PDA

View Full Version : Question about the PC version from an old veteran

Trace
09-18-2015, 04:52 PM
Hey everyone, I'm making this thread in order to ask about the state of the game in the PC version. Developer support was dropped a while back and now as an old player seeing the PS4 version, it really made me wanna play this game again.

I've had a Legendary account and everything released unlocked, my in-game name was Trace and I've been playing the game since it came out as a closed beta. I'm really excited in the possibility of bringing the game back on PC.

Additionally, I'm curious what happened to the development team from the PC version. I know a few people moved on from the game but I'm hoping there are still familiar faces around.

Emomiime
09-18-2015, 06:00 PM
Hello there! If you remember the name Barnabee from SMC here I am! The Dev team has stated that once the PS4 gets a successful launch, they plan on eventually coming back to steam and honoring all of their promises made in the Legendary Accounts. As for the devs themselves, I do not know how many are new and how many are original. Sorry about that. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!