PDA

View Full Version : Requested Changes For the game (List) (Non-Champion Issues)

Jason Rob
08-08-2015, 11:07 PM
Ok yall i'm seeing bits and pieces of certain requests for certain changes
Id like to make a list, and a growing discussion of what we would like to see
I will update this list as Relevant Changes are discussed, and talked about.
As they are added we shall remove them from the list!

Most Wanted Changes
1. The ability to keep all bought purchases, Weapons and Workouts per hero or even per account

2. Ability to pull up a players Profile to add friend, For ease of communication

3. Private matches, For competitive play and practice

4. More Group Control. The ability to promote a new leader in a group, The ability to suggest players
Eventually Clan making and Team naming

5. Tall Grass or shaded areas, For ganking and otherwise Sneaky Gameplay, would also allow for juking and other evasive gameplay

6. RANKED, an actully ranked system beside the leaderboards. As the game gets older leaderboards will become harder to scratch into, Ranked system would allow new players to attain ranking, and old ones to as well

(Please add more feature discussion below)

Almighty_King937
08-08-2015, 11:18 PM
I agree with this thread 100% i feel as if we should either be able to keep our workouts and badges or have some sort of way to save a class or something

Sowr
08-08-2015, 11:37 PM
1. Ability to view friend leaderboards( may be a server issue but cannot view friends spots in global within the friends section)
2. Next page option in leaderboards
3. color blind filter

SirFizzyWo
08-08-2015, 11:47 PM
i understand that alot of people want the ability to retain purchased badges/workouts, but unfortunately i also understand that as a F2P model, there has to be a demand for the micro transactions. in this case the demand (coins) is satisfied by micro transactions and i dont see this ever changing really. if you kept all purchased workouts/badges, a dedicated player would be fully geared for a champion in about a week. this puts the average gamer at about a month. and the below average gamer at a longer period.

again, im not saying i dont want this, just realistically this doesnt seem feasable as most would just opt to use in game matches as their only source of coin income and steer clear of ALL micro transactions.

its almost midnight here and im a tad tired so sorry if this makes zero sense lol.

as contribution to the post though i will say

1. private matches (though i also understand the concern of splitting the already small player base)

weightofatlas
08-09-2015, 12:33 PM
Im gonna have to agree with sirfizzy here.

Emomiime
08-09-2015, 02:18 PM
While I do understand what you are saying SirFizzy, if we had the ability to retain all workous/weapons per champ, this would also allow for people to have multiple builds for each champion. All champions can be built several ways in order to have different uses and specialties. It is disappointing to want to have/try multiple builds by having your previous build deleted. One solution to this in order to help both the players and the devs could be to have higher priced workouts that unlock permanently unique to each champion ofc. That way people still want to buy boosts to get coins faster and they can also have multiple builds.

SirFizzyWo
08-09-2015, 03:00 PM
@Emomiime
i see where you are coming from, but increasing costs (lets say for arguments sake double, though the reality is it would probably be triple or maybe quadruple) would almost make it so that microtransactions would be mandatory. that would take the game from F2P territory right into (ALL OF MY NOPE) the land of P2W.

its a fine line to walk, but if i HAVE to pick one option, im going to choose a forced rebuy of workouts as honestly its really not that bad once you get 1 character geared out (which can be done fully well before level 30).

Emomiime
08-09-2015, 05:24 PM
@SirFizzy I do not belive that you understand me correctly. What I would like is when you buy a workout with one champion that you should be able to switch back to that workout if you decide to buy another one. For example: I buy bowling lvl3 on nexi. I decide I want to try something new so I buy darts. If i decide that bowling is more affective than darts, I would like to switch back for free just on my nexi though. I am not wanting to unlock bowling once and have it all champs.

Almighty_King937
08-09-2015, 06:33 PM
I think they should tweak the group ready-up menu thus making the time a tad bit longer and making it to where once all party members are ready to go you dont have to wait the rest of the time... nothing major but it would be cool

SirFizzyWo
08-09-2015, 07:08 PM
@Emomiime
yes i fully understand what you are asking, and i understand your position. i even empathize with it. i too think it would be much easier for players to try various builds if that were the case.

i do however maintain my position on this subject that it makes it far too easy to accumulate all the badges quickly. i personally would already own all workouts (and most badges) for nexi, xavilla, and killowatt if this were the case, and i havent even been able to play for more than a few hours a day lately.

my examples of price increases for perma buy options are pulled almost straight from LoL where winning a match is worth like 10 in game currency, and the average hero costs like 1k in game currency (my facts might be a bit off as i havent played LoL in AWHIIIIIIILE).

still though, maybe im just wrong entirely :)

Emomiime
08-09-2015, 07:19 PM
@SirFizzy So i guess we will just have to agree to disagree. Since you still have to buy the workouts/badges for each individual champion I still find my suggestion to not be too outrageous. =) Either way I guess I'll just have to find a master build for each champ and not make fun builds.

