PDA

View Full Version : Other Characters

SirFizzyWo
07-31-2015, 09:07 PM
So ive been playing the beta quite a bit and ive got to say, its pretty good. I like the idea of the arena style combat with MOBA characters. very interesting mix of gameplay elements.

My question however has to do with the "demo gameplay" that occurs after letting the game sit idle at the main menu for a few seconds. When will we see the characters in that "trailer" introduced in the game? i saw what appeared to be at least 3 different chars (maybe 4) that are not playable currently, and in all honesty, they looked more interesting than any of the other current chars, though that may just be a case of "grass being greener" lol.

Emomiime
08-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Kiz has stated that once they release TGT into open beta that they will be adding new characters to the game quite frequently. http://www.gamingnexus.com/Article/4838/Trans-Galactic-Tournament-Interview/ Since I was an original Smashmuck Champions player, I can tell you that there a lot of interesting characters that will be added to the game! Don't worry they will be here before you know it!

HolyToledo
08-04-2015, 10:29 PM
That's right. 10 @launch with 14 or so more to come. We have a pretty aggressive release schedule planned for additional champs. Stay tuned!!