PDA

View Full Version : We need matchmaking fixes..

shadowxros
08-10-2015, 11:35 AM
Four times today I was put with bots against a full other team, this shouldn't be happening at all. Any game good or bad should not have this.

SirFizzyWo
08-10-2015, 11:40 AM
unfortunately, this is a common problem with all lesser known MOBA's. what happens is a group of 4 joins a queue at the same tme as a solo player. they dont split the group up (as they shouldnt) and then its 1v4. happens on Awesomenauts alot as well. I even had this problem on LoL a few times.

however, we have a known players list stickied and i encourage you to add players from that list yo help get you a full 4 man team.

shadowxros
08-10-2015, 11:42 AM
If I want to play solo I should be able to play solo without running into a full team. It should be a common thing in games never match a full party against a solo. Some kind of code were 4 player party cannot under any circumstances be matched against solo.

There is also the fact I have been in games where I am the only human player. There are things wrong with the matchmaking as I have been the only human player in many games during peak hours.