PDA

View Full Version : Suggtions / future guide

TheBeast051
09-24-2015, 01:51 PM
Hopefully would like to see some guides for some charecters. Me being a new player and not knowing what charecters are good or not as good. Badges and builds that would be suggested and not. Also looking to help out any other new players that would like to see some more knowledge.

I'm happy to get a guide thread going and keeping it updated. if there are any willing people out there to suggest builds for any toons and what not.

If it doesn't take off I would love some suggestions for my personal knowledge on what are good work out / badge builds.

Thank you for anyone who is willing to take the time to help my noob self along with any other begginners. I think something like this would help out a bunch of new players to keep them active in this game

Fishpaste777
09-24-2015, 02:48 PM
Respawn time. That's all you need...

omgoff
09-24-2015, 05:33 PM
Best General Strategy:

- Boost skill damage
- Boost resistances
- Pick a weapon that compliments your build
- Pick energy or health regen boost based on character's weakness

Fishpaste777
09-25-2015, 03:30 AM
Hex duration>Health Regen

Emomiime
09-25-2015, 06:08 AM
Hello there Emomiime here! We actually have a section for this on the TGT Wikia! If you or anyone else would like to post a guide on there feel free too! http://transgalactictournament.wikia.com/wiki/Trans_Galactic_Tournament_Wikia

TheBeast051
09-25-2015, 12:03 PM
Ok so far nothing really useful lol.

GamerNoah
09-25-2015, 01:03 PM
Well the way I see it, is most people don't want to share their builds, because they worked hard on figuring out an op build and don't want someone else to just easily build it/take advantage of it.
(I'm not speaking for anyone)
I'm open about sharing my kilowatt build, just because I'm not even sure it's the best build it could be xD
I'd suggest just reading the badges and planning a build that works for you, which I know isn't what you're looking for. So sorry lol

Fishpaste777
09-25-2015, 04:10 PM
I can't post my builds, then you'll kill me

Ladykillanoob
09-25-2015, 11:21 PM

****oooooo haha :D

Capt_Sno
09-26-2015, 01:06 AM
Hopefully would like to see some guides for some charecters. Me being a new player and not knowing what charecters are good or not as good. Badges and builds that would be suggested and not. Also looking to help out any other new players that would like to see some more knowledge.

I'm happy to get a guide thread going and keeping it updated. if there are any willing people out there to suggest builds for any toons and what not.

If it doesn't take off I would love some suggestions for my personal knowledge on what are good work out / badge builds.

Thank you for anyone who is willing to take the time to help my noob self along with any other begginners. I think something like this would help out a bunch of new players to keep them active in this game
Khan is a good character to use if you can only play plunderball or don't have money to buy a different character build him for speed Defense and skill damage

Capt_Sno
09-26-2015, 01:06 AM
Respawn time. That's all you need...

Lol trying to hint something?

Capt_Sno
09-26-2015, 01:07 AM

This is funny yet true XD

GamerNoah
09-26-2015, 06:01 PM

Pretty much this~

Emomiime
09-26-2015, 06:13 PM
Hey there Emomiime here! I have decided to start adding my builds to the wikia so that everyone can see them! While I may not have the best builds, I believe my builds should help new people to the game learn the basic mechanics of the champions as well as have a basis so they can figure out how they want to build their champs. I will try to make at least two builds tonight with adding all of my builds before this coming Friday! The current champions I have fully built are Nexi, Platimus, Oddilus, Minos, Brutus, Ninjette, Rook, and 1 badge away from completing Ace. Again, these are probably not the best builds for these champs and of course are not the only way to build, but they are quite formidable. Thanks for your patience and hopefully my evil concoctions will help people that are having a hard time!

Ninjette Build Done! =P http://transgalactictournament.wikia.com/wiki/Emomiime%27s_Ninjette_Build

Rook Build Done! http://transgalactictournament.wikia.com/wiki/Emomiime%27s_Rook_Build

Hangtime1984
09-26-2015, 06:53 PM
Hey there Emomiime here! I have decided to start adding my builds to the wikia so that everyone can see them! While I may not have the best builds, I believe my builds should help new people to the game learn the basic mechanics of the champions as well as have a basis so they can figure out how they want to build their champs. I will try to make at least two builds tonight with adding all of my builds before this coming Friday! The current champions I have fully built are Nexi, Platimus, Oddilus, Minos, Brutus, Ninjette, Rook, and 1 badge away from completing Ace. Again, these are probably not the best builds for these champs and of course are not the only way to build, but they are quite formidable. Thanks for your patience and hopefully my evil concoctions will help people that are having a hard time!

That Ninjette build tho lol

Cruzzmak
09-26-2015, 11:11 PM
That ninjette build, you might be the only one who builds to die. But with how much energy ninjettes skills cost you might as well just die when you use your kit anyway. I love ninjette but squishy champs shouldn't run out of energy that fast.

rainwoods69
09-27-2015, 10:45 PM
My ninjete runs tear 3 attack damage x4 crit badge energy regen and the double damage badge so i do 1700+ damage kill my self or tickle. Its a fun build not for competitive i have like 545 health on mine

Hash
10-06-2015, 12:42 AM
I do that same Rook build. I like either hex or switch between speed drain or girded. Speed drain is just fun