PDA

View Full Version : basic attack spam

eddy202
08-06-2015, 06:34 PM
During a match a Khan play was able to continuesly spam the basic attack to the point where my team could not even leave the spawn. It was pretty frustrating to deal with.

weightofatlas
08-09-2015, 08:40 AM
This is accomplishable with a certain combination of workouts/badges. It can be beaten.

RaptorRex20
08-10-2015, 11:53 AM
I think I was part of this game, or I had the same experience, I had just started playing and on my 3-4 match, before I had an option to get training bonuses, a Khan had so much attack speed I would die almost instantly and he would out run me if I tried to run, he also only took at most 14 damage on any hit. Is this a bug, or a loophole in the training bonuses?

Sowr
08-10-2015, 09:37 PM
That was me and atlas, sorry bro. Its a badge btw keep leveling up

Sowr
08-10-2015, 09:42 PM
That was me and atlas, sorry bro. Its a badge btw keep leveling up

DemonicAries
08-11-2015, 12:43 AM
Machinegun ;)

Chase Hardison
08-11-2015, 10:52 PM
get out lol my bad sorry the game sucks so bad it gave you a match vs player who are broken that is nice glad to see you enjoy ruining game's for others. Nice job hope you are having fun.

weightofatlas
08-12-2015, 12:30 PM
Im ruining the game? How so?

AndyGroucho
08-17-2015, 09:03 AM
As of today several players including Weightofatlas are actively exploiting this glitch and ruining the game for most players. This is an absolutely game breaking bug and should be fixed immediately.

kzin
08-17-2015, 01:40 PM
As of today several players including Weightofatlas are actively playing the game as attended with their level 30's and max badges.

DemonicAries
08-17-2015, 03:28 PM
As far as i know machine gun is made as is and is not being exploited in anyway. No one as forcing you to be a punching bag. When you hear the attack start to speed up either run or stun. Easy...

Wettip
08-18-2015, 10:31 AM
The games been in open beta for 2 weeks. Blizzards still balancing Wow ffs people ****. Also stop acting like everytime someone camps you the game is broken. There are simply not enough people to make a lvl bracket system. Also they are look for bugs, not op people

AndyGroucho
08-18-2015, 11:47 AM
The machine gun badge appears broken because the buff seems to be stacking. I don't think that was the intent (maybe I'm wrong). A 100% boost to attack speed for 10 seconds is reasonable, 2 attacks per second is a good buff by itself, but when the stacks start to build (3,4,5 per second) it becomes OP. I know the game is practically brand new and I"m hoping for the best, I dislike PC moba mouse and keyboard controls but I love console versions, options have been extremely limited.

Wettip
08-18-2015, 02:55 PM
The machine gun badge appears broken because the buff seems to be stacking. I don't think that was the intent (maybe I'm wrong). A 100% boost to attack speed for 10 seconds is reasonable, 2 attacks per second is a good buff by itself, but when the stacks start to build (3,4,5 per second) it becomes OP. I know the game is practically brand new and I"m hoping for the best, I dislike PC moba mouse and keyboard controls but I love console versions, options have been extremely limited.
I'll have to watch mine on my nexi but I haven't noticed it stacking like you said. They probably have punching bag also stack. Either way you can keep the buff up while spawn camping pretty easy seeing how one only attacks faster after being buffed