PDA

View Full Version : Robot Raid Bug

Technos
08-15-2015, 04:45 PM
Ok so since the raids were introduced, the Robot Raid loves to keep me waiting on the loading screen for hours. Even when i close out the app it doesn't help! I know for a fact i'm not the only one experiencing this issue. It only ever occurs on the first mission of the Robot Raid. I have also reported this bug on many occasions through the link in game, and by email. i didn't receive an email in response so now i'm taking to the forums. I am experiencing this bug right now, which means i will be out of commission for about 1-3 hours. THAT BEING SAID... i'm probably going to miss the Dev Challenge. So Dev's... please... PLEASE FIX THIS. and a response that you guys have seen this and will do something about it would be lovely so i know i'm not wasting my time here.

~Yours Truly, Technos

Technos
08-15-2015, 08:55 PM
seems i've underestimated this bug... 5 hours of trying to get back in, and nothing. Please everybody, restrain from your comments, i cant answer all your questions at once. *as i said VERY SARCASTICALLY.

I don't mean to be rude but i've been reporting this bug for THE LONGEST TIME NOW, and i cant seem to get a response. Regardless of how i try to inform you guys. I understand Everyone at Kiz is busy at work with M&M as well as TGT but Its not even like im asking for an instant fix. Just Say something. I loved how When i played M&M how a Kiz rep would play the game and interact with the players. Thats something I've never seen in any other game, but now... trying to get a message to you guys is harder than finding a needle in a haystack.

Jooje
08-15-2015, 10:54 PM
It is really weird should be easy to find the bug though just compare sinking temple with robot uprising see what is different about execution of these two you will find the bug. Since sinking temple never blocks ppl out. Whoops,there goes another 600 gems off Kiz's pocket. :b

Btw technos never explain you were being sarcastic as a good sarcasm will never be missed when in context. Don't ruin a good proper sarcasm by Saying you were being sarcastic just to make sure slow ppl would also get it . Ruins it for the rest and makes you look lot less witty as well.

Technos
08-16-2015, 06:34 AM
Lol Jooje... see the thing is, even when i said, "*as i said VERY SARCASTICALLY" there was some sarcasm in that as well. It was two birds with one stone. But i'm not as mad or frustrated now. i'm still annoyed by this bug though.

DanHaney
08-16-2015, 01:39 PM
Sorry you all are having issues with the robot raid. We are aware and trying to correct the problems. Make sure you provide as many details as possible in your reports, especially if these things are happening multiple times. In particular, location and times for each player active in the raid, as a time-zone related cause would be difficult for us to simulate.

Perhaps we can schedule a test raid at some point, if we can wrangle up some test subjects from around the globe. I'll chat with the team tomorrow.

Technos
08-16-2015, 03:00 PM
Sorry you all are having issues with the robot raid. We are aware and trying to correct the problems. Make sure you provide as many details as possible in your reports, especially if these things are happening multiple times. In particular, location and times for each player active in the raid, as a time-zone related cause would be difficult for us to simulate.

Perhaps we can schedule a test raid at some point, if we can wrangle up some test subjects from around the globe. I'll chat with the team tomorrow.

I Would be more than willing to volunteer for that if its possible so that way the bug can get squashed faster and i can go back to enjoying the game. As for the specific info you mentioned, I am in FL which means i go based off of EST There are a few in my alliance that are PST but for the most part, everyone is EST as far as i know.