PDA

View Full Version : major thoughts on game as whole

rainwoods69
09-16-2015, 10:35 AM
Many things are good but i found a few bad. Ill make the list of things i found could be changed.
1. Rooks wall has to low of health while platimus eggs has high health.( i think the wall should have 50 more health and make it so the eggs have a gigher health when next to its owner and lower away)

2. I think in the endurance tree resistance has to high of a priority. Even rooks and ninjetts can be tanky. (Tanks should be for tanks).( mabey make rank 3 resist mess with the health instead so u gotta even ur health and resist)

3. I think tanks damages should be reduced. Tanks can last in fights theynshouldnt 1 shot squishys.

4.there is a part in the jungle map if u have girded i can jump into the river on topside and go right and go undermap. (Goin into low zones are fine cause it punishes u to kill urself to get out unless ur rook)

5.rooks and xivillas homing beacons can hit invisable targets. If they are invisable they shoulnt be hit with homing.

6.sum of the badges need tweeked cause sum just seem usless compared to sum others.

7. The badge in allstar tree that can give u double damage half damage or hit urself is kinda a waste cause u can hurt yourself or loose damage more then get a double. Damage. (Should be 50% chance for double and 50% for either or of the negatives).

8. we know this is coming khan. Who is fine by himself but when paired with more khans his buffs stack and hurts. (I know its gettin fixed just wanted to add it to the list)

9. I know after 2 more champs itll either be 1 champ per team or buffs dont stack. I think many people would rather be able to llay the champs they crave. Just make it so buffs dont stack.2 khans or anyother combination of multipul champs are fine long as they cant superbuff.

10. Plunderball should be more strategic i know the nerf to holding it will happen but once again i just wanted to lut it on my ling list.

11. Whats the point into specing into crit chance if u cant make 50% crit chance. Same goes for crit damage i think i chould be able to get it to 250 without the x4 badge.

12.i think ninjetts invisable ability costs way to much to be really viablereducing the cost by 100 or 150 still will make it so its worth it but still costs more then the others.

13. I know she got nerfed recently but nexis rend that applys the dot damage it u add it up for that one ability its a very high damaging ability for its cost. I think the timer on it should get reduced or add a higher cost to compinsate for its damage.

14. I noticed that if there is a wall or a egg homing abilitys will target them. Which is ok but i think it should prioritize champions over inanimate objects.

15. Hopefully in the upcoming champions there is sum that are a attack based champion cause every champ is more revolved around its abilities. Mabey have a champ that can do more with suto sttacks with sum buff abilitys.

16. I also noticed that xivilla and platimus both have a crit chance but no crit damage bonuses. Might be a typo. But wouldnt that meen if they crit they do no dqmage since its at a 0%.

17. The badge rattle snake states basic attacks inflick -10 elimental damage a second cor 5 seconds. Is it saposed to say -10.

18 the badge gassy does 20 elemental damage every 5 seconds. A 1v1 fight in any game mode never lasts 5 seconds. Mabey make it 10 damage a second to give peopleike leather head who dont do a tun of damage but is tanky a helping hand when he has 3 people trying to kill him

19. The badges vitality and boost % should be raised a lik cause in a normal auto at 100 damage u only get 3 energy or health and most people only get 1 auto every second.

20. I think there should be a custom option for 1v1 2v2 and 3v3 among friends. I know some people would like to test a build with thier friends before goin into a match.

21. And at long last my final though about runes bought. I think that each champ should keep thier own seperate runes for.different builds or if u bought somthing and u like what u had previously u should be able to go back free of charge since it was already bought.

Thank you for reading this. I love the game and i cant wait till more upcoming content. If u think i missed somthin in a mater of the game and not personal grudges on champs write it down below. Remember always keep a developers mindset to be taking seriously.

