PDA

View Full Version : Make your mark in Might & Mayhem history! Are YOU up for the challenge?

Bluurr
07-14-2014, 04:25 PM
HOW IT WORKS

I have set some challenges. The details of each will be explained above each visual representation. Those who achieve them will get there name posted in this thread under the item that they have completed. The first 7 people to complete all seven of these tasks will get their name in the "REALM HERO" section of this thread. You will be known as the first few who fought to save the realm :)

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

Reply to this thread with a screenshot and a brief sentence indicating the date and which challenge you're submitting. I will then examine the screenshot to make sure it meets the criteria. If it does, I will post your name in that particular section. The names will be in order so you can clearly tell who was first, second, third, etc. Take pride in your achievements :)

Earn free GEMS!
Kizstudios has generously offered to sponsor the challenge by awarding GEMS to players who participate! Please read my last post for more information, details and how to qualify for rewards :)

IMPORTANT NOTES
-You MUST post in this thread for your submission to count.
-You MUST attach a screenshot.
-You MUST provide the date (e.g. July 14th, 2014.)
-You MUST provide your in-game name.
-You MUST include a brief sentence with your submission.

Get ready, get set... go!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Challenge
DRAGON SLAYER

Criteria
Defeat King Dragon on Champion Difficulty with a "Flawless Victory." Must be in 11 rounds or less.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Challenge
MASTER DUELLIST

Criteria
Win a duel using only one unit. The opponent must be within 100 trophies of you.

Challenge
SPOILS OF WAR

Criteria
Obtain a x6 event multiplier in a single wave.

KillerQueen*

Challenge
POWER LEVEL OVER 9000!

Criteria
Reach maximum level with any unit.

Challenge
ARENA GLADIATOR

Criteria
Earn 3000 trophies in the Arena.

Bluurr
07-14-2014, 05:10 PM
Challenge
LEGENDARY WARRIOR

Criteria
Equip 3 Legendary items on a unit.

KillerQueen*

Challenge
UNLIKELY ALLIES

Criteria
Evolve an event unit to Elite status. (Solo, Realmcrush, Lorcan and Fenris do not count.)

REALM HEROES

This event will end when all 7 Realm Hero spots are taken. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

The seven challenges are in no particular order and range in difficulty. As a final word, please refrain from cheating of any nature.

Bluurr
07-14-2014, 06:40 PM
Rewards

Realm Hero
As a token of gratitude for protecting the Realm, all players who have earned a spot in the "Realm Hero" hall of fame will be awarded 2500 gems.

Realm Defender
As a token of gratitude for protecting the Realm, all players who have completed between 5-6 challenges will be awarded 1000 gems.

Realm Warrior
As a token of gratitude for protecting the Realm, all players who have completed between 3-4 challenges will be awarded 500 gems.

Realm Bot
As a token of gratitude for protecting the Realm, all players who have completed between 1-2 challenges will be awarded 250 gems.

Realm First
As an added bonus to the first player to complete a challenge. Their name will be displayed with an orange star " * " to ensure they stand out and are recognized! Earn as many as you can!

Please understand that these rewards are subject to change at the sole discretion of "Kizstudios" and can be altered at any time, with or without warning

RiverSong
07-26-2014, 06:47 PM
Legendary Warrior
I've had these equipped for ages so no idea of the date http://postimg.org/image/u5n42wbxl/
Ign RiverSong - FYI name has been changed to KillerQueen
Date 27th July 2014

Bluurr
07-26-2014, 11:05 PM
Legendary Warrior
I've had these equipped for ages so no idea of the date http://postimg.org/image/u5n42wbxl/
Ign RiverSong
Date 27th July 2014

Date of submission is fine :) Great job and thanks for participating! You earned yourself a Realm First emblem and 250 gems! Keep it up to earn more.

RiverSong
07-28-2014, 05:01 AM
And for the sake of completing another for no reason at all:)
Spoils of war http://postimg.org/image/mjnr2yh75/
And that's the last I can do :P
Ign - KillerQueen
Date - 28th July 2014
Thanks for the fun comp

Bluurr
07-28-2014, 12:17 PM
And for the sake of completing another for no reason at all:)
Spoils of war http://postimg.org/image/mjnr2yh75/
And that's the last I can do :P
Ign - KillerQueen
Date - 28th July 2014
Thanks for the fun comp

Good job! that is the hardest one, at least in my eyes. I will take note of your name change as well. One more challenge and you unlock the next tier of rewards!

Suburban
08-21-2014, 08:27 AM
http://postimg.org/image/8ei99x7bh/
Dragon Slayer
Ign - Suburban
Date - August 21, 2014
Dont know how much participation we are having in this competition, but Here you go!
Note: Big Cheif has a doomed amulet an case anyone was wondering about 11k damage :)

Suburban
10-24-2014, 12:21 PM
Power Level Over 9000
Ign - Suburban
Date - October 24, 2014

Suburban
10-24-2014, 12:22 PM
Unlikely Allies
Ign - Suburban
Date - October 24, 2014

Suburban
10-24-2014, 12:24 PM