PDA

View Full Version : Mino build ideas anyone?

NewfieRJ
09-05-2015, 12:20 AM
Im thinking about running all level 3 bowling on my Mino but with his lightning Pistons weapon and level 3 lawn darts he could have a 30 crit chance. I wanna know if anyone knows what's better to run on him. Any ideas would be great, thanks for your time :)

J_MTN
09-05-2015, 07:24 AM
Im thinking about running all level 3 bowling on my Mino but with his lightning Pistons weapon and level 3 lawn darts he could have a 30 crit chance. I wanna know if anyone knows what's better to run on him. Any ideas would be great, thanks for your time :)

Hey there, I'm actually experimenting with him right now. Let me tell you this. I only have 2 Lawn Darts on, and he is SLOW AS FIGGIN CHRISTMAS. Max Lawn Darts would just annoy the hell out of me. As for bowling, I don't think it is working properly at the moment. Hopefully some of the workouts will be fixed with the next patch. I'm running Witchcraft, Speed Drain, and Star Power. Boosted his AD to 210, used 2 elbow pads, and got 5 tier 2 sports drink to boost the length of my slows even further. Great build for Plunderball. Still have some kinks to work out to make him a bit beefier, but that is my build at the moment.