GamerNoah
09-16-2015, 10:58 AM
"3. I think tanks damages should be reduced. Tanks can last in fights theynshouldnt 1 shot Squishes"
I agree with this. People seem to defend tanks about how they shouldn't die, but if a champ is able to tank a full team and kill them, then they should either not be a tank or have less dmg.

rainwoods69
09-16-2015, 12:39 PM
With the elbo pad notion just played a game with me as minos i took 15k damage at 11/3/8 speced into heath and elbopads. while enemy nexi took 8k was 24/8/1. Minos is saposed to be more tankier then next naturally.took till the end of the match to finally kill her. Reasons elbo pads should get nerfed a bit. Iv even come across rooks and kilowats who were super tank . Tankyness should stay with tanks aand not just whoever puts max elbopads. Elbo pads should help a player stay alive for a bit not make em super tanks. Understandable there is the badge crusher and people who do damage reduction but shouldnt be required to damage people

Cruzzmak
09-16-2015, 01:58 PM
The negative effect of elbow pads in tier 3 should offer more punishment to help stacking them so much. I maxed crit chance and found myself critting a minos twice in a single battle just to find that my crits wouldn't do more than 150 in damage. Crits should go off base damage regardless of physical resistance. No point in going crit route if it doesn't pay off. Or a percentage of base damage so its not op. Crits should do same damage.

rainwoods69
09-16-2015, 02:29 PM
I do agree with elbo pads. But needs to be done in a way where it is still useful just not so much it causes them to me either over powered or not viable. Thr crit goes off of ur ad i dont think it should go through resistance. But i think it should go through sum of a resistance. I have a build with ninjette right now tier 3 ad runes x4 crit badge and chance for doubledamage badge/halfdamage/hiturself. Granet more times then not i either do lil damage or 1 shot myself for i have 700 health.lol. but i can 1 shot brutus and half health a tanky khan if im lucky. So u can do it in a way crit works. I just believe the runes should lead to a 45 or 50% crit chance if u have a base of 10% for people who use nothing but autos. Cause if u make runes for somthin u have to make it viable so it can be worth goin that route.granet if u crit a tank if u aint spect into the double edged sword style like my ninjete it wont do very good. But its like that with all mobas tanks are ment to soak up damage. I just dont think nobe tanks should be able to be super tanks. Takes away the diversity in builds.

Cruzzmak
09-16-2015, 04:05 PM
That was my exact build but the Minos I was playing had heavy suit on which rendured it useless

Cruzzmak
09-16-2015, 04:08 PM
Maybe a damage badge that does higher damage crits to higher resistance or a badge that debuffs oppents when you crits them for x amount of time so I'm not forced to use crusher all the time.

Cruzzmak
09-16-2015, 04:09 PM
50% crit chance would be too op.

DemonicAries
09-16-2015, 04:12 PM
Many things are good but i found a few bad. Ill make the list of things i found could be changed.
1. Rooks wall has to low of health while platimus eggs has high health.( i think the wall should have 50 more health and make it so the eggs have a gigher health when next to its owner and lower away)

2. I think in the endurance tree resistance has to high of a priority. Even rooks and ninjetts can be tanky. (Tanks should be for tanks).( mabey make rank 3 resist mess with the health instead so u gotta even ur health and resist)

3. I think tanks damages should be reduced. Tanks can last in fights theynshouldnt 1 shot squishys.

4.there is a part in the jungle map if u have girded i can jump into the river on topside and go right and go undermap. (Goin into low zones are fine cause it punishes u to kill urself to get out unless ur rook)

5.rooks and xivillas homing beacons can hit invisable targets. If they are invisable they shoulnt be hit with homing.

6.sum of the badges need tweeked cause sum just seem usless compared to sum others.

7. The badge in allstar tree that can give u double damage half damage or hit urself is kinda a waste cause u can hurt yourself or loose damage more then get a double. Damage. (Should be 50% chance for double and 50% for either or of the negatives).

8. we know this is coming khan. Who is fine by himself but when paired with more khans his buffs stack and hurts. (I know its gettin fixed just wanted to add it to the list)

9. I know after 2 more champs itll either be 1 champ per team or buffs dont stack. I think many people would rather be able to llay the champs they crave. Just make it so buffs dont stack.2 khans or anyother combination of multipul champs are fine long as they cant superbuff.

