PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a team

LeeQuick
09-18-2015, 04:41 PM
My most used characters Ninette oddilus and minos user name C75cent

DemonicAries
09-18-2015, 05:06 PM
There are still four players with me gone, very nice cent.

kzin
09-18-2015, 06:56 PM
Why are we disbanding Raff on the last day of sign ups?

We have 5 members in our team all with different champs. If they ban Khan (me), we will still have 4 members that will be diverse enough to play. We still have room for 1 more person.

I have confidence, Demonic, that you'll be a great Captain. And C75cent, don't jump ship so soon. Please, lets stick this out and try to have fun with what we have.

LeeQuick
09-18-2015, 07:19 PM
Ok. Let's do this sorry guys

Emomiime
09-18-2015, 07:49 PM
Ok guys I need a fer sure answer by 12 est if you guys are staying together or not.

DemonicAries
09-23-2015, 02:03 PM
I have no idea if you guys got to play friday, and i wanted to apologize. I felt panicked knowing I could lose my Rook. I felt that with out her we wouldnt be able to slow down the proper teams in order for us to stand a chance. It was selfish for me to think that and bail on the final day. Ive been beating myself up over this every day. I took just about everyone off my friends list to hide in shame. I feel worse knowing I screwed over 3 people wanting to compete in that tournament. I even went as low as creating a new account to try to disappear. I do not expect you all to forgive me nor do I want to be. Just want my old team to know i feel like **** and never intended for me to be such a coward.

omgoff
09-23-2015, 06:44 PM
I have no idea if you guys got to play friday, and i wanted to apologize. I felt panicked knowing I could lose my Rook. I felt that with out her we wouldnt be able to slow down the proper teams in order for us to stand a chance. It was selfish for me to think that and bail on the final day. Ive been beating myself up over this every day. I took just about everyone off my friends list to hide in shame. I feel worse knowing I screwed over 3 people wanting to compete in that tournament. I even went as low as creating a new account to try to disappear. I do not expect you all to forgive me nor do I want to be. Just want my old team to know i feel like **** and never intended for me to be such a coward.

Honesty is liberating. Thanks for being a stand up guy.

Ladykillanoob
09-25-2015, 11:11 PM

I'm sure you weren't the only one who ditched their teams or didn't show up when they said they were. It happens. That's why there's subs in case your rook was banned. I mean my team had only 1 or 2 champs fully built, but still managed to not give up. But don't feel bad and don't beat yourself over this. :)

ns_sanchez
10-08-2015, 12:14 PM
Add me ZRO2SIXTY. I would like to join a team to play on the next tournament.