PDA

View Full Version : favorite champ

ruinred
09-08-2015, 05:49 PM
I am well over 70,000 gold and am looking to play a new champion. I currently play khan and was wondering what everyone else played and why

Fishpaste777
09-08-2015, 06:04 PM
Depends what kind of playstyle you want:)

ruinred
09-08-2015, 06:18 PM
In league of legends my favorite type of champ were always the bruisers. Minos seems pretty cool but I haven't seen one yet that is actually good

J_MTN
09-08-2015, 06:51 PM
Minos is a good champ! I'd recommend him. My full build cost around 132,000 coins. your coins, though.

ruinred
09-08-2015, 07:02 PM
What is your build?

ruinred
09-08-2015, 07:03 PM
I am also only level 25 currently

shadow_xros
09-08-2015, 07:07 PM
I personally enjoy Kilowatt. With the right build his skills/survivability are very good. Not to mention if you have a crazy side like me every time use his attacks you can think "I just shocked that person's nipples"

Fishpaste777
09-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Let's be real all you need is ace

ruinred
09-08-2015, 07:36 PM
2 stuns and a slow that also prevents enemies from using skills. He seems really good.

Fishpaste777
09-08-2015, 07:42 PM
You would think so

Teh_Fuz
09-08-2015, 07:49 PM
Champ: Rook

Pros:Teleport+stun, High HP, stealth, High Regen, Build-ability.

Cons:Middle of the road class, not super high in any field unless build for specific play style. (i.e. glass cannon or heavy tank. I personaly play stacked damage and energy-regen with resistance peppered in there)

Mtmind20
09-08-2015, 11:04 PM
With any build any champion is good it just depends on playing to their strengths

Ace
09-09-2015, 02:51 PM
You would think so

Ace is strong, I don't think you guys have given him a chance.

Fishpaste777
09-09-2015, 04:05 PM
Ace is strong, I don't you guys have given him a chance. I've given them all a chance, ace and Brutus are the weakest of all of the champs.

13igTyme
09-09-2015, 04:15 PM
Champ: Rook

Pros:Teleport+stun, High HP, stealth, High Regen, Build-ability.

Cons:Middle of the road class, not super high in any field unless build for specific play style. (i.e. glass cannon or heavy tank. I personaly play stacked damage and energy-regen with resistance peppered in there)

Rook has low health and stacking health isn't going to net you very much. And a glass cannon Rook, isn't a good rook. It is possible to be a tank and deal damage with rook, but there's only one build for that.

Ace
09-09-2015, 04:49 PM
I've given them all a chance, ace and Brutus are the weakest of all of the champs.

You don't know anything about a good skill set then. 3 AoE abilities, 2 of them being stuns, a -55% damage resistance debuff, a slow with a silence (can't use abilities) for 3 seconds, and a gap closer. Not to mention he's the only champ in the game that can silence players right now. Don't let the damage/toughness/support stats fool you, his burst damage can be compared to kilowatts with about the same cool downs and 1 more damaging ability. Only problem is Kilowatt scales with bowling and Ace doesn't for whatever reason.

His kit makes him hard to get to and he just provides a lot of cc and debuffs for a team.

Fishpaste777
09-09-2015, 05:41 PM
You don't know anything about a good skill set then. 3 AoE abilities, 2 of them being stuns, a -55% damage resistance debuff, a slow with a silence (can't use abilities) for 3 seconds, and a gap closer. Not to mention he's the only champ in the game that can silence players right now. Don't let the damage/toughness/support stats fool you, his burst damage can be compared to kilowatts with about the same cool downs and 1 more damaging ability. Only problem is Kilowatt scales with bowling and Ace doesn't for whatever reason.

His kit makes him hard to get to and he just provides a lot of cc and debuffs for a team.

Rook with crusher. Dead lvl 30 ace

13igTyme
09-09-2015, 07:01 PM
Rook with crusher. Dead lvl 30 ace

A well built Rook vs a well built Ace comes down to player skill, positioning, and RNG with crits. Those two champs are the best in the hands of a skilled player more so than any other champ. After them it comes down to team work and team synergy.

Fishpaste777
09-09-2015, 10:41 PM
A well built Rook vs a well built Ace comes down to player skill, positioning, and RNG with crits. Those two champs are the best in the hands of a skilled player more so than any other champ. After them it comes down to team work and team synergy.

Rook is easily my least favorite character to fight:(

OneMicGaming
09-10-2015, 12:13 PM
there will always be a soft spot in my heart for Brutus. He's still probably my favorite, although I do play with Nexi as well (can you tell I like offense?)

AntoinePrince
09-12-2015, 11:00 AM
My favorite champ is Platimus...
Been that way since week one. :D

Only champ I consistently have problems with is Nexi.

In my almost 10 hours of play (:p probably kind of low) Ninjette and Xavilla are probably the "weakest champs" but I think that everyone has their niche in this game! (Because Xavilla is probably my second favorite champ :D)

That being said, I feel like it's hard to successfully counter in this game.
Or rather, strategically counter.

Emomiime
09-12-2015, 08:36 PM
To through my two cents in, Oddilius is my favorite champion. Why? his hidden damage is amazing (dots), His jump is both exciting visually as well as mechanically, his slow allowed for you to dot an enemy and then just leave them dying while they can't get you, so much mobility!, and yeah.... so much more haha. He is just very fun for me to play especially because he can take on many roles like ball carrier, damage dealer, defender, etc. Now this is coming from some one who loves all of the champs, but some one who still picks favorites =)

Ladykillanoob
09-14-2015, 04:29 AM
Nexi is my favorite champ...
I like how she has a clone help to fight so you can escape. I think I'm getting use to her. Hehe

tigerbaitlsu
09-14-2015, 09:49 AM
Kilowatt is my favorite character right now. He is pretty fun in my opinion.

Slothblood
09-14-2015, 09:54 AM
Minos by far the most fun champ I played so far

Bop Barker
09-15-2015, 04:57 AM
I've actually enjoyed playing every champ. I'm just saving up enough to max out the build I want on each champ and will eventually be at the point where I will let it pick random every game I play to keep it interesting every match.

DemonicAries
09-15-2015, 01:33 PM
Minos by far the most fun champ I played so far

i love playing as minos. His basic attack slows down anyone hit, making him perfect for chasing a retreating player, and his gore power is the cherry on top. Being able to leap such a distance is great for surprise attacks. Minos makes for a great tank/fighter. I play with rook as well but battle isnt as fun unless im using minos.