-2016, 04:44 PM
1) I bought starter pack (hero + legacy sword). Couple days later, after one of game updates it changed into green axe lvl 8. Never changed back.
2) Today after updating to latest version i bought 500 gems and used 400 of them to buy chests. Got another legacy sword. It displayed as lvl 99999 white axe in inventory. Game hanged. I restarted app, white axe disappeared, no trace of legacy items in inventory.

Could you restore these items please?

Sorry to hear this. We uploaded a new version of the app (1.03) today with a fix to this issue of players losing data. We continue to investigate this issue. Get back to everyone asap with an update.

iturkeysaladboy
06-28-2016, 04:45 PM
My legacy items have gone now as well, not that I am too concerned though as they are pretty under powered and just use up inventory space.

I have found that any item received through a chest you need to exit the app (but not close) then go back to it straight away and it will then show correctly.

Are you both playing with the latest version of the app, 1.03? (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heroes-havoc-idle-adventures/id1049732600?mt=8)

Fizzle
06-29-2016, 01:45 AM
Are you both playing with the latest version of the app, 1.03? (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heroes-havoc-idle-adventures/id1049732600?mt=8)

Yes, 1.0.3.

I had another instance of an item obtained in the daily chest not going into my inventory today.

iturkeysaladboy
07-01-2016, 08:28 AM
Yes, 1.0.3.

I had another instance of an item obtained in the daily chest not going into my inventory today.

You still experiencing this issue with the daily chest items not appearing in your inventory?