PDA

View Full Version : Have an Awesome Khan Build You Want to Share?

Emomiime
08-18-2015, 01:42 PM
Hello everyone! J_MTN and I have almost finished making Khan's page on the wiki! The only section left that is blank is the Builds section.
If you would like to see your build guide on the wiki please post here what training and badges you use on khan as well as the logic behind your build. Also include a fancy name for your build and email me a picture of your Khan on the Training page so we can see your weapon/workouts. General tips that should be considered while playing Khan are also much appreciated! This is your guide so do w/e else that you want!

Thanks guys and have a good one! Email: Emomiime@live.com

Emomiime
08-19-2015, 04:59 PM
Hey guys! I see that this thread has several views but no responses yet! Don't feel shy! Free feel to post away and let your build stand in awe to everyone on the forums!!!

J_MTN
08-19-2015, 05:11 PM
I've been working on a build... For Xavilla. Once that's finished, I'll take a crack at khan.

J96
08-19-2015, 06:59 PM
I've been working on a build... For Xavilla. Once that's finished, I'll take a crack at khan.
I'd like to have a nice Xavilla build if you don't mind sharing :)

Devante Pangowish
08-19-2015, 07:05 PM
My Khan build is consists of 4 Tier 3 Maximum Health and 1 Tier 3 Max Energy with all Buff Duration and Crusher with all Bowling I am kill-able with teamwork and it's great for shielding allies and healing.

J_MTN
08-19-2015, 07:15 PM
I'd like to have a nice Xavilla build if you don't mind sharing :)

Finally, someone! But Emomiime would probably prefer us not stealing his thread. I made a thread called Xavilla not too long ago. Post there and we can discuss if you like. I have plenty of ideas.

Emomiime
08-19-2015, 09:39 PM
My Khan build is consists of 4 Tier 3 Maximum Health and 1 Tier 3 Max Energy with all Buff Duration and Crusher with all Bowling I am kill-able with teamwork and it's great for shielding allies and healing.

Alright man thanks if you could send me a screenshot with your workout page up for Khan at emomiime@live.com I will add it to the wikia! Thank you very much!