PDA

View Full Version : OP, hackers

LeeQuick
09-04-2015, 08:04 PM
I notice most people using KHAN. He so op its crazy. I've just played like 5 minutes ago in a conquest fight. We started and a player name foogone killed everybody.it happen so fast he had 30 kills in the 2-3 mins. Ima try to play against him and record it, but things like that take the fun out the game.. We died before getting of the starting point. He's really no matter what op on the build speed or health or resistance. I know most players run into same problems to of course.

Devante Pangowish
09-05-2015, 12:29 AM
You can counter it with Crusher and Speed Drain, or don't throw yourself at him to continue death machine. Remember it's all about teamwork but it is unfair placing Lv. 30s with lower level people.

Gelidkiller
09-05-2015, 02:35 PM
These threads are getting old Khan is not OP he is a tank if you nerfed him it would defeat the purpose. It's also been stated many times on how to kill him he isn't invincible the real problem is the matchmaking. Having a level 30 Khan fight level 1 champions is asking to lose we should have that fixed so that you get matched with people equal to your own level or at least close.

13igTyme
09-05-2015, 04:53 PM
Only 3.2% of the people who have played this game have won 25 matches, according to the trophy list. Yea, matchmaking is the bigger issue.

shadow_xros
09-05-2015, 11:44 PM
he is a tank if you nerfed him it would defeat the purpose.

Here is the problem. If you played any other game, tank type characters are not supposed to be killing machines. Khan is. Not only can he survive very easily from team fights, he can also kill people very quickly.

Every game I have played, the tank characters are not supposed to kill. They are supposed to be there to absorb the damage. Which Khan does very well, the problem is, Khan can deal as much as he absorbs.

Now I don't play Khan often, but I have a friend who does, he usually has the most kills and dies MAYBE once a game. A TANK does not do that.

The balance of power is messed up on Khan. From the looks of it they didn't know what they wanted him to be. He can tank and be an unstoppable killing force.

Tanks are meant to absorb damage and sacrifice their ability to do damage to make sure their team stays safe. Khan doesn't have to do that. Khan can do both.

I'm in personal opinion that each TYPE of character needs different badges, sure it's work but it will make the game more balanced i the end.

Gelidkiller
09-06-2015, 02:39 PM
Like I said matchmaking is the problem if you play as a level 1 brutus against a lv30 khan of course you will think that khan has a high damage output. Except he doesn't the level gap and the fact that every other champion is weak as glass is the problem instead of nerfing khan they need to fix the other champions and make a real fair matchmaking system.

I said it in a earlier post but this is how it should be made
If you matched them by these groups it would make a world of a difference and of course if you just got matched by exact level that's even better
1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30

shadow_xros
09-06-2015, 02:47 PM
The thing is, not every champion is as weak as glass, except maybe Ninjette, I'm fully convinced she is a very brittle glass that cracks from even the smallest of things.

But the thing is, Khan can stack damage and defense. Which being a tank makes him unstoppable. You are forced to build a certain way and hope to god your team helps you. Which 9 times out of 10 they don't.

If you are forced to alter your build just to counter a Khan, then there is a problem. Because a counter to Khan may make you weak to let's say Nexi.

If we are going to need builds just for specific champs, then we need build pages and the ability to keep badges if we swap them out and not lose them each time.

As a level 30 who mains Kilowatt, I have enough defense stacked and ability damage I can survive a Khan for the most part, the only issue is just because I can survive the fight doesn't mean I'm gonna win the war.

Fishpaste777
09-07-2015, 03:12 PM
I bet my nexi can hold her own :)

Teh_Fuz
09-07-2015, 03:18 PM
...make a real fair matchmaking system.

I said it in a earlier post but this is how it should be made
If you matched them by these groups it would make a world of a difference and of course if you just got matched by exact level that's even better
1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30

More reasonable with less programming involved?
1-10
11-20
21-29

Ace
09-07-2015, 04:12 PM
More reasonable with less programming involved?
1-10
11-20
21-29

Then level 30s would have to wait forever to get into a match.

Teh_Fuz
09-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Then level 30s would have to wait forever to get into a match.

Depending on how many people are actually Lv.30 and how powerfull toons are at that level. At least the option to play at the level.

Also keeping in mind that i may be Lv.25 but not have spent any money on any other toon than my main..then look at games like LoL and EotS. Having a toon filter in tournaments. Flashback to probably most players of this game; money is hard to come by and Lv.3 skills cost a lot of coin. So, my main is Rook, she gets filtered. Im stuck S.O.L. with all my playable toons being totally vanilla.

A few things are bound to have to happen, such as:
-Toon filtering or only allowing 1 toon type per team (i.e. 4v4 Lv.30 Khan teams)
-Toon specific leveling and/or bracketing

Cruzzmak
09-07-2015, 05:13 PM
Anyone that complains that khan is not too op suck at every other character. Anyone who thinks khan is "fine" is pure newb trash that doesn't understand how MOBAS work.

13igTyme
09-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Depending on how many people are actually Lv.30 and how powerfull toons are at that level. At least the option to play at the level.

Also keeping in mind that i may be Lv.25 but not have spent any money on any other toon than my main..then look at games like LoL and EotS. Having a toon filter in tournaments. Flashback to probably most players of this game; money is hard to come by and Lv.3 skills cost a lot of coin. So, my main is Rook, she gets filtered. Im stuck S.O.L. with all my playable toons being totally vanilla.

A few things are bound to have to happen, such as:
-Toon filtering or only allowing 1 toon type per team (i.e. 4v4 Lv.30 Khan teams)
-Toon specific leveling and/or bracketing

Considering less than 4% of the player base has more than 25 wins, I really doubt there are enough level 30's to make the game fun. It would be mostly bots or super long queue times.

Teh_Fuz
09-08-2015, 12:07 PM
i'm lv.26 and i've only been playing since last week, not even religiously. ranked #62 all-time for conquest. Its really not hard to level up, i have told my friends countless times with other games some games it is possible to "suck" your way to the top. This game is no different. My W/L ratio is terrible but i know how to play my game-type thus i have a high standing.

Its beta, i dont mind playing against bots for a few days while others level up.

Teh_Fuz
09-08-2015, 12:13 PM
Fact of the matter is, Lv.30 and fully t3 champs are in a league of their own. Read the stat gains of the training and upgrades. They all give +10% something but also take away a large portion of stats. The game is out-of-the-box fantastic. Sure there could be minor % nerfing for a few skills here and there. But overall this game is fairly balanced.

I posted on another thread that i play Rook almost exclusively. Nexi is my bane, so....i avoid champs i know were designed to regulate the ones i play. I've even ran into another Rook that i could only hit for 15-100 and that was hitting me for 300+! haha The game is for the most part fine. Its the "i have to always win or this game is'nt fun" attitude people seen to have.

Fishpaste777
09-08-2015, 12:29 PM
Why set lvl 30 in its own bracket? The lvl 3 cosmetic perks aren't even that great.

Teh_Fuz
09-08-2015, 12:45 PM
lv30 allows champs to choose from all perks and top tier training. Why not have them in their own bracket? Although standing on my opponents spawn platform and killing them as they spawn may "seem fun," its not. Top tier players are usually dialed in to how they want their champ to operate. So tossing a herd of sheep into a shark-tank seem a little silly don't you think?