10. Plunderball should be more strategic i know the nerf to holding it will happen but once again i just wanted to lut it on my ling list.

11. Whats the point into specing into crit chance if u cant make 50% crit chance. Same goes for crit damage i think i chould be able to get it to 250 without the x4 badge.

12.i think ninjetts invisable ability costs way to much to be really viablereducing the cost by 100 or 150 still will make it so its worth it but still costs more then the others.

13. I know she got nerfed recently but nexis rend that applys the dot damage it u add it up for that one ability its a very high damaging ability for its cost. I think the timer on it should get reduced or add a higher cost to compinsate for its damage.

14. I noticed that if there is a wall or a egg homing abilitys will target them. Which is ok but i think it should prioritize champions over inanimate objects.

15. Hopefully in the upcoming champions there is sum that are a attack based champion cause every champ is more revolved around its abilities. Mabey have a champ that can do more with suto sttacks with sum buff abilitys.

16. I also noticed that xivilla and platimus both have a crit chance but no crit damage bonuses. Might be a typo. But wouldnt that meen if they crit they do no dqmage since its at a 0%.

17. The badge rattle snake states basic attacks inflick -10 elimental damage a second cor 5 seconds. Is it saposed to say -10.

18 the badge gassy does 20 elemental damage every 5 seconds. A 1v1 fight in any game mode never lasts 5 seconds. Mabey make it 10 damage a second to give peopleike leather head who dont do a tun of damage but is tanky a helping hand when he has 3 people trying to kill him

19. The badges vitality and boost % should be raised a lik cause in a normal auto at 100 damage u only get 3 energy or health and most people only get 1 auto every second.

20. I think there should be a custom option for 1v1 2v2 and 3v3 among friends. I know some people would like to test a build with thier friends before goin into a match.

21. And at long last my final though about runes bought. I think that each champ should keep thier own seperate runes for.different builds or if u bought somthing and u like what u had previously u should be able to go back free of charge since it was already bought.

Thank you for reading this. I love the game and i cant wait till more upcoming content. If u think i missed somthin in a mater of the game and not personal grudges on champs write it down below. Remember always keep a developers mindset to be taking seriously.

1. Sounds good for plat, as for rooks wall eh, most people will just stand there and look at it or go the other way in panic

2. All elbow pads dont make mean jack if you get debuffed, but theres more then one way to raise champs defense.

3. Well brutus, xavilla, and depending how well one plays then ace falls into the squishy category. I feel sorry for new players wasting time on xavilla i really do. That aside, only problem i.have with tanks is that they waste my time, chasing them around the map like a mother to a out of control child on a rampage....im looking at you khan >_>

4. This is nothing new. You dont even know the full extent of what a rook can do XD

5. No comment

6. Yup.

7. No that badge is fine. The dmg inflicted on self is deducted based on resistance sir.

8. *grumbles*

9. Mmmhmm

10. I dont see how you dont see the strategy involved, ill even prove it if i.must. I could probably post a book on here on strategy in plunder ball.

11. Cant have your cake and it eat it too. Yeah it doesnt make sense, but why cant i increase my.attack.speed if.i cant raise my.base attack? Pick and.choose mix and match.

12. DONT YOU EVEN START!!!! You obviously havent been one hit killed by an invisible ninjett THAT DOES CRIT DAMAGE in stealth....

13. Can be paired with hex....

14. True but also adds stra..strategy.

15. I wonder....

16. No idea, those two are not on my radar.

17. Are we still speaking english?

18. Yeh,

19. What?

20. Yup.

21. Yup, this.has ALL.been discussed ty.

rainwoods69
09-16-2015, 04:50 PM
I do the ninjette 1 shot byild made it so i kill myself if i hit myself. Can kill brutus on down unless they are tanky.and number 11 is about whats the point in specing into crit damage and crit chance if u cant get enough to make it viable because people will nust spec into bowling not auto attacks.

