PDA

View Full Version : Streaming all the time, come help QA with me.

Brett Battle
08-04-2015, 10:23 PM
Like it says, come watch and help me find anything that can improve this game.

www.twitch.tv/brettbattle

P.S. Khan is OP already.

HolyToledo
08-04-2015, 10:26 PM
That's awesome! Thanks!!

Brett Battle
08-04-2015, 10:46 PM
I like this game a lot. Just trying to do my best to make it better.

Obmoc
08-06-2015, 10:39 AM
Khan isn't op. I've been destroyed using him. Every character has a counter character to use on them.

MICHH
08-06-2015, 11:11 AM
Khan isn't op. I've been destroyed using him. Every character has a counter character to use on them.

Not exactly true. Khan's base stats and abilities simply overpower most other champions right from the start. Champions without debuffing abilities don't stand a chance 1v1. A champion (Khan) should have more than one champion (Nexi) that can equally compete. I don't think I have more than once seen a melee build champion such as Brutus, Oddilus, or Xavilla defeat Khan without the help of other teammates unless he player using Khan is new to the game. I find that the players that use Khan most are the ones saying he isn't OP.

Obmoc
08-06-2015, 11:13 AM
Not exactly true. Khan's base stats and abilities simply overpower most other champions right from the start. Champions without debuffing abilities don't stand a chance 1v1. Exactly, this is a team game is it not? Putting walls down to block his progress, debuffing him and slowing him down are critical. Stop trying to 1v1 him and lure him to your team. There are ways to gain the advantage.

MICHH
08-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Exactly, this is a team game is it not? Putting walls down to block his progress, debuffing him and slowing him down are critical. Stop trying to 1v1 him and lure him to your team. There are ways to gain the advantage.

Yes this should be a team game, but, with Khan there is no need for much teamwork. Basically there aren't enough equal forces to deal with Khan. Sure if an experienced team is running a Khan + Nexi they may stand a chance. Even so, in a game type such as plunderball, it seems trying to get rid of Khan is more of a chore than actually grabbing the ball.

Obmoc
08-06-2015, 11:42 AM
Yes this should be a team game, but, with Khan there is no need for much teamwork. Basically there aren't enough equal forces to deal with Khan. Sure if an experienced team is running a Khan + Nexi they may stand a chance. Even so, in a game type such as plunderball, it seems trying to get rid of Khan is more of a chore than actually grabbing the ball.

I think player's trying to 1v1 a healer class character are stupid. How are you supposed to win? He's just going to heal himself and then you will die because his health bar is greater than yours. I'm sure the game needs some balancing tweaks, I just don't think it all hinges on Khan. I love the way he plays. I haven't put the game down because of how well he plays.

MICHH
08-06-2015, 12:02 PM
I think player's trying to 1v1 a healer class character are stupid. How are you supposed to win? He's just going to heal himself and then you will die because his health bar is greater than yours. I'm sure the game needs some balancing tweaks, I just don't think it all hinges on Khan. I love the way he plays. I haven't put the game down because of how well he plays.

But is Khan really just a Healer class at this point? I do agree that the problem doesn't completely fall on Khan, rather all champions need tweaking.

Obmoc
08-06-2015, 12:38 PM
But is Khan really just a Healer class at this point? I do agree that the problem doesn't completely fall on Khan, rather all champions need tweaking.
The first thing I do as Kahn half way through a fight is heal myself. So my life bar is twice the size of yours. You do that math. It doesn't matter what damage he's doing right now. He's always going to win a 1v1 battle.