PDA

View Full Version : Those who think Khan is OP

Devante Pangowish
09-05-2015, 12:35 AM
To those who think Khan is OP, stop. He's an easy person to destroy with strategy and teamwork I have a Khan build so OP people heal me every hit but with Teamwork I managed to die very easily especially in Plunderball w/o energy regeneration. Best ways to counter: Resistance Debuffs, Speed Drain and teamwork. 4 Khans is OP but remember very few Khans are "Good" and can be eliminated. [As of now Speed Drain is ineffective against Khan with high resistance without a resistance debuff you can add me XShrouded-GrinX to see.]

Emomiime
09-05-2015, 10:36 AM
Hello there! While I do agree Khan is not op, I do believe he needs to be balanced. As you stated few Khans are good, however, when you run into a good one, it is very hard to kill Khan without without team work, which is quite rare in random games.

Again he is a tank so this is to be expected, however, he is a tank with a very high damage output, survive ability, team play, solo play, healing, speed, etc. Essentially the only drawback he has is if the enemy team has speed drain. Again he is kill able but he is the strongest champion at the moment and I can not see him being even close to obsolete for when new champs come out. Again, he is not op but he does need to be tweaked.

Devante Pangowish
09-06-2015, 12:12 AM
I completely agree especially with refresher endless HoT, EoT.

shadow_xros
09-06-2015, 12:19 AM
He needs balanced. A tank character should be that, a tank. Which Khan does very well. The problem comes from the fact not only can he tank well, but he can be an nearly unstoppable killing machine where unless you have people who you can co-ordinate with you are screwed.

One person running a counter to Khan isn't going to work if that person is only there to counter Khan. While they may counter Khan, they likely will have a weakness to something else.

Khan needs to be what he was meant to be a Tank. Not a nearly unstoppable killing machine that requires nearly the whole team to kill him before he kills them.

Devante Pangowish
09-06-2015, 01:31 AM
My Khan build requires a full team or 2 strategic players with debuffs I'd probably nerf or put side effects on Ally Shield and some form of exhaustion on Battle Plan

J_MTN
09-06-2015, 07:28 AM
Two words. Speed Drain. Step one: lure khan into one or more friendlies. Step two: stun the **** out of him when he uses battle plan. Step three: dance on khan's body.

Cruzzmak
09-07-2015, 05:08 PM
He's too OP. I play MOBAS. I played as khan. A lot. He's broken.

Cruzzmak
09-07-2015, 05:09 PM
You guys don't realize how powerful you can make khan. I maxed his physical and elemental damage literally just to troll.

Devante Pangowish
09-07-2015, 10:35 PM
We all realize it 4 Khans = 200 HP/S, 1,000+ Basic attack and 1 Khan 50 HP/S, Machine gun and heavy resistance but all builds have a weakness.

Fishpaste777
09-07-2015, 10:57 PM
I've got 2 words. Speed Drain

Nodnarb_420
09-08-2015, 04:53 AM
You guys don't realize how powerful you can make khan. I maxed his physical and elemental damage literally just to troll.

Curious, how did you max his physical and elemental damage when those are separate trainings?

More curious, how did you max his elemental dmg at all, when bowling doesn't work on him?

Fishpaste777
09-08-2015, 06:46 AM
A rook with crusher can effectively counter most khans. A well built rook is the game changer in any match.

Teh_Fuz
09-08-2015, 11:02 AM
The problem is the match-making system i.e. im lv27 and CLEARLY get put in matches with brand new toons. My main champ is Rook and most games i score 15+ kills with no deaths, and dealing more than double the damage of the next best player. Is that OP? This game is has incredibly balanced toons to choose from for being on software >>1.07!<< It's the level and skill difference people.. and food-chain mechanics. Nexi with fill t3 and the right badges? HA! ill die every time but i don't complain, i avoid the toons i know will kill me based on skillset.

Sure there are a few skills and set-ups that exploit game efficiency but its beta guys, report, dont complain. No one is just going to pick up a random toon a steam-roll from lv.1-30. Learn your game style, find a champ that facilitates that play style, enjoy!