PDA

View Full Version : TGT - Bugs & Known Issues

HolyToledo
06-18-2015, 01:02 PM
Here's a list of current known issues on PS4:

Known Issue: Freeze Bug - Causes the game to completely freeze making a horrible computer death sound.
Temporary Fix: Restart game. Currently in development resolution.

Known Issue: Workouts not accessible immediately after unlocking them. Also causes the menu to become unresponsive.
Temporary Fix: Restart game to access your new workout slots.

Known Issue: Unable to cancel "Searching for game". Usually happens after losing network connection during a single session.
Temporary Fix: Restart game.

Known Issue: Some users report being unable to group and play with friends. The host loads into the match but the others do not.
Temporary Fix: None yet. We are working on this one. Thanks for your patience!

Akmomo
08-07-2015, 01:19 AM
Fix the full elbow pad glitch!!!!!!! It is game breaking!!!!!!!! Zero damage for an entire match is bs!!!!!!! Please patch now today!!!!!!!!

updated- the elbow pads have been nerfed!!!! thank you so much for not only listening to me but the community as a whole. i speak for everyone when i say THANK YOU.

RaptorRex20
08-10-2015, 12:39 PM
I am sure you have seen it already, but Khan is OP on plunderball even more so if more than one khan is on a team. I think a good fix would be that you can't get a movement speed bonus while holding the ball.

Savage_Hyphen
08-11-2015, 11:49 PM
Daily Bonus not adding to tally. I have the daily for the 10 kills in anygame mode and win 3 annihilation matches. I killed at least 15 people in one match and I have won at least 5 today. Also I have noticed that when I use khan's battle plan skill half of the screen is blocked by a green...thing. I can't really be more descriptive then that because it is so poorly textured.

weightofatlas
08-13-2015, 02:09 AM
http://forums.kizstudios.com/showthread.php?6831-Sudden-Death-Glitch

omgoff
08-28-2015, 09:26 AM
Daily bonuses are not working for me. I have yet to receive any gold. Other than that, this is a great game.

RealRookMrCrook
09-01-2015, 08:35 AM
I think last issue with host loading in is people are still in the game scoreboard or whatever loading in when host starts looking for another game happens to me and my friend all the time he likes to start games fast host shouldn't be able to start when people are not at main menu yet

xXZathosXx
09-02-2015, 02:20 AM
I just experienced a glitch where the rival khan recieved only 15-29 damage per hit when my chain attacks do 100-100-50. I recorded the match replayed the video and realized that the rival had no buffs active from his teammates but yet he is invincible. He's health bar even kept going back up faster than 3 of us can hit him. I just about lost my mood to continue playing after this had happened.

xXZathosXx
09-02-2015, 02:38 AM
I just had a second encounter with the psn player rspag6587. He seems to have exploited unlimited health with his khan character. He didn't even try to run away while holding onto our plunderball. He ran straight towards me while I had the rival's plunderball while being protected by 2 teammates and single handedly wiped us out while regenerating health faster than we can hit him. I'm refraining from playing this game any further because I do enjoy the teamwork involved in this game but my night just got ruined with this exploit.

DemonicAries
09-17-2015, 04:06 PM
I just had a second encounter with the psn player rspag6587. He seems to have exploited unlimited health with his khan character. He didn't even try to run away while holding onto our plunderball. He ran straight towards me while I had the rival's plunderball while being protected by 2 teammates and single handedly wiped us out while regenerating health faster than we can hit him. I'm refraining from playing this game any further because I do enjoy the teamwork involved in this game but my night just got ruined with this exploit.

Heavy suit and i think 90% res with elbow pads, it will begin to restore health.

Razusaki
09-25-2015, 02:58 PM
My account will not authenticate I have tried the other accounts on my console and they work fine but my lvl 28 account with all my characters, workouts, currency, and a lot of now wasted time because I can't access it. I tried restarting and updating so far but nothing but aside from that and the ton of game crashes it is lots of fun

Timothy Moser
09-25-2015, 04:08 PM
I also am having the same problem with authentications. I have tried everything I can think of. just relived that I am not the only person who has it. WE NEED YOU KIZ, let us know something already

PS4 Id is Haylicks

Razusaki
09-25-2015, 09:14 PM
Ya I haven't had any luck all day with my account name is Razusaki. Same as on here it would be great to play at some point hell I just wanna check my ****ed account

bettercarma442
10-25-2015, 04:19 PM
I purchased stacks to strengthen my Khan character and when I went to play, all the stacks I purchased had disappeared AND the money was not put back into my bank.

Omega__Goon
11-12-2015, 12:15 AM
I just experienced a glitch where the rival khan recieved only 15-29 damage per hit when my chain attacks do 100-100-50. I recorded the match replayed the video and realized that the rival had no buffs active from his teammates but yet he is invincible. He's health bar even kept going back up faster than 3 of us can hit him. I just about lost my mood to continue playing after this had happened.

This is a game breaker -- it is still happening as of NOV 11 - 2015

Hash
11-22-2015, 11:13 PM
NO IT IS NOT.

He must be using 5 Tier 3 Elbow Pads with Khan that's 80% resistances. If he also combines Heavy Suit Tier 3 Badge which gives him extra 50% resistances for 2 seconds IF YOU HIT HIM WITH BASIC. This means if you hit him with a basic you can in turn heal him or do little to no damage. This isn't a bug, but if you believe so send the recording to kiz, they know best.

Tip, use crusher tier 3 strength badge. It will lower all resistances by 75% by a basic attack for couple seconds. Thus being vulnerable to damage!

Thanks for your feedback.

- Hashky

orteg98
03-30-2016, 03:19 PM
VOOGHOUL is OP!!!!!
He makes with her heads that follow you to much demage. It gives one shot like the skill that puts all champs into the mid. All gives one shot. He is fu****g OP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinner86pL
10-24-2017, 11:42 AM
Trophy "non points for you" glitched bcose Conquest mode dont exist annymore!!!! Fix this fast please its like that from july.wtf