PDA

View Full Version : Balancing

Artemischaos
08-18-2015, 12:24 PM
This game needs some serious balancing, for example Kahn. I watched this character take out an entire team by itself.

Wettip
08-18-2015, 01:11 PM
Lvl up. Test badges. I have taken down 2 khans by myself, others have done whole teams. If I get a team without a tank class in it I can pretty much spawn camp by myself. If there is a tank, they normally get away and start capping nodes. I only play conquest as I find the other 2 rely more heavily on team coordination which is impossible playing solo

Emomiime
08-18-2015, 01:51 PM
Hello there I just wanted to put something in perspective. Right now Khan does seem like a serious powerhouse. However, Khan existed in a time where there were many champions with different and unique abilities that made Khan not as powerful as he is currently. I have a feeling that once all of the other champions are released that Khan will not be as big of a powerhouse as he is right now. Ofc this does ruin the gameplay currently so I do see why you want a nerf. Especially since the devs are working a little bit slow!

J_MTN
08-18-2015, 02:25 PM
All the above posts are correct. In the right hands, yes, khan can be something that is annoying to see coming at you on your screen. However, If at least two people on your team have any sort of experience in the game, then he shouldn't be an issue. Besides, there are other champs more unbalanced than khan atm. I agree with Emomiime, as well. We shouldn't be trying to balance the ten or so characters we have because we haven't seen all of the ones to come. Trying to balance ten characters with each other when those are only about half of the entire champ pool would be a waste of the devs time. I don't blame them for ignoring posts that call for the balance of "god-like" or "unbeatable" champions.