SirFizzyWo
08-09-2015, 07:30 PM
@Emomiime
fair enough of a statement i suppose, though i think you are still overlooking the point of the microtransactions placed in the game. they are to help you accumulate the coins for testing creative builds, or for taking your not as competitive, creative build, into a competitive build, while at the same time allowing you to support the company whos game you are spending your time on, pay their employees to work on additional content (at least in a perfect world). you can use this advantage or dont, thats up to you and your money. i personally have not done any of the microtransactions, though if i start feeling like i need the coin boost, i definately see the advantage they bring.

heres what i really think needs to change. i think the 2xcoin microtransaction should become a 4xcoin and remain the same price. this would be true incentive to buy them for players who really feel like the coins arent enough, and for players like me who feel they arent needed, we dont lose out on anything.

Emomiime
08-09-2015, 07:45 PM
Alright I guess that solution would work. I wouldn't mind paying for 4x but since 2x means if i lose i only get 1k still that kind of sucks =) There we go even ground has been met.

SirFizzyWo
08-09-2015, 07:54 PM
lol well thats good to hear, im glad we could reach that conclusion together, and i hope in the future we might see this change in action :).

Sowr
08-10-2015, 03:03 AM
I completely agree with you fizzy. But i think the fact that some costumes can only be acquired by chips is a good starting point. With enough players they will be making money from the chip purchases to acquire the costumes, boosts and bundles. Who knows what will happen after beta though.

SirFizzyWo
08-10-2015, 03:25 AM
as do i, and honestly i wouldnt be offended if they made ALL the extra costumes cost chips. the fact that any of them can be bought with gold is just a bonus.

again though, im a minimalist player (skins usually dont appeal to me) and this is all just my opinion lol. im just as fine playing as Vampire Muppet Nexi as i am playing as Lost Boys Nexi.

Jason Rob
08-10-2015, 09:08 AM
Ive Added Two new feature ideas based apon other threads and current one, Contuine to add content ideas and discuss

Demonos
08-10-2015, 02:59 PM
i do however maintain my position on this subject that it makes it far too easy to accumulate all the badges quickly. i personally would already own all workouts (and most badges) for nexi, xavilla, and killowatt if this were the case, and i havent even been able to play for more than a few hours a day lately.

This is just not feasible. Your saying you have made 50k for Nexi and Xavilla to purchase, 8k per workout (48k) per slot (240k and thats just for Strength Endurance OR All-Star not multiple.) so take that and make it across all 3 Workout choices for 720k. So not even counting badges thats 2.160m coins for 3 characters to buy all the workouts.

My numbers might be a little off because i'm doing calculations as if there are 6 workouts per tier and now I think there might only be 5 but the number is still extremely large.

Wettip
08-10-2015, 03:27 PM
How about a save build option. Maybe like 1 slot and then you an buy more slots up to 4 or so. This way you can save one build but when you make another you still pay. All and all if the game gets big enough it will become cookie cutter. Saying "nah play style will be a factor is a joke" just like it is in rift

Demonos
08-10-2015, 03:35 PM
How about a save build option. Maybe like 1 slot and then you an buy more slots up to 4 or so. This way you can save one build but when you make another you still pay. All and all if the game gets big enough it will become cookie cutter. Saying "nah play style will be a factor is a joke" just like it is in rift

Eh I'd have to disagree with you. There will obviously be a certain cookie cutter level to it but currently the only meta is endurance workouts while the badges and workouts for the other 2 tiers can vary vastly depending on the player and build. Theres anti-attack speed, high attack speed, energy defense, high crit, pure attack damage and these builds counter each other in certain ways.

