PDA

View Full Version : 2ND Ever TGT Tournament, Annihilation it shall be :)

Alexzimys
10-03-2015, 03:32 PM
Hello everyone, New to the forums but of course not new to the game.
I will be hosting the next Tournament, and I'm sure you're all quite happy to hear that this tournament will be centered around Annihilation. A favored game type by many players of the TGT society.
Just like the last tournament, this one will be 4 V 4, best of 3 matches. The tournament will take place on NOVEMBER 14th, 2015. At: 2:00 P.M EST. Now to get into the rules and about the tournament a little further.

RULES:

Characters
~ No duplicate champions on same team, however, there can be multiple of a champion in one game (1 per team)
~ All badges and workouts are available to use at this time.

Teams
~Tournament will be best of 3 Annihilation matches.
~Each team will consist of a minimum of 4 player and a maximum of 6 players (2 subs)
~Each team will need a captain that will be in charge of communicating decisions to me such as team roster, team name, and picks and bans in the matches themselves.
~Teams will be decided on whoever wants to team together. So communicate and figure that out. That being said just like the last tournament for those who are more solo at this time, there will be a thread created for you to find a group to participate.
~The captain for each team will be required to stream their game in order for refs to be able to watch the game for fair play and to be streamed for the community to see.

How will teams que up against each other?
We will use practice mode and have both team que up at the same time until they get into the same match.
Picks and bans will be done verbally before queing up due to short pick times in game.
The Bracket will be set up using http://challonge.com/2ndCompTGT
Seeds will be randomly generated.

Exploiting bugs during a tournament is considered illegal and will result in an automatic loss.(known bug atm is being able to jump into spawn zones with champs like rook/oddilus) , even though with Annihilation this wont be a problem its still a good example.

Picks/Bans
This will work just like the last tournament, I believe that it worked out well.
Coin toss to decide who goes first (Coin toss will be decided using https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/33532/#fullscreen)

Ban = Neither team can play said character.

Team1:1 Ban
Team2:1 Ban

Team1:2 Picks
Team2:1 Picks

Team1:2 Pick
Team2:3 Picks

How will this work?
Both teams as well as one tourney mod will join in a private party chat using the PS4 Party function. Only team captains and the mod will be allowed to speak.
Other team members must communicate to team using another method (group messaging using PS4 for example).
The two team captains, will follow the turn base set and tell me which champions they will be banning, for that particular match.

If for some reason one team plays a banned character by mistake or for any other reason. They will suffer a lose for the round.

HOW TO REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE:
First and foremost all applicants have to be a member of the PSN community: Trans Galactic Tournament Crew
How to join community, its very very simple.

To join community on PSN!
Steps: ( because play station didn't include a search feature yet.. )
1. Add me on PSN ( name: Alexzimys )
2. Go to friends list, on left go to communities.
3. Friends communities.
4. Find "Trans Galactic Tournament Crew" and join.

After you and all your team members are in the community
Follow the below step:

Team Sign Ups
Please send all application to my email: transgalactictournamentcrew@yahoo.com It works easier for me, I will then verify all members are in the community and post that you have been registered to the bracket page : http://challonge.com/2ndCompTGT (http://challonge.com/2ndCompTGT)
Also I will post on thread, saying you're team name has been registered.

Team Name:
Captain:
Member1:
Member2:
Member3:
Sub1: (optional)
Sub2: (optional)

No player can play for more than one team! So choose teams carefully.

Prizes
Prizes, Because a tournament would not be nearly as fun if we didn't win something :rolleyes:

All Packs that are rewarded are given to us by Kiz Studios themselves! Be sure to thank them! (Thanks so much guys.)
Only members that participated in at least 2 games themselves will receive rewards. (Subs do not get rewards unless they actually sub in for a member.)

3rd Place: All members receive the Welcome TGT Pack Which consists of: 10k coins, 5 XP boosts, 5 Coin boosts. (If you have already received one of the packs you will not be able to receive another in which case sorry. You will be remembered and I will try to see that you do receive a reward in the future.)

2nd Place: All members will receive a Chip Pack which will have 1,400 chips in the pack!

And our first place winners will receive: All members will get a Chip Pack as well as a $20 PSN card!

