PDA

View Full Version : Custom Games/Private Matches + Future Tournaments

Deecep
08-06-2015, 01:52 PM
There should definitely be an option to create you own match and invite your friends to play with, and against them specifically.
Without it we can't even partake in legitimate tournaments.

Obmoc
08-06-2015, 01:58 PM
I agree custom friend only lobbies are needed. As far as tournaments go I would love some sort of team ranking system with official tournaments accessed through game with prizes for team members.

Deecep
08-06-2015, 02:02 PM
I agree custom friend only lobbies are needed. As far as tournaments go I would love some sort of team ranking system with official tournaments accessed through game with prizes for team members.

I figured we could host forum tournaments

SirFizzyWo
08-06-2015, 02:08 PM
i definately think this needs to be a thing, but i think that their should not be any rewards for using it (no gold/exp/leader boards)

Jason Rob
08-06-2015, 08:09 PM
Yeah, this is a must even if this game is to have any type of competitive scene,
We need custom lobby's, in order to hold forum or any type of tournaments

HolyToledo
08-08-2015, 12:02 AM
Hi! Sorry this thread slipped by us. Been a crazy week around here! Custom games is a hot topic within the team. It is something we consider carefully as it has the real potential of splitting our queues exponentially, among other possibly harmful side effects.

We have plans for tournaments, and several options have been discussed. We totally get facilitating competition is important and are exploring ways of coordinating it without disrupting the basic matches.

As always, we are listening and noting each and every shred of feedback we get, so keep it coming!

Thanks!! Stay tuned!

Jason Rob
08-08-2015, 06:58 AM
Thats great to hear!

Deecep
08-15-2015, 09:16 PM
I think I'll take a break, and start playing again when/if customgames become a thing

SirFizzyWo
08-15-2015, 11:19 PM
@Deecep
sorry you feel that way :(
but you have to understand that splitting the player base isnt going to help this game. it would help for testing purposes, but honestly, thats about the only thing private matches would add right now.