Wettip
08-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Eh I'd have to disagree with you. There will obviously be a certain cookie cutter level to it but currently the only meta is endurance workouts while the badges and workouts for the other 2 tiers can vary vastly depending on the player and build. Theres anti-attack speed, high attack speed, energy defense, high crit, pure attack damage and these builds counter each other in certain ways.
You might be right. Though it will ended up with 2 or so builds that are good for one player and it just depends on team mates. But in the end the argument that not keeping them forces microtransactions is only true atm as no one has done enough testing or let enough people know their results. After that people will grind 30 and look up each character they want maxed and buy or grind the coins

SirFizzyWo
08-10-2015, 03:59 PM
@Demonos
to correct the math a bit, its 168k per champion (all rank 3 workouts/badges) plus 25k per bought champion, bringing the total to 579k which is 579 winning matches (not counting double gold boosts or gold gained from level ups)....gotta say, looks highly obtainable.

though in fairness i said i had them MOSTLY fully geared, which is still true, and i also never said they were all rank 3 badges/workouts.

EDIT: i believe we both misunderstood each other. my original statement was worded incorrectly, and i believe the math you did was for ALL WORKOUTS/BADGES, where as my math was just for 3 fully geared heroes. i apologise for any misconception this brought about.

SirFizzyWo
08-10-2015, 11:00 PM
not sure why its not on this list yet but....

tall grass/shrubbery/bushes/jungle
this game could use some of that i think. something that will allow us to really set up ambushes. this is not only a good game mechanic, but also promotes strong team play and communication.

Lambjimb0
08-11-2015, 02:23 AM
I'd like some moba like lanes mode. All the current modes are awesome, but you have so much potential going on for the first moba on PS4. I'd like to see a better match making towards lvls and skills. That way maybe every game wouldn't be a possible bot mix. Great though that bots can be mixed in to reduce waiting. I'd like a little more tweaking towards the badges and skills. Because some of the tops are using some speed/stun combo that just eliminates you in a second regardless of your badge status and such. Which just leaves a bad taste in your mouth towards wanting to continue to play. Also I wouldn't mind seeing some more hype for this game here and there? When looking for known issues or anything related to the game I never find anything. Cause this game is really amazing, and I hope that it will grow through word of mouth. Even the quick fixes are nice, and great to know that it's being carefully monitored.

SirFizzyWo
08-11-2015, 10:11 AM
@Lambjimb0
Awesomenauts and AirMech Arena (theres also Invokers Tornament, though in my opinion its not as good as the other two i mentioned)are also MOBA's on the ps4. not trying to undermine this game in anyway, just stating that this isnt the first and there are others to play if you are interested in playing other MOBA's (while also playing this one, duh!).

the game also has a fairly small playerbase currently which is why info is harder to find. i believe Emomiime and others are trying to get started on a wiki, so hopefully soon that information you need will be at your fingertips.

as for the game modes, i believe they already stated they have a lane mode on the way in another post, and a lane mode was included in Smashmuck Champions (the original version of Trans Galactic Tournament)

Jason Rob
08-11-2015, 03:07 PM
5. Tall Grass or shaded areas, For ganking and otherwise Sneaky Gameplay, would also allow for juking and other evasive gameplay

6. RANKED, an actully ranked system beside the leaderboards. As the game gets older leaderboards will become harder to scratch into, Ranked system would allow new players to attain ranking, and old ones to as well

Added two more features talked about

Demonos
08-12-2015, 11:25 AM
Ah yes I did misunderstand. Thank you.

Nodnarb_420
08-12-2015, 10:08 PM
In game chat would be nice, but not a game breaker.

An afk time out, on the other hand is. To many people just sit at the spawn waiting for free gold/exp. If not addressed soon it will end up killing the game.

J_MTN
08-13-2015, 04:07 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I'll throw it out anyways. An option to build multiple loadouts for each character that can be accessed at the character select screen.

Nodnarb_420
08-15-2015, 12:50 AM
i understand that alot of people want the ability to retain purchased badges/workouts, but unfortunately i also understand that as a F2P model, there has to be a demand for the micro transactions. in this case the demand (coins) is satisfied by micro transactions and i dont see this ever changing really. if you kept all purchased workouts/badges, a dedicated player would be fully geared for a champion in about a week. this puts the average gamer at about a month. and the below average gamer at a longer period.

again, im not saying i dont want this, just realistically this doesnt seem feasable as most would just opt to use in game matches as their only source of coin income and steer clear of ALL micro transactions.

its almost midnight here and im a tad tired so sorry if this makes zero sense lol.

