PDA

View Full Version : Please fix the plunderball camp.

John Tran
08-12-2015, 11:30 PM
I know I get it, there are a ton of complaints about this issue.

But you know what? This issue really does deserve all the attention it can get.

Rooks teleporting with ball in their spawn, it's pure cheap and scumbaggery.

It is the first **** thing they need to fix!

DemonicAries
08-12-2015, 11:35 PM
Agreed. I dont know anything about game coding or developing but does it really take this long to create a one way barrier on our spawns?

Edit: also me, wolf and samurai were in a sudden death stand off for 30 min. For those wondering there is a max time limit....its when your game crashes.

Wettip
08-13-2015, 07:42 AM
Play conquest. No way to bring the nodes back to spawn. Plus the leaderboards on punderball are crazy high already from all the elbow pads and this spawn bs

Emomiime
08-13-2015, 10:19 AM
I know that this is a very frustrating glitch right now, however, I must say that I very much so sympathize with the devs atm. There have been so many bug reports and posts for balancing champs that it is going to take a while to sort out priorities and fix these bugs. Just try and be patient and if this keeps happening and frustrating you, try like Wettip said and play some conquest or annihilation! Sorry for the problem and hopefully this won't ruin the game for you till it is fixed!

jakerooski
08-13-2015, 02:54 PM
Agreed. I dont know anything about game coding or developing but does it really take this long to create a one way barrier on our spawns?

Edit: also me, wolf and samurai were in a sudden death stand off for 30 min. For those wondering there is a max time limit....its when your game crashes.

The next patch fixes this issue. The delay for patches is simply the time it takes for it to pass submission. It should be approved at any time now.