PDA

View Full Version : Bugs in challenge battle

Sergey Izmestev
10-22-2014, 08:52 AM
good afternoon. Today, the game in the Battle Challenge, I watched three times the same bug that cost me a loss at an earlier stage than it could be. The screenshot shows what stage of freezing. after rebooting the game fighter who had gone to rise, so the battle was re already with two characters and defeated
it is also seen that a frozen battle I would have won without a loss. so please return the 100 gems on the in-game account. nick seen in the screenshot. however, these bugs are repeated in all game modes, but most often in the Challenge Battle and Arena
first screenshot later
You can also add two clean wins and 6 кo the ranks Challenge Battle and give at least the relevant awards, as well as to take into account that I came to such a composition to the highest rank.
Sorry my bad English

Deleeted
10-22-2014, 11:37 AM
Hey Sergey,

We’ve been a handful of players abusing this bug. We’re in the process of implementing new technology that will discourage players from intentionally disconnecting their device from the internet. I’ve gone ahead and compensated your account with the lost gems. Thanks for reporting these players.