1. private matches (though i also understand the concern of splitting the already small player base)

Dunno if this had been addressed, but the only way to buy in game currency is through one time purchase...Soooooo ya... big old fail, ofc unless that changes in the future, which I doubt.

J_MTN
08-15-2015, 11:15 AM

This was talked about awhile back, but I think SirFizzyWo is right here. My suggestion would be to offer the ability to have multiple loadouts for each character. This would give us the best of both worlds, IMO. The demand for micro transactions would still be there because you would still have to purchase each workout for different loadouts, and it would give the players a way to save certain combinations of workouts. The ability to build more loadouts for a character would also provide more incentive for higher level/ maxed-out players to purchase coin boosts, and it would give the players something to shoot for in-game. Multiple loadouts would also add to the competitiveness of the game. Being able to switch your load out to match the enemy team in the select screen or at the start of the game would be great. Just my opinion on that matter.

weightofatlas
08-15-2015, 04:52 PM
Maybe an optional paid subscription as seen in other f2p games. Maybe have it give you members only deals, coin/xp boosts, and/or an allotment of chips monthly/weekly.

SirFizzyWo
08-15-2015, 11:32 PM
well a big problem (in my eyes) right now is that XP boosts are useless at 30. also i hate subscriptions, they USUALLY take a f2p game and turn it into p2w so i really hope they stay away from this method. though in the case of gold boosts/monthly chips, i guess that wouldnt be as bad.

i just dont want to see game features reserved for only "subscribers". nothing turns me away from a game faster (heres looking at you DCUO).

im starting to come around to the idea of loadouts, as long as the workouts and badges would still have to purchased per loadout, and that tbe loadouts arent locked until you pay for them. 2 loadouts per character with the option to buy more would be the best idea i think.

shadowxros
08-17-2015, 07:36 PM
Some skill based matchmaking would be swell. Tired of getting paired with people who probably lick windows for a living.

GamerNoah
08-18-2015, 01:47 PM
It'd be nice to see an icon of the champion people are playing, next to their name, when pulling up the scoreboard. That way you'd be able to see which champion is dominating, without having to come across them and read the name above their head.

Wettip
08-18-2015, 02:22 PM
It'd be nice to see an icon of the champion people are playing, next to their name, when pulling up the scoreboard. That way you'd be able to see which champion is dominating, without having to come across them and read the name above their head.
+1 easier to find the good players and single them out this way >:)

D-mon401
08-19-2015, 02:52 PM
How is it possible to attack at the spread of sound

Wettip
08-19-2015, 03:20 PM
Max punching bag and mechgun badge bro. Plus nexi gets a speed boost for doing her basic attack. Also what lvl are you and what do you normally play. There are some really squishy people especially at low lvls like ace and killwatt

shadowxros
08-22-2015, 05:51 PM
A kick/replace with bot feature for AFK people, I've been in 5 games now where someone was afk didn't move the whole game. It's ridiculous not to mention a hindrance to the team.

Gelidkiller
08-23-2015, 02:35 AM
I don't know if anyone suggested this or not because I didn't read the other post's (don't have the time sorry lazy lol) but matchmaking lobby's please I really don't like having to manually click play and choose the game mode after each match. Also is there a voice chat in this game or is it just that people don't like to chat idk :confused:

Edit: Also a vote map system during lobby's and like everyone else suggested keeping our unlocked purchases I don't care if you need a reason to get people to buy the packs if I take 3-4 hours of my time to earn coins to spend only to lose that purchase because I wanted to try another thing I think I deserve to keep it. Getting coins isn't exactly easy in this game now if you want to get people to buy packs maybe make more costumes that can't only be bought with chips or cooler taunts. I really think this game shouldn't have been f2p and just cost 15 or 20 at most dollars would have made more money that way but i'm just being off topic now and blabbering at this point.

GamerNoah
08-23-2015, 12:56 PM
I don't know if anyone suggested this or not because I didn't read the other post's (don't have the time sorry lazy lol) but matchmaking lobby's please I really don't like having to manually click play and choose the game mode after each match.

