PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions

J_MTN
09-02-2015, 09:35 AM
1) Do DoTs stack?
2) Does explosive take 20% from the initial basic attack and distribute it to surrounding enemies, or does it simply deal 20% of the basic attack to surrounding enemies?

Example:
I have 100 AD. Do my attacks deal 80, and then 20 to anyone nearby?

Or do they deal 100 and 20 to anyone nearby?

The description is a bit unclear.

Emomiime
09-02-2015, 11:40 AM
1. I have not tested if dots stack or not. Would need some one else to help since no one has two dots (oddius' catapult dot doesnt work currently)
2. It would be the 100 and then an additional 20 dmg though this damage is reduced by resistances (i do believe) so this badge isn't all that great.

J_MTN
09-02-2015, 12:59 PM
1. I have not tested if dots stack or not. Would need some one else to help since no one has two dots (oddius' catapult dot doesnt work currently)
2. It would be the 100 and then an additional 20 dmg though this damage is reduced by resistances (i do believe) so this badge isn't all that great.

Next time you see me on, we can test if you like.

I'm just curious because I think it can be useable. Over the course of five basic attacks, with your AD being 100, that's another 100 potential damage dealt to any nearby enemies also trying to kill you. If we're talking straight dps, then let's consider you're surrounded by four enemies. That's 400 extra damage dealt in the course of five basic attacks. Of course, that's considering everything goes your way and you're tanky enough to handle 4 enemies on you. In the future, I think it could become a useful counter to all melee team comps.