I'm exciting to be hosting the First Annihilation Tournament, and I hope you guys are just as excited as i am to Participate! So go buy Brutus a new sword, and make sure you have the right costume picked out for Xavilla, Because its tournament time Ladies and Gentlemen.

Last thing: Also, if you would like to help with the tournament, but participating is not your thing. I am looking for 2 more additional helpers who would be watching the live feeds for suspicious activity.
If this is more your speed email me: transgalactictournamentcrew@yahoo.com

Teams Signed Up:
Drama Void:
Captain: famxreaver
Member1: frapass1
Member2: ApeSlayer1293
Member3: Frankntooth88
Sub1: CHARMED0808
Sub2: brent__556
Stay Free:
Captain: fishpaste777
Member 1: IKnow_Breh
Member 2: TheHashAssassin
Member 3: ZRO2SIXTY
Sub 1: omgoff
Sub 2: Transdrive
Raymen Squad:
Captain: Raymenkiller23
Member1: Sergiod5599
Member2: Lz_Mr_Mcnazty
Member3: THE_JOKESTER16
We're Obviously Better Than You:
Member1: Frickzaen
Member2: BaIIz2yoursir
Member3: Grillix
Member4: Hangtime1984
sub1: iThrowlightning
sub2: Ahmad1125
We Khan Ace It:
Captain- TWzzormin
Member 1: gippal17
Member 2: itsRuskoYo
Member 3: hellcatrock17
Sub1: chuckwbranch
The Galactic Council:
Captain: gregoryr23
Member1: xdarkrocker
Member2: Erendil_01
Member3: mel9008
Sub1: RowdyMcRoutRout
Sub2: drow120

Hangtime1984
10-03-2015, 10:30 PM
5v5 mode isn't gonna be added yet shame :(

Alexzimys
10-03-2015, 11:22 PM
In due time my friend :)
There's always future tournaments to endure.

Virkynguyen
10-03-2015, 11:51 PM
feel excited :D

Virkynguyen
10-04-2015, 12:41 AM
i have idea, you need staffs, start matchs sametime in one round better for saving time...
btw, my zone is GMT+7, At last tournament, i had waited from 2AM - 7AM for just semi final round :(

Alexzimys
10-04-2015, 01:16 AM
If you read the bottom, i mentioned help would be needed for the tournament. If you would like to submit for help please send me your info and I'll get in contact :)

Hangtime1984
10-04-2015, 02:35 AM
i have idea, you need staffs, start matchs sametime in one round better for saving time...
btw, my zone is GMT+7, At last tournament, i had waited from 2AM - 7AM for just semi final round :(

Don't play Evolve on PS4 takes 4 hours for FOUR groups to finish a tourney

Virkynguyen
10-04-2015, 03:17 AM
aw, sorry for my mistakes, i didn't read all.
i wanna help but problem is my english isn't well, and big problem is i wanna join as a player on.
btw, i'm yolohcm

Alexzimys
10-04-2015, 08:33 AM
YoloHCM as in top of the leaderboard in Annihilation. You should totally participate in the tournament. You just need to find a team and go through the steps!

Ladykillanoob
10-04-2015, 12:54 PM
2Pm est... that's 11a.m for me... hmmm I hope I can wake up lol

SonnyAve
10-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Hmm, when is the deadline to submit teams??

SonnyAve
10-04-2015, 01:02 PM
Yolo I'll see if I can get beef and anti to join, that will be our current active top 4 rank in annihilation.

Alexzimys
10-04-2015, 02:23 PM
Hmm, when is the deadline to submit teams??
The deadline to register will be November 7th, but really prefer teams to lock in asap. If for some reason your team changes or you need to make a change. Just email me im here for you guys to help and make this a great tournament :)

Alexzimys
10-04-2015, 02:31 PM
2Pm est... that's 11a.m for me... hmmm I hope I can wake up lol
Lady I think the prizes are worth getting up a little extra early ;) We're excited for this tournament!

Ladykillanoob
10-04-2015, 08:27 PM
aw, sorry for my mistakes, i didn't read all.
i wanna help but problem is my english isn't well, and big problem is i wanna join as a player on.
btw, i'm yolohcm

I can understand your English just fine except those noises in the background make it hard to hear. At least your bilingual ;)

SonnyAve
10-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Yeah, sounds like a frat house in the background lol!

