PDA

View Full Version : Player not taking any damage

Recker_Brandon
08-06-2015, 09:59 AM
I was playing annihilation as khan and there was a khan on the opposing team that was immune to any damage. I actually looked very carefully and saw that he was the only one not taking damage when anyone on my team was hitting him.

His psn was trickdix if that is any help

Obmoc
08-06-2015, 11:02 AM
was he by chance doubled up on the shield? anyone notice the additional blue outline on Khans shield when two Khans activate it at the same time. I wonder what bonus that is giving. It looks visually like the two shields are stacking on each other and giving an even better bonus. Could that be what was happening?

Maybe his shield was active and the bug is you couldn't see the shield effect.

Darif101
08-06-2015, 11:38 AM
I have been seeing this same problem a lot. It feels like hackers to me. Some players aren't taking any damage and can 1 hit kill everyone. I will post the players names who I see that are hacking. This is the first whom I saw today, Trickdix.

I love this game it is so much fun, but hackers make it not fun! Hope this can be fixed!

SirFizzyWo
08-06-2015, 11:41 AM
i too thought this was a crazy glitch at first, and while i agree it needs a rework as low level players dont have enough options to prevent this, having hit rank 26, i now know these are intended effects.

characters with high physical/elemental resistances MUST be debuffed through your skills, and you MUST also have damage altering workouts. ive won multiple games, and been called a "modder"/"hacker"....all because the game doesnt provide a ton of ansers for this at lower levels.

that said, answers exist. Killowatt, Nexi, and Rook all provide substantial debuffs and can make killing khans (or any high defense for that matter)much easier

EDIT: spelling

Obmoc
08-06-2015, 12:00 PM
Sounds like new players need their own playlist until they unlock all the workout tiers and weapons. I would also like an update to the character select screen showing the level of each player to all other players in the room.

SirFizzyWo
08-06-2015, 02:21 PM
I think they just need to provide more options against this to lower level players