DemonicAries
09-16-2015, 05:00 PM
I do the ninjette 1 shot byild made it so i kill myself if i hit myself. Can kill brutus on down unless they are tanky.and number 11 is about whats the point in specing into crit damage and crit chance if u cant get enough to make it viable because people will nust spec into bowling not auto attacks.

Youre youre right about crit, but thats what i believe.is.the.point.of.the game, not every champ will get the chance to use a work out and/or badge to its max potential. I bet there will one day be a champ that has really high critical chance or even high critical damage never know. Kiz Studios claims that they have 20-30 new champs coming in. There will be an endless variety and combinations to work with.

rainwoods69
09-16-2015, 05:01 PM
I believe in balance. High damage is squishy. tankyness is less damage. What would be the point if eveyone is tanky xivilla is basically screwed. With balance it provides more paths to take each with thier plus and downs. Diversity is what makes good games great. Y make it so one way is the best way*cough* bowling and elbopads* the only crit champ u can do is ningette cause he can get automattic crit. No other champ can make that build as viable. Even tho doin the ninjette route u sacrifice ur health for that damage which i think is the perfect balance.makes it so it isnt to overpowered

rainwoods69
09-16-2015, 05:05 PM
With the meta now 80% of people build bowling and elbopads. They are the best things u can use to survive tanks with high damage or sustain. Most games i play i always see khans nexis and a few others 1v3 and win most of the time if played it khan with no runes is still strong. I know he is getting a nerf. Stating for the long run is things that could be changed

DemonicAries
09-16-2015, 05:13 PM
Thats the best part! You can balance to the best of your champs stats or take huge risks and reap high rewards. But balancing in this game is a bit of a challange, depending on what youre trying to achieve. But your on a team with 3 other players, they will help balance out the playing field. Its best to play with a group that compliments your play style or helps you with buffs that fill in the gaps in your build

rainwoods69
09-16-2015, 05:36 PM
Having a balanced team works well. But as a balance of everyone is tanky doesnt really provide a divercity in builds.people who are high damage dealers like kilowat nexi ninjette ect shouldnt have to build tanky to compicate to help thier teamas tanks who are ment to soak damage and stay in prolonged fights shouldnt be able to just instakill those high damage dealers.i know if tanks have no damage then theynwouldnt be useful. But most tanks if not all have quite a few aoe abilities to help thier team. 200 damage dealt to 4 people is alot of damage. Plus they can stay in fights longer.but when the game is nothing but tanks its whoever can eat through the others first.i know nexi kilowat and all the others can build tanky to survive but they shouldnt have to build that way to fight the tanks every champ has thier own uniqness and way of fighting rook can teleport and stun to help him kite. Kilowat can stun. Ace can charge in and out of fights. But right now its just tank fights so the champions unique kits arnt bien used to thier full potential. Y kite when u can stand still. Y go invisable to create opertunity when u cant use the stealth the way its used y use khans buffs for his teamates when he does alot of damage. And y use platimuses supportness to help his teamates when u can spec tank and bowling to makeurself more damagy. Sum champs arnt bien used because they have to build tank just to be useful when supports can provide beter longer buffs tanks hold back people mages apply debuffs. When u can spec into smill damage and tank to do what u can against this current meta.iv seen few platimuses bien supportive out of the many games iv played. It might be because of how people proceed with the champions. But id like the people to have more options with how they can use champions. I know not every champ can be the same but with everyone doing bowling and elbo pads isnt that the same as champs bien alike. Im sure people dont use half the runes and badges that kizstudios laid out for people there is no variety. Im sure people would like to play 3 games against different people and same champs but each one be different. Mabey 1 game rook is damage mabey 1 rook is a support and maxs stun time for his teams. Same with the others mabey 1 game there is a minos who is tanky and 1 where he is a damage dealer. But there shouldnt ever be 1 way to build the champions to be viable reason each champ has different weapons with different stats and passives so u can build around the way u like what fits ur playstyle but at the moment if u dont have that tankyness from elbo pads u become a hinderance to your team beacuse u will die quicky from the other people who all are tank and skill damage. Iv been on both sides from me dying instantly to me killing poeple instantly foesnt seem very gratifying. I love the games where it could go either way how 1 team won because they had the more supporty champion or the beter stunner. Or an extra tank to hold the line. But at the moment its who has the higher damager and more tankyness.

