PDA

View Full Version : Authenticating Error

Timothy Moser
09-25-2015, 02:46 PM
ok so I was in a group with my buddy we started the search for a quick match.it then kicked both of us off the game, just exited no error report at all. now all it said when I try to log in is Error authenticating please try again soon. he had no problem signing back in

PS4 Id is Haylicks

Timothy Moser
09-25-2015, 03:35 PM
ok so I have tried restarting my ps4, restarting my router. I even checked my sen account just to make sure my info was not changed and I still get this error. Anyone have any other solutions

Timothy Moser
09-25-2015, 04:03 PM
ok so now I have deleted the game reinstalled it and I still get the same message. Please can anyone help me. I love this game and plan on playing it for years to come. Am I the only one getting this error

Timothy Moser
09-25-2015, 06:38 PM
I have checked everything even further and found that another one of my accts that has never even logged into TGT is getting the same thing. my third acct lets me log in just find.

Razusaki
09-25-2015, 09:18 PM
Ya I have 2 other accounts that will work fine but my main one just nothing doesn't even attempt now.

Ladykillanoob
09-25-2015, 11:01 PM
This has happened to some people I know just now. And it has happened to me in the past. I closed tgt and I even restarted my ps4 . It worked so I could get into home screen but then it froze as it was searching for game. But somehow it worked after I kept closing tgt and going in.

Razusaki
09-26-2015, 12:26 AM
I have been trying all day now randomly in between games I have restarted multiple times Iv tried a lot but nothing still pretty aggravating considering that they are supposedly watching the forums

Capt_Sno
09-26-2015, 12:57 AM
ok so I was in a group with my buddy we started the search for a quick match.it then kicked both of us off the game, just exited no error report at all. now all it said when I try to log in is Error authenticating please try again soon. he had no problem signing back in

PS4 Id is Haylicks

This happened to my friend as well but not me...strange

BlackMagick
09-26-2015, 02:21 AM
Started having the same exact issue around 5pm EST yesterday (Friday). I was having a blast playing the game since I downloaded it earlier in the day and then I suddenly start getting the login error telling me "Error authenticating. Please try again soon." Very annoying to get such an error for such an entertaining game.

Being that it was free, I'll give the devs a chance to fix it. Had I paid money though, I would definitely be demanding it back at this point...

Razusaki
09-26-2015, 06:25 AM
For me it started around 2pm only thing I haven't done at this point is redownloading but some people have already tried with no luck.

Grellix
09-26-2015, 07:31 AM
I to am having this issue it was fine when I went to work at 2pm est. I got out of work at 11:00est and I can't login j have spent a lot of money on this game it's just frustrating that 9 hours later I still can't log in because of an authentication error. Shut the game down and reboot the authentication server! So that the rest of your loyal and paying customers may be able to play the game they have paid for and love! I know that you all have lives outside of this game but this is your livelihood your child your nuturing and watching grow! We as a community are going to get frustrated when you don't respond at least tell us you don't know what the issue is and that your at least looking for a solution instead of letting us remain in the dark thinking your not doing anything.

Tiqer
09-26-2015, 10:30 AM
Having the same issue, started happening when I tried playing at 3pm EST yesterday(Friday). The game works on my other accounts, but not my main account. I have tried exiting and spamming the login,I even redownloaded. Nothing has worked. :(

Razusaki
09-26-2015, 12:35 PM
Well finally after almost a day my account finally is now working