PDA

View Full Version : Imps buff

Shatta
07-06-2016, 01:54 AM
Good day admin and devs! I have a question, the imp is one of my fav characters, the problem is his buff isn't that great for high levels... Like he is level 33 now, and when he deals poison to opposing side it's like 35 poison, or when he gives healing to my other characters it heals for 35... That's basically nothing because my other characters have like over 3k health, that's like healing for 1%... Shouldn't his buffs increase according to his level and so on? Like the other characters?

Shatta
07-06-2016, 01:56 AM
Plant thing heals for over 500 that iv seen, the magician type wizard guy also heals for over 150-400... Surely imp has to increase but never does... Please tell me if there is a reason for this? Or it's just a bug?

DanHaney
07-06-2016, 10:59 AM
We love the Imp too! First thing to point out is that the heal & poison values do increase. For example, at level 20 his poison / heals are about 25 per round. But the 2nd thing you have to consider is that he's not primarily a healer or poison fighter. With all his random effects, it's easy to argue to value of one effect over another -- but mostly it depends on the situation. While his poisons and heals aren't huge, they can be if they land at the right time. 3rd thing to think about: Jinx also deals direct damage on top of (potential) poison, so the poison can't be too huge. And Wish affects all allies, so it should not have the same power as Plant Thing's single target effect.

Another note re. poison -- poison damage does not stack if poison is delivered from the same ability. But it does stack with poison items and poison abilities from allies. So use multiple fighters with poison abilities to get the most value.

Shatta
07-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Yeah I understand about his not a poisoner or healer, but surely it should be according to his level or hit points, or attack..coz imagine a level 90 team with imp and he starts going 25 damage or 25 heal, it would be no match against any type monster... I'm sure if u put a level 30 plant thing vs level 50 imp the plant thing would win though one on one... His power ups namely poison and heal should increase every level..... Otherwise at high level all we would be able to do is MAYBE freeze or stun the target with imp