If there was an automatic "play again" feature, kind of like a lobby of sorts, that would allow people to be able to afk and farm coins. Not only would that hurt teammates who are actually playing, it would also kill off possible money being made from coin boosts~

Gelidkiller
08-23-2015, 01:37 PM
If there was an automatic "play again" feature, kind of like a lobby of sorts, that would allow people to be able to afk and farm coins. Not only would that hurt teammates who are actually playing, it would also kill off possible money being made from coin boosts~

Easy make a anti afk system we need that already as some people are already doing that anyways. To be honest i'm surprised there wasn't one implemented already as most multiplayer games have this as a standard.

skullman1993
08-27-2015, 10:30 AM
when you guys make ranked play you guys should create a ranking system so that new players with little experience/skill don't get matched against someone playing the game since day 1

Rootl
08-27-2015, 12:26 PM
New Trophies.
(Capture the plunderball 3 times without dying) Ive done that twice now
(make x kills without dying)
(unlock x heroes) this can be multiple part.
(Unlock all heroes)
(Fully Upgrade a Hero)
(Win conquest while in control of all bases) Ive done that as well

Its kinda bumming doing these cool things and not seeing a trophy pop up

Shimporimpola
08-28-2015, 06:17 PM
I think you give more gold to lvl 30 players, or give us other possibility to get gold bonus.
Now, when lvl up, we received a bonus gold. But, in max lvl, we dont received anymore.
So, is much more difficult to do gold.
Any game have 6min (more ir less), more loding e chose champs time, 10min.
So, we need 10min to do 1000gold (if win the game).
We need 80min to lvl up one upgrade champs (winning all games) (8000gold onde upgrade lvl 3).
And 1.200 to lvl up all upgrades (except badges tier 3 - we need more 480min). Are 20 hours. Only for one champs. If win all games.
So, is very, VERY, difficult for max lvl players do gold. The game will be tired. Because we couldnt change our champs.
(Sry my english... I'm brazilian)

SirFizzyWo
08-29-2015, 11:51 PM
@Shimporimpola
ive stated before tbat i feel the gold boost should provide a larger multiplier (my suggestion was 4x instead of 2x), but that aside, it doesnt take the average player over 20 hours to max a champ, even with load times (which IMHO arent very long). as a matter of fact, i had Nexi maxed by the time i was level 30 and was working on maxing a second character. I currently have less than 40 hours of gameplay logged (shame on me lol) and have 4 characters completely decked out.

it does take a while. i wont argue there, but 20 hours is an over exageration i think, and it takes less than 80 minutes to get 8000 gold (of course this vastly depends on team/your skill, but i really dont see why you couldnt go for 1 tier 3 workout every 45 to 50 or so minutes, maybe less).

Shimporimpola
08-30-2015, 03:39 AM
Plunderball and Conquest rarely take less than 6 minutes to finish.
so you'll get 8000 gold in less than 80min you need to necessarily play in Annihilation, which, we know, Khan and Nexi dominate.
if you did not lucky enough to get to play with any of them, like me, you will not win every game and depend on luck to win (another player with Khan or Nexi).
these conditions and without the Coin Bonus (x2), you will take much more than 50min to win 8000 gold.
another thing, Not everyone knows which Trainnig should increase and missed gold by trial and error.
Then, for a normal player, who did not buy the Bonus, my estimated max lvl is super consistent.
I take this opportunity to emphasize the need to balance the characters and remove the Machunegun Badge.

SirFizzyWo
08-30-2015, 10:51 AM
@Shimporimpola
well i can agree that conquest takes some time, but plunderball can definately be done in less than 6 minutes. annihilation is always 5 minutes. loading times are like a minute (tops) so one load before, one load after and (at most) a 6 minute plunderball equals 8 minutes. 8x8=64. so maybe 50 minutes is off (though from my experience its not), but 80 is also off.

i would also like to point out that there are actually "highlights" in the game that are semi-broken. they only work sometimes, but are meant to increase your gold gained per match by doing certain things in match. when these are fully working i think it will make a difference.

as for trial and error with creating a build for a champ that works, IMO, thats just a part of any game where "gearing" a character out plays a role. here, its a bit steeper since you dont keep workouts, but its also F2P here. I think some level of grind is to be expected. otherwise, where is the incentive to buy coin boosts?

Shimporimpola
09-02-2015, 02:02 AM
Badge Machinegun must be removed.
Badge very unfair, bringing inequality between the players (who first kill, get the bonus atk speed).
Badge should have a time limit for effect

Beefalot1975
09-02-2015, 11:42 AM
Then u should just delete nix. Too then since she has a built in machine gun.

Shimporimpola
09-02-2015, 04:28 PM
No.
many players are using Machine Gun whit Khan.