DemonicAries
09-16-2015, 06:01 PM
Well theres also high health with girded.which would need a champ with high crit chance to take down quickly. its not all elbow pads and bowling, ive seen a.few players that will #### all over that build with various champs.

DemonicAries
09-16-2015, 06:24 PM
But.youre right, they need to make a few big.changes

Cruzzmak
09-16-2015, 07:30 PM
Yeah I experimented with high crit chance with +8% crit damage. But if you run into someone with 2 elbow pads and a heavy suit critting is pointless. Let's say your max crit chance is at 33% if you splurge on all crit chance seems about right and it is a gamble but it doesn't pay off. Its like winning 5 dollars on a 20 dollar scratch off. I like the max percentage you can obtain from crit chance badges it seems fair. No point in spending 16k on +8% crit DMG when their resistance negates that much crit DMG. I don't know the solution to fixing it that's why I'm not a developer but I'm sure they will figure something out.

DemonicAries
09-16-2015, 07:43 PM
Debuff then pray for a crit?

Cruzzmak
09-16-2015, 08:58 PM
That's what I'm working on right now, also try and double my hex time to give me more time to debuff and crit before I blade frenzy. In theory it should work. (when the gamble pays off) but this rendures the 16k +8% crit damage badge completely useless. This is my point.

Cruzzmak
09-16-2015, 09:04 PM
I'm also curious to run into your Minos again because I might have to activate your heavy suit badge just to hit under 75 damage before my crusher badge comes into play which requires more time to get close to your Minos which does a whole hell of a lot of damage and I don't want to stand next to you for too long lol, I just want to play and experiment but I'm stuck at work for a few more hours, I'm also curious to see how much my crusher badge will have an effect on your particular build, so far I have been doing a lot more damage on a few khans and leatherheads but was only hitting them for 13 basic attk DMG which takes less time for me to debuff and DMG and either escape or go for the kill. My current strat I want to build is make a 4 second ninjette stun from grapple and then basic attack debuff with one hit assuming I don't crit and then a second basic attack that I'm hoping to crit before I blade frenzy. I'm just curious to see how it will play out.

Cruzzmak
09-16-2015, 09:14 PM
Err I think the max stun time you can get with ninjette is 3.5 seconds but I'm at work and can't do the math right now.

DemonicAries
09-16-2015, 10:02 PM
I'm also curious to run into your Minos again because I might have to activate your heavy suit badge just to hit under 75 damage before my crusher badge comes into play which requires more time to get close to your Minos which does a whole hell of a lot of damage and I don't want to stand next to you for too long lol, I just want to play and experiment but I'm stuck at work for a few more hours, I'm also curious to see how much my crusher badge will have an effect on your particular build, so far I have been doing a lot more damage on a few khans and leatherheads but was only hitting them for 13 basic attk DMG which takes less time for me to debuff and DMG and either escape or go for the kill. My current strat I want to build is make a 4 second ninjette stun from grapple and then basic attack debuff with one hit assuming I don't crit and then a second basic attack that I'm hoping to crit before I blade frenzy. I'm just curious to see how it will play out.

Sorry he's in the garage for a major rework. Turns out i didnt know as much as i thought about his full potential, maybe youll get to meet my rook :P

Cruzzmak
09-16-2015, 10:04 PM
Great, now I have to re build. ;) lolol

rainwoods69
09-17-2015, 09:03 AM
My minos is built with resist and health. Hes tanky but not to tanky need the health for that dot damage. And my ninjete is a fun build either i kill somone do sum dqmage to them or kill myself 525 health op.