PDA

View Full Version : 30 coins per kill annihilation

Xx_LOWRIDR_xX
08-11-2015, 08:45 AM
The game should have way of adding at least 30 coins per kill in annihilation plus the 1000 on top for winning. I know that plunder all has 100 coins per capture why not annihilation?

Emomiime
08-11-2015, 09:05 AM
Hello there first I want to clear up something. Right now the highlights are glitched, In reality you do not get 100 coins per capture but rather you have the highest captures in the game/on your team you get 100 coins. Like I said this is currently not working correctly and sometimes gives you coins when you don't deserve it or doesn't give you it when you do.

Now for the 30 coins per kill is too much. I have had a game, 3 bots 1 human poor guy, that I got 40 kills with nexi. That would mean that I got 2.2k coins without a boost and would just provide more coins than any other game mode. Yes, this game is some what of a grind, however, it is not as bad as games like League of Legends with 80 ip per game and champions that cost 6300 ip. Plus the devs do have to eat some how thus boosts exist! If it was too easy to get coins also then you would get bored with the game pretty quick.

After Highlights are working correctly then I do believe that this game will be decent in the aspect of earning coins.

SirFizzyWo
08-11-2015, 10:24 AM
i second what Emomiime is saying, and his reasoning is very solid.

counterpoint: having a bonus per kills for annihilation actually doesnt sound terrible. if it was maybe 10 coins per kill, with a max of, say 20 (200 bonus coins), would it really be so bad?

Wettip
08-11-2015, 10:56 AM
I have to agree with emom and sir. Definitely a cap. Without a cap there's no way to regulate it plus someone would find a way to abuse it, people always do.