Sith_Seduced
09-05-2015, 06:12 PM
1. The ability to keep all bought purchases, Weapons and Workouts per hero or even per account

I think this could be added in the form of an inventory. So that we can switch workout/badges between champs and refund them incase you buy the wrong ones testing builds. Say like, only refundable if done so within 3 games played after purchase/equipped. I don't mind farming coin but I'd like to be able to switch up champs from time to time. Farming on one champ continuesly to build another one gets crazy boring. And playing naked champs at level 30 just sucks.

LeeQuick
09-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Idk if I'm saying this right but I was thinking. Instead of each hero having 1 training slots we should have 3 for each character. Like I filled up my hero strength endurance and all- stars slots. And I can choose the hero again and able to do a whole another set training set

Phridom
09-07-2015, 04:17 PM
Please yes

Teh_Fuz
09-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Most Wanted Changes

2. Ability to pull up a players Profile to add friend, For ease of communication

3. Private matches, For competitive play and practice

4. More Group Control. The ability to promote a new leader in a group, The ability to suggest players
Eventually Clan making and Team naming

(Please add more feature discussion below)

I agree with all but #5, this would require re-working of existing toon skills. I think the stealth feature should remain a perk and not so widely available.

But Yes, easier team room and options (add arena style grouping), and an actual "Tournament" dock made available a few times a day. Run them for an hour and post team names on ticker-tape and automate a rewards system that rewards #1-3 teams then a lesser blanket reward for #4-10 and so on.

Teh_Fuz
09-09-2015, 11:39 AM
A small level indicator? Like a little circle to the left of a players name with a red or blue # indicating someones level. Also i think a "title" line above a players name.

For example: Have players be able to select,
Plunderball'ers
#1 - Grand Pirate King
#2 - Ship Wrecker
#3 - Sea Captain
#4/10 - 1st Mate
#11/30 - Treasure Pirate
#31/50 - Jr. Pirate
#51/90 - Plunderer
#91/150 - Cannon Fodder

Conquistadors
#1 - The Taking King
#2 - Conqueror
#3 - Property Manager
#4/10 - Grounds Keeper
#11/30 - Bouncer
#31/50 - Tower Knight
#51/90 - Guard
#91/150 - Adventurer

Annihilators
#1 - Arena King
#2 - Immortal
#3 - Assassin
#4/10 - Hired Gun
#11/30 - True Brawler
#31/50 - Fighter
#51/90 - Tough Guy
#91/150 - Meat Shied

And possibly a slew of other achievable titles for getting a win streak or kill streaking etc.

I think it would add immersion to the game and help with the problem of people thinking this or that is "OP." I know if i saw a person with a "(30) Arena King" tag come and walk all over my team i would be a smidge less irritated knowing that he is a highly seasoned player versus thinking everyone in the game is hacking cause im new and getting tossed in with vets.

Food for thought eh?

AntoinePrince
09-12-2015, 11:24 AM
I want...

-Ranked matches with character exclusivity.
Aka, one Brutus/team.

And more than anything else........
-I just want to know the level and name of the people I'm playing against.
When I see the score at the end, I want to know who was who and what level they were... Or maybe, since a level 30 can have a non-equipped champ.... how "expensive" the champ they were using is. (Sum of all the costs of their equipped items)

-I want an absolutely useless praise feature, so I can tell the rando who was on my team they were awesome, or the opponent that he was powerful. (Or the devs, if I think someone is hackz)

-I want a guide... That tells you the actual effect of each trait/stat. (I legit only fully understand Attack Damage (and whoever they put in charge of the attack speed metric should be punched in the groin... by Brutus... with 'critical power'))

-And I want 16000 cost All-star badges... That aren't straight balls.

(Didn't realize I wanted so much)

RealRookMrCrook
09-20-2015, 08:28 AM
One little thing I think should be changed is the host of a party just starting the game on his group and leaving people behind. All players should be able to select ready on there own to start the matchmaking instead of host starting a timed ready up.

rainwoods69
09-20-2015, 08:58 AM
Just saying this fuz and others a monthly subscription where you get a certain amount of chips a day or wekk. Ok they can buy champs weapons costumes taunts and boosts. But just because they have that its not p2w. Everyone has to buy runes and get a build and also know how to play the champion. Its not hearthstone its a pvp moba we dont buy armor or stats like league. So a subscription will give the game revinue but wont break the game. Itll be just like buying constant boosts all month. Or make it somthing u pay for that lasts a year and give u champs.

rainwoods69
09-20-2015, 09:05 AM
This game is a play to win the way it is. People who played since the beggining will always be stronger. This way u can catch up easier

Alexzimys
10-05-2015, 12:20 PM
I don't think there is much since in putting a subscription fee on the game with a daily/weekly chip count. How the game is designed now you can't level up your champions to perfection through real life money, which is nice it causes you to actually have to play the game to be good. If you could buy chips with badges you'd get a lot of high level sucky characters which would be dumb.
I also don't think its true that people that have played since the beginning are stronger that would make no since. If I have the same workouts picked for my Rook as someone has for there's who's been playing since the beginning, that doesn't mean it's not a fair matchup.