Virkynguyen
10-05-2015, 02:33 AM
we should have ban/pick every match. last tournament with bo3 but just ban/pick one time

Hangtime1984
10-05-2015, 07:44 AM
we should have ban/pick every match. last tournament with bo3 but just ban/pick one time

I agree with pick and ban every match it allowed more strategy in teams makeups

Alexzimys
10-05-2015, 08:01 AM
Each match will consist of three rounds.
I want to keep it ban before each round trading off who gets to ban first, that way there is a little more strategy involved in the teams.
For example if I am playing 'Hangtime1984' team, and they just destroy us with Rook, next round I want the teams to strategize a little further and decide either to band Rook or not. That being said if you want to band the same character every round, go for it :) then it'll be like you're banning per match, but I'm keeping it this way to add a little more strategy to the rounds.

Emomiime
10-05-2015, 09:30 AM
Hey there Alex Emomiime here! I have a couple questions. First I want to confirm or not if we will be announcing picks like we did in my tournament (and like you posted on the rules) or if you just want a banning phase. Second question has to deal with Girded. Currently, if you jump off the edge with girded you don't die and have an opportunity to get back up if your character is able to (Ace, Rook, Oddilus). How is this bug going to be treated in the tournament? As an Ace player I do sometimes use my dash to knock others off the edge. With the Girded bug of course though I don't die. Thanks for your time and have a good one!

Alexzimys
10-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Hey there Alex Emomiime here! I have a couple questions. First I want to confirm or not if we will be announcing picks like we did in my tournament (and like you posted on the rules) or if you just want a banning phase. Second question has to deal with Girded. Currently, if you jump off the edge with girded you don't die and have an opportunity to get back up if your character is able to (Ace, Rook, Oddilus). How is this bug going to be treated in the tournament? As an Ace player I do sometimes use my dash to knock others off the edge. With the Girded bug of course though I don't die. Thanks for your time and have a good one!
Emo, youve made good points my friend like always.

1. You do not have to announce who everyone on your team is playing, I do apologize if I worded that weird in the rules :D you will simply tell me or the mod who it is your team wants to ban.
That being said though, if a team makes a mistake and two team members play the same character or they play a ban character. There is a no mercy rule in place, they will forfeit that ROUND. (Not match). I'm doing that, because I think it's a simple thing, lol.

2. No bugs will be tolerated due to Kidz not meaning for them to be in the game regardless. If this becomes a problem and you knock someone off and see them come back up without dieing, let one of the mods know and we will address the situation.
There will be multiple people watching to make sure no bugs get exploited, so hopfully this problem does not occur.
I'm doing this because eventually Kidz will have all these bugs fixed, and tournaments will be ran without any bugs so why not start that now.

If you guys have any additional questions or concerns feel free to post here.
If you would not like your questions public, please ask me through email: transgalactictournamentcrew@yahoo.com

kzin
10-05-2015, 01:58 PM
Did the developers confirm this wasn't intended?

Just wondering, why does it inflict a certain damage countered by Girded from falling off the edge? It shouldn't damage, just instant death if that is what they intended.

This next question is for Alexzimys. If Kiz adds another champ before the tournament, will it be excluded from this tournament. Usually the champs are biweekly, but not for sure if they might surprise us on the 7th.

Alexzimys
10-05-2015, 02:15 PM
Did the developers confirm this wasn't intended?

Just wondering, why does it inflict a certain damage countered by Girded from falling off the edge? It shouldn't damage, just instant death if that is what they intended.

This next question is for Alexzimys. If Kiz adds another champ before the tournament, will it be excluded from this tournament. Usually the champs are biweekly, but not for sure if they might surprise us on the 7th.

We know that it is a bug because falling off the map results in a death. Girded is not meant for this purpose, they clearly made it so falling off the map makes you suffer X amount of damage, where X is an insane amount of damage that should kill anyone. Girded allows you to not be killed by one hit, but this is clearly a flaw in the programming where falling off should just simply kill you. If you see the glitch, you'd see that you fall into nothingness and digital mess, something that clearly wasn't meant to be in the game, clearly a bug.
That being said if the Dev's view this thread and tell me this was intended for the game, I shall consider changing that but I highly doubt it.

