PDA

View Full Version : Group

kwattigor
09-29-2015, 11:16 AM
I am currently looking for a team to play with my psn is kwattigor. i would like to practice and grow in a team to try and be the best i am on mountain time but can be on for practice send me a message on psn if interested

Emomiime
09-29-2015, 06:53 PM
Hello there Kwattigor Emomiime here! As of now, I am not in a team and would like to team up with you if you would like. While I do host events such as tournaments, I do plan on participating in tournaments as well. Thanks for your consideration and have a good day!

Capt_Sno
10-02-2015, 03:22 PM
I am currently looking for a team to play with my psn is kwattigor. i would like to practice and grow in a team to try and be the best i am on mountain time but can be on for practice send me a message on psn if interested
I have a group of people I play with and you are more than welcome to join us if you would like we are xXCold_FearXx (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRJbs27BReI1kJ2eYjWLF1A) My PSN ID:Capt_Sno

omgoff
10-02-2015, 05:31 PM
I'm also always looking for friends to play with. Feel free to add me.

PSN: omgoff

Hash
10-05-2015, 09:07 PM
I played against omgoff a great amount today. Had me omgoffing. Lol add me if you would like. TheHashAssassin

ns_sanchez
10-05-2015, 09:36 PM
Add me ZRO2SIXTY and looking for a team to play in tournament.