PDA

View Full Version : Message to Kiz Studios

J_MTN
08-13-2015, 09:35 AM
Here's the deal. My game is still downloading at this moment, but the more I read and watch on the Interwebs, the more excited I get about this game. Kudos to Kiz Studios for something fresh. People can wish for your game to be a "true MOBA", but we all know that would never work on console. I'm personally excited for the fast-paced, action-packed game you guys have been promising.

Also, your team has done a great job of catching my interest. I haven't even played yet, and you've already got my full support. I look forward to exploring your game and helping to make it everything you guys imagined!

J_MTN

Emomiime
08-13-2015, 10:11 AM
Welcome to the community man! Feel free to ask anyone if you need help with something! I generally stalk the forums quite a bit so I'll probably see you around! Also if u would like to play with some people feel free to add those who have shared their names on the sticky forum! Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here at TGT =)

PSN: XxemomiimexX

SirFizzyWo
08-13-2015, 12:11 PM
@JMTN "true moba" comment
Awesomenauts, Guardians of Middle Earth, and AirMech Arena would beg to differ. Discounting these as being "untrue" would be a gross overstatement. If you havnt played or looked at them, i encourage you to.

also as Emomiime stated, the ever growing player list will become your best friend here.

J_MTN
08-13-2015, 01:27 PM
That comment was more directed at the vast number of comments I read which hated on this game for not being LOL or Dota. Thanks for the recommendations, though. Only ever played one of the three you mentioned. I'll check the others out.

SirFizzyWo
08-13-2015, 03:50 PM
no problem. im a big fan of MOBA's so i just wanted to spread their names around a bit lol. however in my haste i listed Guardians of Middle Earth and while it WAS a MOBA, its no longer on consoles, but was on ps3 and played very similar to TGT (combat wise).