PDA

View Full Version : Update didn't fix anything!

xIxWhite-Comet
08-15-2015, 11:59 PM
I was playing with some friends and we saw the enemy team pass the ball to the guy on their spawn like really is NOT FIX...I crashed 50 times today or even more and loss 10 Coin Boosters,10 XP Boosters, this update clearly brought a disease with it and is hurting the players alot so fix this before all the players that you have completely leave the game..

DemonicAries
08-16-2015, 12:12 AM
^Witness ^

They can pass the ball up

SirFizzyWo
08-17-2015, 01:57 AM
im not jabbing at you, i promise im not, but when you lost the first 3 xp/gold boosts to crashes, why did you keep using them? seems like a "fool me once" kind of situation......

as for the ball passing up glitch, please try to record it and post it in the bugs section. i think that would probably help them alot if they could see it.

Oracle
08-17-2015, 11:39 AM
Sorry you've had some trouble out there! We're working hard to fix the issues ASAP.

John Tran
08-17-2015, 03:28 PM
im not jabbing at you, i promise im not, but when you lost the first 3 xp/gold boosts to crashes, why did you keep using them? seems like a "fool me once" kind of situation......

as for the ball passing up glitch, please try to record it and post it in the bugs section. i think that would probably help them alot if they could see it.

I'm sorry but you ARE jabbing at him. It's not his fault the game crashes. He should be free to use his coin boosts. If you can't say anything nice just don't post.

SirFizzyWo
08-17-2015, 05:05 PM
@John Tran
well, its honestly not a jab, i sincerely wanted to know if he had resoning or if he was just headbutting boosts, but since im being called out, lets look at his post and try to decipher why i responded in the manner i did:

1. 50 crashes. 50. not 1. not 10. 50. hes not lying, i understand that the game is crashing. im not denying that. so, fact: the game is crashing ALOT. enough so the he testifies he accumulated 50 of them.

2. 10 coin AND 10 exp boosts. again not 1. not 2. not 5. 10. apiece. a total of 20. now my logic (and maybe this is where im flawed) dictates that if i KNOW im going to lose something that has a value during a crash, I DONT USE IT. ill even argue that he could use 3 apiece and still want to test to make sure theyre being lost on crash, so he goes to 5. but after 5 crashes, you can honestly tell me you wouldnt come to the conclusion that "hey, these arent doing anything for me if i crash, and the game is crashing alot, maybe i should save these for when the game is more stable since the only way i get more is by paying."?

3. have you ever heard the definition of insanity?

im sorry if you got offended, but blaming them because you didnt want to just hold off for a patch seems a bit silly, and it came across more as a rant out of anger, than actual logic. so i responded as a logical individual asking him to post a vid to help the devs, and pointed out that maybe its not the best time to use boosts, after all THIS IS A BETA, things are bound to go wrong. it wasnt meant to be a jab at him and if he took it as a jab, maybe you should let him fight his own battles.

DemonicAries
08-17-2015, 06:27 PM
Sir fizzy could you post a video proving your point so that we may better understand? Oh and its a battle now guys, you hear that john and comet?

SirFizzyWo
08-17-2015, 06:55 PM
@DemonicAries
this should do nicely.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_C5hdndk40

edit: i now see whats happening here. look, if Comet has a problem he can post and we can talk like adults. im done having words with people who want to behave like mob rule chidren with pitchforks. you dont like what i posted? tough, i dont care. if mods want it deleted or think im out of line, they can delete it themselves, but i refuse to back down on the grounds that im being unreasonable. it started as a jest and you guys have taken it to the butthurt zone. makes me wonder if the reason a video wasnt posted was because someone here was the one using it to cheat others......

edit2: i will specify that im not saying thats what happened here, but i do find it odd that you jumped in on two different topics about this, and still NO video when it would have taken 2 seconds to post a video showing this, instead of spending time arguing with me over logic.

DemonicAries
08-17-2015, 07:34 PM
First off you are pretty much saying comet is stupid and or insane. He's a good friend of mine so of course i got his back. Second, im sick of you demanding videos for everything. I didnt realize you were helping iron the bugs out for kiz. If the devs ask for a video ill give them one. In the mean time THEY HAVE NOT REQUESTED ANY FOOTAGE.

SirFizzyWo
08-17-2015, 08:17 PM
@DemonicAries
i didnt realize saying "please post a video as it might help the devs" was so demanding...

i guess im sorry for being helpful? no. no im not.

again, defensiveness over posting a video that would not only help the devs review and replicate said glitch, but also help the community spot active glitcher by knowing what to look for, does not make you look like the bigger man.