There's a lot of things coming out in this next patch that are going to improve the game 10 folds. I'm very excited.

Hash
10-10-2015, 09:50 PM
For sure. Fixing the bonus for matches. I can sit out during a whole match and get more coins when I get 52 kills and 0 deaths.

Totally would love tall grass for ganks and stealth. More of a want.

Hangtime1984
10-11-2015, 12:26 AM
Private Match Making
Tournament System in Game
Highlight Bonuses for matches executed properly

Leaderboards:
Kills/Damage shouldn't have high weight percentage on Plunderball
Captures and wins need better weight percentage on plunderball

Healing should be counted stat for Annihilation

Alexzimys
10-11-2015, 12:37 AM
Some actual rewards for leveling after 30. Chips, sizable xp/coin boost. Anything, right now we're just earning stuff we already have.

Hash
10-11-2015, 01:06 AM
Agreed. I think returns should also have importance for defenders. In plunderball

I agree with having healing a factor but wouldn't damage as well since they both share the larger number scale. Where as kills and sweeps are a whole number added singularly?

Edit: or they could add single numbers by having a stat (ex. 10k in one game) otherwise healing would be huuuuge numbers after such long time lol. Either way I like the idea. :)

ns_sanchez
10-11-2015, 04:09 PM
Penalty enforced for players leaving. It stinks playing with or against bots.

Hash
10-11-2015, 06:51 PM
Fix Rooks teleporting! Still falling out of map. Need fixed before an annihilation tourney. Thank you

smith-207
11-01-2015, 05:39 PM
just a few i was thinking about.. 1. aim sensitivity setting 2. in game talent tree skill calculator where its all in percentages it'd be nice to try different workouts and see stats before spending a weeks worth of coins earned on them.also theres no way to see skill damage or healling in the current stats when you look at stats or movement speed
3. when max level is reached or every ten levels
or whatever way point should get an extra workout slot. making lvl 40s actually more powerful then other levels that have the same access to tier 3s then when you switch the matchmaking system you will know who has more power. 4. there should be another way to earn credits then by level. especially when the game releases and will be making its own money so peeps can earn there costumes. 5. speed damage armor energy health pickups are great but maybe a random weapon pickup ! like for ten seconds you attacks will freeze them or pushback or make your guy double in size after you pick it up ? just a few random suggestions. i have fun the way it is now but hey you asked for suggestions oh and more maps!

Hash
11-02-2015, 01:03 AM
You can view your skill damage in overview. Click on the skill. I use my math with it to see if I want to move forward to build a certain way or not.

I would like to see for lower levels, get a discount on t2 workouts cuz they start from 1 then 2 then 3. Especially with these prices. .

smith-207
11-02-2015, 08:00 PM
You can view your skill damage in overview. Click on the skill. I use my math with it to see if I want to move forward to build a certain way or not.

I would like to see for lower levels, get a discount on t2 workouts cuz they start from 1 then 2 then 3. Especially with these prices. .

ok lets say melody chord in overview says 375.. i add bowling . it stays at 375 it doesnt go up so i cant see the change anywhere in number na mean?

smith-207
11-02-2015, 08:02 PM

ok so say melodys chord in overview says 375 i had bowling to raise her skill damage up.. overview still says 375 i'm not good with adding my own percentages so just saying it would be cool that when you add skill healing skill damage it would show somewhere na mean? also movement speed

Hash
11-02-2015, 08:55 PM
Yeah that could be a neat implementation.

Full bowling it should do 750 damage.

Keep in consideration that resistance also has a factor so you may not do a full 750 damage blow

Hangtime1984
11-08-2015, 04:26 PM
PRIVATE LOBBIES

Helps with Tournaments and Competitive Matches.

It boring not playing against other good teams.

ns_sanchez
11-08-2015, 06:13 PM
PRIVATE LOBBIES

Helps with Tournaments and Competitive Matches.

