PDA

View Full Version : Hacks?

BaeBae
09-24-2015, 11:35 PM
No real area to post any cheating reports here

BaeBae
09-24-2015, 11:36 PM
No real area to post any cheating reports here…but on the Playstation 4 TGT Beta, there's currently someone hacking. At one point they had 0 energy, ALL 4 enemy players (including myself) at full health / energy went to attack…they spammed all their skills with 0 cool down even with 0 energy, ended up killing everyone in mere seconds…not to mention all the attacks used against them at once and yet walked away with 100% health (never even lost a sliver of health during the battle).

The match ended with their team winning (obviously), and them ranking up double digit kills along with 0 deaths. Unless there's a hidden secret workout or weapon that makes your character go 'God Mode', this is absolutely not possible by any means. And this is merely 1 single example of a few matches this individual has been in….matches in which they have been witnessed cheating in various ways…something seriously needs to be done about this issue. If they're trying to ruin the game by hacking it…just think what happens when their friends join? No consequences = more server corruption. If this individual goes unpunished, I can guarantee there will be more to follow in their footsteps.

The player's name is: Malafin

Timothy Moser
09-25-2015, 03:44 PM
funny I had a match with him yesterday and I did not see him cheating in any way, tbh he got destroyed.

Malafin
10-06-2015, 08:50 PM
Nope I don't hack. I have a couple decently set up champs and ya I do get destroyed in some matches it's hard to 1v4 or 2v4

Alexzimys
10-07-2015, 02:27 AM
Played against Malafin a few times tonight, didn't notice anything weird going on. Pretty sure i won every match against ;)
BaeBae, if you see anything fishy with this again please take a video so we can understand a little better.

Devante Pangowish
10-11-2015, 08:27 AM
One thing I wanna add to this Baebae NO one can currently, legitimately hack on the PS4 and even if ANYONE could it wouldn't be for TGT.

Hash
10-11-2015, 08:21 PM
Starting out in your first couple weeks you almost feel like everything is a hack or cheat. Lol. Malafin must have had his champ set up and you werent realizing. It would be nice for proof. Words are all dandy but proof is the gravy.