PDA

View Full Version : The joys of being alone on your team

Bronxchulo
08-12-2015, 09:13 PM
Here we are.... another MOBA on PS4 where whats supposed to be a 4v4 turns into a 1v4 or 2v4 team. Im not sure if these people are getting d/c during the loading into the game or if they are just leaving but its annoying.

And once again... just like Invokers Tournament.... theres NO penalty towards those that leave or whatever.... and theres absolutely NO bonus to those of us that end up being on these teams of 1v4 or 2v4. The only joy we get is to know that we get to play the rest of the match and just watch being run over.

Invokers Tournament was bad enough going thru this and now i see its just as bad here. Lets see if this game does something to better this situation. Maybe more gold and xp to those in the party that end up fighting thru the uneven odds.

Nodnarb_420
08-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Welcome to modern gaming...... best you can do is team up with people and hope for the best. Add me if you want. Psn is the same as my forum name.

SirFizzyWo
08-13-2015, 01:14 AM
have to agree with nodnarb_420 here. the simplest solution is to find a team. we have a known players list, and i would advise you to look through that list and add a few people.

as a counterpoint though, i will say that there definately needs to be a stronger penalty for leaving a match than just taking a loss on your record. the incentive for staying in match is the knowledge that you have a never say die attitude and the 500 gold/exp (or more if you win). this isnt enough for everyone, but it should be, and thats the hard truth of it.

Emomiime
08-13-2015, 10:23 AM
Hey there Bronx just posting to say I know your pain! As both a solo and group player I run into both the scenarios of 1v4 as well as being the 4v1. In reality, it is just not fun to be on either side! What makes games like this fun is to have challenge and competition between the two teams instead of a steam roll from one side while the other gets demolished... Once we get a strong enough player base so that a large group know how to play and have good training/badges, this game will become way more interesting.

Stick in there and if you ever start feel demoralized, feel free to join a team!

PSN: XxemomiimexX