2. If a new character is released before the tournament I see no reason for him not to be fair game, depending upon when he is released. (At least 1 week before tournament.)
We as players have to have time to figure out if this character is broken any way. This is a beta, and I don't want any one team to have an unfair advantage.
If for some reason the character needs to be taken out of the tournament that will be an executive decision and I will let everyone know.

ns_sanchez
10-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Any one need an extra guy? ZRO2SIXTY is my gt.

Alexzimys
10-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Any one need an extra guy? ZRO2SIXTY is my gt.
Scroll down there are people posting for teams on other threads. Let's leave this one for tournament questions and concerns :)
Thanks buddy!

Bop Barker
10-06-2015, 12:40 AM
Easy temporary fix for the falling off but won't die because of girded is the person that falls over just needs to jump up and down without moving anywhere and they will keep passing the threshold over and over till they die. That's what i've been doing so i don't get stuck. you move and you have a chance to fall under the map and you are stuck there for the rest of the game.

Alexzimys
10-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Easy temporary fix for the falling off but won't die because of girded is the person that falls over just needs to jump up and down without moving anywhere and they will keep passing the threshold over and over till they die. That's what i've been doing so i don't get stuck. you move and you have a chance to fall under the map and you are stuck there for the rest of the game.

Thanks Bop!

I agree with Bop, the Glitch will be handled accordingly.
If you get knocked off the map for any reason, it should result in death. That means if you get knocked off and you're using girded, you will need to jump up and down to kill yourself without moving. This wont award the other team another KO in annihilation but it will take one away from you team. Its the only fair way to handle it temporarily.

Therefore if i see this becoming a problem, which I hope i don't. Further action will have to be put into place.

That should clear up that issue!

Virkynguyen
10-06-2015, 10:21 PM
i think we should have more than one time ban.

Alexzimys
10-07-2015, 02:22 AM
i think we should have more than one time ban.

A match consist of three rounds.
At the start we will flip a coin to see who goes first.
Winning team will get to decide to give other team first pick or themselves.
From there the following rounds:
whichever team did not pick ban the first round first will pick 2nd round first.
and so forth for the 3rd round. If there is a 3rd round.

Is this what you meant? Because this is how the rules are already started.

P.S Guys i am open to hear suggestions but this is not a post about what you think we should do about the tournament. This is a thread for if you have concerns about rules, or if you need help registering for the tournament, or like emo did asked a question about a glitch. Any suggestions please email them to me at : transgalactictournamentcrew@yahoo.com to avoid any confusion on current thread. Thanks!

Virkynguyen
10-07-2015, 03:57 AM
I mean 1 time ban champion isn't enough for both teams, the tournament's preapring time is long, and till now players have maxed out many champions. Need 2 or more times ban for countering and building tatics will be better than.

Hangtime1984
10-07-2015, 06:54 AM
I mean 1 time ban champion isn't enough for both teams, the tournament's preapring time is long, and till now players have maxed out many champions. Need 2 or more times ban for countering and building tatics will be better than.

You mean you want to be able to ban two characters? for each team? Meaning total of 4 character bans?

I don't know if there's enough champs for that, but it would make matches pretty interesting.

Alexzimys
10-07-2015, 09:33 AM
There are not a lot of champions in the game just yet, and the object of the ban is not to find a character to band that makes the other team have no maxed champions. The object of the banned is to ban a character your team just can't handle.

That being said for future tournaments we might do 2 bans per team but there's just not enough champions just yet.

Alexzimys
10-07-2015, 11:08 AM
UPDATE:
Hey guys just really quick, I know there was an update today. My girlfriend is pregnant, that being said I can't play as much as most people can. That being said most of you will beat me to level 40.
As you guys level if there are any surprises from level 30-40 that may effect the tournament please tell me that way they can be addressed.

kzin
10-07-2015, 01:08 PM
From update:

"Resolved issue where players could fall off the map and would not die."

