PDA

View Full Version : XP and/or Coins

TheJcw15
08-06-2015, 02:35 AM
Personally, I feel like performance should net more coins and/or XP. I feel like getting 15 kills with a lot of damage dealt and no deaths should earn more than getting no kills or no healing with a lot of deaths. Rather than basing how much you get solely on winning or losing. Thoughts?

Nodnarb_420
08-06-2015, 05:09 AM
You do earn more for doing certain things, but its not anything to write home about.

Personally I think the base amount gained should slightly scale with player rank.

SirFizzyWo
08-06-2015, 05:13 AM
well actually you are both right. you ARE SUPPOSED to earn extra coin and exp for various accolades during the match, problem is they dont always activate at the end of every match. it may have something to do with how many bots are in a match, though thats not proven.

Obmoc
08-06-2015, 09:37 AM
+1 for skill based rewards

Emomiime
08-09-2015, 05:46 PM
While I get what you are saying this is a team game. While it is nice getting 32 kills 10 assists and 5 deaths, if this did not lead to the win then maybe you are still doing something wrong. If you work with your team and prevail over the enemy, then you are rewarded. Same concept for most team games.