PDA

View Full Version : M&M Bulletin - May 2014

DanHaney
05-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Welcome Canada!

We’re pleased and excited to expand the Might & Mayhem open beta to our friendly North American neighbors! We also want to extend a hearty thanks to those folks in Australia and New Zealand who have provided us with excellent feedback over the last two months. All you Canadians owe them big time! Those test-subjects in Oceania helped us find lots of bugs, and hopefully the Might & Mayhem experience will only continue to get better for everyone.

If this is your first time in our forums, thanks for coming! Here at Kiz Studios we’ve put a ton of hard work into Might & Mayhem, and nothing is better than sharing this game with more and more people around the world. The forums are here so you can talk with us directly. Tell us what you love! Tell us what you hate! Are you unsure how you feel? Those feeling are valid too! We want to make Might & Mayhem the best mobile game experience possible, but we can’t do it without your valuable feedback.

While you’re busy playing, we’ll be working hard on adding new features. Two weeks ago we rolled out a few new characters and tweaks, and have been navigating associated bugs that arose from that feature update. We feel like the game is nice and stable right now, so we’ll be turning our attention to new content. The next big feature update will include our Event system and a new social system. While those will be great, personally I’m most excited to introduce 15 new fighters to the Realm!

So stay tuned, and keep battling!
DanHaney

Zeking
05-08-2014, 06:10 AM
Cant wait for the next update! Thanks a lot,so far I see nothing wrong with the last update! Love your game and your ideas,keep it up! :)

RiverSong
05-09-2014, 03:42 AM
So looking forward to the next update, keep up the awesome work you guys are superstars! :)

HolyToledo
05-10-2014, 11:05 PM
Thanks!! Messages like that mean a lot to us, especially as we work late nights and obsess about every little detail in the game!

We will put together some screenshots & preview images of what we're working on and post them sometime next week. Thanks again for all the kind words and thanks for playing!!

sora1985
05-11-2014, 02:36 AM
Really looking forward to the next update atm the game has gotten a bit slow but other then that still my number one game you guys are really out done ya self with this game the potential is endless keep the amazing work up

Did I here screen shots so can not wait lol

HolyToledo
05-18-2014, 08:03 PM
We can't thank you enough for all your feedback!! I posted the screenshots to a new thread:

Event Preview - Screenshots! (http://forums.kizstudios.com/showthread.php?2221-Event-Preview-Screenshots!&p=3441#post3441)

Zeking
05-18-2014, 09:29 PM
So what excactly are we looking?is it new area on the map,new event,alliance?what is the prize? :)

sora1985
05-26-2014, 03:16 AM
Any eta on update few days weeks we no you guys are working extremely hard on coming updates

DanHaney
05-26-2014, 09:44 AM
Hey all--

The team has been cranking away to bring you a ton of new content. We have a bunch of new events on the way, and in the next few weeks we plan to release at least 3 of them to you. So at a minimum you will see 3 new arenas, and gain access to 9-10 new characters AND 5 game-changing new special items... with much more to follow!

We know you're all itching for MORE, so stay tuned: MORE is coming!

sora1985
05-28-2014, 09:12 PM
You guys are to good to us the game has slowed down a bit so only few more weeks guess I can hold out till then lol

Just one question regarding disconnection will there be a reduction in the amount of trophies we lose because of a disconnection?

DanHaney
05-29-2014, 11:57 AM
We are constantly working to fix any and all disconnect issues, so our goal is to reduce/eliminate disconnects altogether. We're a small team trying to do as much as we can with each update to fix lingering issues. Unfortunately for you guys we are still in beta, so you're getting the brunt of the problems now. But because of you, and the dedication and love you've given Might & Mayhem, we have been able to significantly improve the game and its services. We have a lot of hope for the success of M&M, and it's folks like you here on the forums who are helping us bring it to the next level. So thanks!