PDA

View Full Version : By far one of the best games out there:)

RiverSong
03-15-2014, 09:44 PM
Hey guys,

I just wanted to say this is a brilliant game and I'm really looking forward to seeing the features that are coming soon.

I have a few suggestions;
With crafting items it would be great if you could upgrade and move them after attaching them to a character.
With crafting dust it would be great if we had other ways to earn it maybe as an addition to the already brilliant rewards found in chests :)

Thanks for all the work you guys are putting into the game

Regards,
RiverSong.

HolyToledo
03-16-2014, 12:27 PM
Hi RiverSong!

Thanks for the feedback! We are excited that the game has been so well received. Thanks for the encouragement!

The crafting / item system is something we have spent A LOT of time arguing about within the development team. I'll ask those on the design team to weigh in on this conversation too.

Binding items to characters was a tough choice we made. There were logistical and technical reasons why binding items ultimately made the most sense. In our attempt to simplify the systems and UI in the game, we had to make some choices about functionality. I'll bring up un-binding items to the team to see what they think. Upgrading bound items is a little easier to do, but we also have some upcoming character & barracks features that may complicate it a bit.

We were hesitant to add an "official" fourth currency to the game to avoid overwhelming players with too many currencies, so we tried to minimize the presence of dust and isolate it to the workshop. That's the only reason it's not directly in treasure chests. You do get a lot of items in treasure chests and those are as good as dust!

We're still working on adjusting the main systems and your feedback is very important to us! We are dissecting every bit of feedback we get right now!

Thanks!! ;)

RiverSong
03-17-2014, 02:51 AM
Thanks for the reply :)
I have another point, I have a lot of problems with bringing up the reply button for messaging it seems very temperamental. Sometimes I have to try clicking the button several times before the reply option actually comes up.
Other then that everything is great

HolyToledo
03-17-2014, 02:50 PM
Yep. We will be refining those systems soon. What's in the game now was just the first draft of that UI / system. Our next update should resolve a lot of the menu bugs.

Thanks again!!

sora1985
05-15-2014, 07:22 AM
With binding items to a hero and getting them back one suggestion I like to bring up is a artifact remover item that could be paid with by gems a high price around 250 to 500 small price to pay if you want that legendary back.

HolyToledo
05-18-2014, 07:05 PM
We have been thinking about a way to unbind items that is fair and doesn't break the balance of the game. A paid unbind option is at the top of that list. Needs a few more discussions before it will go in the game, but we are on the same wavelength. It's like you have cameras in our office... :)

Thanks!!!