PDA

View Full Version : Character tips, tricks, bugs, and needs.

RaptorRex20
08-10-2015, 10:42 PM
Hello, I am making this page for people to share any tips, tricks, bugs, or changes needed, for the character they play the most or have played a decent ammount with. For example, Rend from Nexi will never kill an observant Khan if they have the energy for a shield or plan.

SirFizzyWo
08-10-2015, 10:55 PM
pro tip: tap z or r twice to barrel roll

on a serious note, try to stay near your team mates. even in pugs against actual teams, this is one of the most important steps in this game. ive played alot of pugs and it irks me to no end when i see a player rambo off on their own. its one thing if its a coordinated tactic to draw out the enemy, but most of the time this isnt the case.

with that in mind, i would also like to say how useful a tactic this is in annihilation game modes. with your teams help, designate a position on the map, and send the tank out to draw the enemy to that spot. debuffers should debuff the enemy followed by DPS doing their job.

hope this helps!

RaptorRex20
08-10-2015, 11:04 PM
Yep, this is the stuff I was hoping for. ^^^^^ this post can also be used for tactics, an other tips, that aren't always character based.

DemonicAries
08-10-2015, 11:29 PM
Keep an eye on the map in plunderball. Watch for players sneaking past to get the ball. If you cant stop them then make sure you're far enough ahead to intercept the enemies ball before they can score.

Emomiime
08-11-2015, 08:15 AM
Another thing to add is to make sure to control where you fight and who is getting the buff pickups. Where you fight is very important on any moba since all abilties have unique ways in which they work as well as the shape of the skill shots themselves. In small tight areas champions like Platimus and Kilwatt dominate since they can get their abilities to hit multiple enemies making these moves much more effective. While there are some champs like Xahilla that needs lots of room to poke and maneuver so these champs don't get killed.

Pick up buffs are very important. They can give your team the edge you need to get that slight advantage that leads to victory. The only reason I bring this up is because I have been in several games that I have seen both enemies and allies avoid pick ups all together.

Wettip
08-11-2015, 08:19 AM
Jumping to dodge seems to work out better than using the right stick for aiming. At least for melee or more specifically with nexi.

DemonicAries
09-16-2015, 03:52 AM
Lets revive this page.

Mayhem The Minos

#1 - Charging Into Battle:

Why are you running into battle using gore at the start of a match? Dont you know that everyone is going to be unloading the most deadliest skills they have and youre going to dive in without a second thought? Silly, Heres an idea, stone form, gore then as quickly as possible fire stomp, reflecting damage back, then activate the second ability of stone form when its near the end of its duration so that you may blast your enemies and getting the most out of all your skills in one go.

Cruzzmak
09-16-2015, 04:19 PM
If you have a tank, like khan for example he should have the crusher badge and basic attack everything since his basic attack already doesn't do a lot of damage debugging an entire team and your dps team mates could come through and smash

DemonicAries
09-16-2015, 04:38 PM
Mayhem The Minos

#2 - Refuel and Rampage

If ever in...scartch that first part. WHEN in battle and you happen to find yourself at half health, and barely any energy left, try to hold off long enough to use stone form, depending on energy regain, but by the time stone form runs out, i activate its second ability, followed by fire stomp. Save gore for the runners :)