PDA

View Full Version : Online bug

BertilBoo
07-03-2016, 06:05 AM
Heya, is it possible to get some kind of response from the dev according to the online bug???

Everytime I try to connect it says: There was a problem verifying your user data.

I use Game Center to log my progress.

Ingame name: Den Sjungande Bonden.

Best regards

iturkeysaladboy
07-04-2016, 04:17 AM
Heya, is it possible to get some kind of response from the dev according to the online bug???

Everytime I try to connect it says: There was a problem verifying your user data.

I use Game Center to log my progress.

Ingame name: Den Sjungande Bonden.

Best regards

Are you playing with the latest version (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heroes-havoc-idle-adventures/id1049732600?mt=8) (1.04)?

Is this happening during the boot up from a new session or from within the app?

BertilBoo
07-04-2016, 11:27 AM
Yes Im playing with the 1.04. Version

I could access online mode with the first version but after that I havnt bern able to.

Im logged in with Game Center and the game saves my progress perfect but if I try to go in to play in online mode the error message displays.

Sometimes I get disconnected from the game center and when I try to activate it again I get an error message like "cant verify account " or something like that but it saves fine anyway. But I cant access online mode and if i try again it just puts itself in idle mode

BertilBoo
07-04-2016, 11:30 AM
Just to clarify...with online mode I mean Season mode...

BertilBoo
07-06-2016, 08:34 AM
...no updates with season mode?

iturkeysaladboy
07-07-2016, 03:24 AM
Yes Im playing with the 1.04. Version

I could access online mode with the first version but after that I havnt bern able to.

Im logged in with Game Center and the game saves my progress perfect but if I try to go in to play in online mode the error message displays.

Sometimes I get disconnected from the game center and when I try to activate it again I get an error message like "cant verify account " or something like that but it saves fine anyway. But I cant access online mode and if i try again it just puts itself in idle mode

Are you still experiencing this issue with the season mode?

BertilBoo
07-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Yes. Same problem.

I play with both my iphone and ipad and om both it says the same thing. Have reinstalled it on both units but its the same message im afraid