PDA

View Full Version : Time to coin discussion.

shadowxros
08-21-2015, 11:00 PM
This is ignoring boosts, this is natural coin gain. Yes you always gain 1000 or 500 but the modes have different gains. These are all based on solo play.

Conquest is probably the slowest as most games go on for quite awhile, I have never actually timed one but it seems like they go on the longest.

Plunderball is a close second but also not due to the fact that if you can get the ball quick enough the game can be over in a little over a minute, maybe less if the enemy team is more focused on your teammates and killing not your ball.

Annihilation forces you into a 5 minute game that has no variables.

So what we have here is Annihilation > Plunderball > Conquest.

Anyone have anything to add maybe change?

Ace
08-21-2015, 11:12 PM
What am I suppose to add lol

J_MTN
08-21-2015, 11:29 PM
I just play annihilation now because the game is guaranteed to be over in five minutes, and I know I can get the most coins per hour that way. Plus it helps me work on my positioning in team fights as Xavilla.

GamerNoah
08-22-2015, 11:47 AM
I honestly don't see a problem with the amount of coins rewarded per game, for all game types.
It is faster than most MOBA's already xD If anything needs to change, id say coin boosts giving 3-4times the normal amount, rather than just double.

NewMoonJoe
08-22-2015, 01:46 PM
I got a question y is it that ive had games were ive earned 1000,1050,1100 and 1150 coins how exactly does the coin system work!