PDA

View Full Version : Bots in practice arena?

J_MTN
08-21-2015, 07:02 PM
So, I was wondering if we could get the stats for the bots in the training arena. One thing I'm interested in is whether or not they can land critical hits. I don't want to sit there and try to find out... so it would be helpful if we could have their stats. Its not a big deal, but I imagine it may prove helpful for people every now and then.

Wettip
08-21-2015, 08:13 PM
That or let us join the practice place with a buddy :3

J_MTN
08-21-2015, 08:19 PM
^^^^^!!!!!

Emomiime
08-22-2015, 07:16 PM
Hey guys here is a link for a good way to test stuff! http://forums.kizstudios.com/showthread.php?6691-Perfect-Way-To-Test-Stuff-guys!

Also some general tips for testing. If you have some one to test with, use platimus eggs for damage related tests. They have 1800 health and 0 resistances! If you ever want to test something, feel free to message me via PSN XxemomiimexX

Syoaron
08-22-2015, 11:24 PM
Watch out for a guy by the name Galaknox he is a Mod user on the ps4. he just got in the game during annihilation and was super fast swinging attacks and killed me within 1 second. I dont know how to report him. and also i think its pretty lame that you can not report anything while on the ps4 directly to the people who made this game

13igTyme
08-23-2015, 02:03 AM
Watch out for a guy by the name Galaknox he is a Mod user on the ps4. he just got in the game during annihilation and was super fast swinging attacks and killed me within 1 second. I dont know how to report him. and also i think its pretty lame that you can not report anything while on the ps4 directly to the people who made this game

He wasn't modding. It's the machine gun badge.

SirFizzyWo
08-23-2015, 02:07 AM
@Syoaron
three things i want to say:

1. Welcome to the forums!

2. i dont think this is the appropriate thread to post this. reporting someone who is "modding" should probably be done in the bugs section, not general discussion.

3. Galaknox is not "modding". he is using a high level Badge called Machine Gun. you too will eventually unlock this if you stick with the game long enough.

back on topic, i think being able to party up for private matches would be the best form of testing, but Emomiime is correct in that if you need to test, the way he mentions is probably the best current way to test. Me and Emomiime have tested oh so many things that way.

J_MTN
08-23-2015, 03:28 PM
I often just watch replays of matches if I want to test something. I'll try it out all match, then re-watch to see results.