DemonicAries
08-17-2015, 08:28 PM
Stop putting words in my mouth. Never said i was a bigger man. I stand with my what i said earlier, if the devs ask for a video then there will be a video. We dont need you buzzing around every thread requesting a video.

SirFizzyWo
08-17-2015, 09:07 PM
@DemonicAries
not every thread, just the ones saying there are glitches that no one else is documenting. it helps to have documentation of these things.

why do they have to ask? your playing their BETA, the least you could do is be a proactive member and help.

i dont think anything ive said is unreasonable for anyone who is actively trying to make this game and its community a better place to do. if you dont want to post a video, fine, but dont say things are broken and blame others for it without trying to help. John Tran (im not trying to drag anyone into this) hasnt had a problem posting other glitches, i dont think hed have a problem now. Just seemed weird.

it just seems so lazy and inactive to post on the forums, in an active forum community, find a problem, and NOT document it for others to be aware. especially as the ps4 has that ability, LITERALLY at your fingertips.

once again, youre being defensive and accusatory, and it doesnt make you look good. you dont want to post a video? fine. i cant make you, and frankly, im done trying. i just hope nobody posts a video of YOU (or any active member of this forum) being the one enacting such a glitch.

DemonicAries
08-17-2015, 09:16 PM
Something as simple as passing a ball to a teammate in spawn does not require video. Its great youre trying to help lol. But now youve distracted me from the main topic, which is you being an %#% to comet. Dont try making me out to be the bad guy here, im just here to confirm the glitch and how its done as well as support a friend that you clearly insulted.

Harathos
08-17-2015, 09:18 PM
I have no involvement in this issue regarding but this was originally a thought process turned into a ****ing contest. Mr woo has a very good point if we're here to help the devs improve this game why not show evidence? And further more quit harassing and acting like there's bulling going around when this asinine post was about a patch. Demonic quit getting butthurt , Fizzy, let sleeping dogs lye, John choose your battles. Get along guys or your arguments will turn this game into another "Paul bunyons arbor day bash 2 the voice of the trees"

xIxWhite-Comet
08-17-2015, 09:23 PM
@SirFizzyWo Your the one calling me a fool for using the XP/COIN Boost, but i could careless of what other people say about me "I promise im not jabbing at you" You definitely were and just by saying "Passing the ball to the guy on their spawn" im already helping the devs.Theres really no need for a video if the problem not complicated at all.I'm not here to argue with anyone i just don't want this game to die so fast like it is happening now with all this crashes..

DemonicAries
08-17-2015, 09:59 PM
@Harathos acting like there is? Lol whatever you say pal. Anyways never said posting vids didnt help but it isnt always neccesary.

Harathos
08-17-2015, 11:19 PM
Neither is arguing over dumb ****. Let bygones be bygones and just play the **** game.

xIxWhite-Comet
08-17-2015, 11:47 PM
@Harathos bygones will never be bygones "just play the **** game" like if we can with all the crashing going..Not arguing here by the way just saying what is true.

Wettip
08-18-2015, 10:37 AM
Punderball sucks anyways. Come play conquest. The top is pretty boring only having a few of us playing :S

John Tran
08-18-2015, 12:53 PM
@John Tran
well, its honestly not a jab, i sincerely wanted to know if he had resoning or if he was just headbutting boosts, but since im being called out, lets look at his post and try to decipher why i responded in the manner i did:

1. 50 crashes. 50. not 1. not 10. 50. hes not lying, i understand that the game is crashing. im not denying that. so, fact: the game is crashing ALOT. enough so the he testifies he accumulated 50 of them.

2. 10 coin AND 10 exp boosts. again not 1. not 2. not 5. 10. apiece. a total of 20. now my logic (and maybe this is where im flawed) dictates that if i KNOW im going to lose something that has a value during a crash, I DONT USE IT. ill even argue that he could use 3 apiece and still want to test to make sure theyre being lost on crash, so he goes to 5. but after 5 crashes, you can honestly tell me you wouldnt come to the conclusion that "hey, these arent doing anything for me if i crash, and the game is crashing alot, maybe i should save these for when the game is more stable since the only way i get more is by paying."?

3. have you ever heard the definition of insanity?

im sorry if you got offended, but blaming them because you didnt want to just hold off for a patch seems a bit silly, and it came across more as a rant out of anger, than actual logic. so i responded as a logical individual asking him to post a vid to help the devs, and pointed out that maybe its not the best time to use boosts, after all THIS IS A BETA, things are bound to go wrong. it wasnt meant to be a jab at him and if he took it as a jab, maybe you should let him fight his own battles.

You're doing it wrong then. All you had to do is say that he should probably hold off using his coins until they fix the issue.

You don't need to ask "why" he did it and put this assertion on him that it's his fault that he lost his coins.