It boring not playing against other good teams.

I agree! I play random bots all the time.

Onikokoro Musashi
11-27-2015, 08:33 PM
1. A item free mode. so people can play each other on the same level.

2. Annihilation: Having a set number to get to (30) and not timed. This will give people time to recover and set stratagies up and learn and adapt from there mistakes. how it is now you have to just rush in you cant regroup, you cant go defencive, Ninjas cant hide. if a team is defensive there at a disadvantage because it takes them longer to kill

3. Plunderball: Respawning at base after each point. help people do a different stratagy and not run around with there heads cut off after the first point

Whiterice83
01-03-2016, 03:33 PM
I don't want to be picky but this would be an easy fix. I think it would be nice if minos crystal gauntlets continued to glow after the match on the winner loser screen. It currently looks like they ran out of batteries

Nyxn607
01-31-2016, 06:13 AM
1. I believe it has been mentioned in a post before, but I would like to see either a reduced price on workouts/badges so it doesn't take a casual player a month+ to get a character fully decked. Or I would like to see the amount of gold earned increase if the price on workouts/badges does not go down.

2. I would like to see where you can only have 1 of a certain character per team. This way we don't have 4 blitz's on a team, or 4 Khans, etc.

3. More game modes so it doesn't seem like we get the same mode every other match and see the same people over and over.

Just some idea's I think would help improve the game overall. If these have all been mentioned before, I apologize.

PanchiDoge
02-16-2016, 08:21 PM
also add more maps and gamemodes

Hangtime1984
02-16-2016, 11:43 PM
also add more maps and gamemodes

Grow the player base first.

Fishpaste777
02-17-2016, 09:21 PM
Grow the player base first.

Can't grow player base without providing content.

Isaacfalls
02-18-2016, 05:49 AM
Why is the shop for hero upgrades (e.g. additional attack power) outside of the gameplay?

What I mean is, in traditional MOBAs, the point is to kill minions / enemy heroes to gather money, then return to the shop to buy new items before returning to the lane.

By putting the shop outside of the gameplay, in a special upgrade screen, it will make the game unbalanced because e.g. a level 6 player will have a much stronger champion to begin with!

The shop has to be inside the game with access during a round, so that all players start the round equally strong and get stronger throughout the round!

Awesomenauts did the same mistake in the beginning, letting players choose their loadout before the round started. By now, they have also moved the shop completely in-game.

This has to be done!

Hangtime1984
02-18-2016, 06:59 AM
Can't grow player base without providing content.

I'm all for rotating game modes each season but leave modes to 3.

I'm also for removing conquest for siege mode

Shade667
02-22-2016, 02:39 AM
Id like to be able to see which gamemode implaying when I select quick play. As it is I dont know what im playing until the loading screen, and I like to pick my character based on the mode and team comps.

Pugilist
03-08-2016, 06:23 AM
Seeing as this game is alot like the ps1 game unholy war, MORE TRAPS please. Also makes nice utility on cc skills like knockback etc. Stuff like razorblade towers and lasertripwire, trapdoors etc, plenty of mapthemes there too. This game needs more interactivity.

Pugilist
03-08-2016, 06:29 AM
Why is the shop for hero upgrades (e.g. additional attack power) outside of the gameplay?

What I mean is, in traditional MOBAs, the point is to kill minions / enemy heroes to gather money, then return to the shop to buy new items before returning to the lane.

By putting the shop outside of the gameplay, in a special upgrade screen, it will make the game unbalanced because e.g. a level 6 player will have a much stronger champion to begin with!

The shop has to be inside the game with access during a round, so that all players start the round equally strong and get stronger throughout the round!

Awesomenauts did the same mistake in the beginning, letting players choose their loadout before the round started. By now, they have also moved the shop completely in-game.

This has to be done! no please then what do we spend money on, an extra LIMITED ingame shop is fine though but no opness, maybe where you can buy powerups with kill currency, small speedboosts for 1min etc.

Nothing all the way and def not remove menu badge buying and equipping.

Hangtime1984
03-08-2016, 06:49 AM
Seeing as this game is alot like the ps1 game unholy war, MORE TRAPS please. Also makes nice utility on cc skills like knockback etc. Stuff like razorblade towers and lasertripwire, trapdoors etc, plenty of mapthemes there too. This game needs more interactivity.

I like the more traps idea definitely would increase skill