PDA

View Full Version : Skill damage workout not working properly

Hito Bito
06-29-2015, 01:24 PM
It seems like the skill damage workouts don't work at the moment I first checked my skills damage through stats then equipped one it didn't change after that I switched it with crit damage to test my damage in test mode it didn't go up even when I applied the skill damage workout but it would go up when I equipped a weapon that raised a skills damage.

Shark-TGT
06-30-2015, 12:59 PM
Hi Hito Bito,

Thanks for flagging this issue, our development team will be looking into it.

Shark-TGT
07-02-2015, 03:23 PM
Hi again Hito Bito,

Our dev team believes that there may be a stat modifier behind the scenes that's causing skill damage to not always update correctly depending on your workout or weapon. Do you recall what champ, skill, and workout/weapon you were using when this occurred and exactly what the result was? This info will help us pinpoint the issue much quicker.

Thanks!

Hito Bito
07-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Sorry for the late reply the first time I used Nexi with Evening Gloves, 5 Coffee 2, Star Burst, Efficient, 4 Elbow Pads 2, Extra Batteries 2, 4 Chin Ups 2, Lawn Darts 2, and Rattlesnake.

The 2nd time I replaced the Lawn Darts 2 with Bowling 2 the damage didn't go up after I tried a 3rd time with Dread Claws instead the damage went down I then tried a 4th time with Nexi with Lawn Darts 2 back on and the damage was the same as the 3rd try.

After this I tried Oddilus since I though it might be Nexi's skills that couldn't be buffed I used him as default and then after I tried with Bowling 2 he did the same damage both times.

Shark-TGT
07-03-2015, 04:51 PM
Thanks so much for the detailed reply. This will go a long way to helping us solve the issue; we're looking into it right now.

SirFizzyWo
08-06-2015, 05:22 AM
any update on when tbis will be fixed? seems like with all this "khan needs a nerf" talk, this might be an important factor on how strong khan actually is.....

SirFizzyWo
08-06-2015, 02:26 PM
i think a few of the workouts may need to be re-examined, not just bowling. apples workout i think should be checked as well as the all star badges and strength badges. particularly the ones that trigger on hit, or on knockout.