This issue is now resolved. ;)

Capt_Sno
10-07-2015, 01:30 PM
Hello everyone, New to the forums but of course not new to the game.
I will be hosting the next Tournament, and I'm sure you're all quite happy to hear that this tournament will be centered around Annihilation. A favored game type by many players of the TGT society.
Just like the last tournament, this one will be 4 V 4, best of 3 matches. The tournament will take place on NOVEMBER 14th, 2015. At: 2:00 P.M EST. Now to get into the rules and about the tournament a little further.

RULES:

Characters
~ No duplicate champions on same team, however, there can be multiple of a champion in one game (1 per team)
~ All badges and workouts are available to use at this time.

Teams
~Tournament will be best of 3 Annihilation matches.
~Each team will consist of a minimum of 4 player and a maximum of 6 players (2 subs)
~Each team will need a captain that will be in charge of communicating decisions to me such as team roster, team name, and picks and bans in the matches themselves.
~Teams will be decided on whoever wants to team together. So communicate and figure that out. That being said just like the last tournament for those who are more solo at this time, there will be a thread created for you to find a group to participate.
~The captain for each team will be required to stream their game in order for refs to be able to watch the game for fair play and to be streamed for the community to see.

How will teams que up against each other?
We will use practice mode and have both team que up at the same time until they get into the same match.
Picks and bans will be done verbally before queing up due to short pick times in game.
The Bracket will be set up using http://challonge.com/2ndCompTGT
Seeds will be randomly generated.

Exploiting bugs during a tournament is considered illegal and will result in an automatic loss.(known bug atm is being able to jump into spawn zones with champs like rook/oddilus) , even though with Annihilation this wont be a problem its still a good example.

Picks/Bans
This will work just like the last tournament, I believe that it worked out well.
Coin toss to decide who goes first (Coin toss will be decided using https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/33532/#fullscreen)

How will this work?
Both teams as well as one tourney mod will join in a private party chat using the PS4 Party function. Only team captains and the mod will be allowed to speak.
Other team members must communicate to team using another method (group messaging using PS4 for example).
The two team captains, will follow the turn base set and tell me which champions they will be banning, for that particular match.

If for some reason one team plays a banned character by mistake or for any other reason. They will suffer a lose for the round.

HOW TO REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE:
First and foremost all applicants have to be a member of the PSN community: Trans Galactic Tournament Crew
How to join community, its very very simple.

To join community on PSN!
Steps: ( because play station didn't include a search feature yet.. )
1. Add me on PSN ( name: Alexzimys )
2. Go to friends list, on left go to communities.
3. Friends communities.
4. Find "Trans Galactic Tournament Crew" and join.

After you and all your team members are in the community
Follow the below step:

Team Sign Ups
Please send all application to my email: transgalactictournamentcrew@yaho.com It works easier for me, I will then verify all members are in the community and post that you have been registered to the bracket page : http://challonge.com/2ndCompTGT (http://challonge.com/2ndCompTGT)
Also I will post on thread, saying you're team name has been registered.

Team Name:
Captain:
Member1:
Member2:
Member3:
Sub1: (optional)
Sub2: (optional)

No player can play for more than one team! So choose teams carefully.

Prizes
Prizes, Because a tournament would not be nearly as fun if we didn't win something :rolleyes:

All Packs that are rewarded are given to us by Kiz Studios themselves! Be sure to thank them! (Thanks so much guys.)
Only members that participated in at least 2 games themselves will receive rewards. (Subs do not get rewards unless they actually sub in for a member.)

3rd Place: All members receive the Welcome TGT Pack Which consists of: 10k coins, 5 XP boosts, 5 Coin boosts. (If you have already received one of the packs you will not be able to receive another in which case sorry. You will be remembered and I will try to see that you do receive a reward in the future.)

2nd Place: All members will receive a Chip Pack which will have 1,400 chips in the pack!

And our first place winners will receive: All members will get a Chip Pack as well as a $20 PSN card!

I'm exciting to be hosting the First Annihilation Tournament, and I hope you guys are just as excited as i am to Participate! So go buy Brutus a new sword, and make sure you have the right costume picked out for Xavilla, Because its tournament time Ladies and Gentlemen.

Last thing: Also, if you would like to help with the tournament, but participating is not your thing. I am looking for 2 more additional helpers who would be watching the live feeds for suspicious activity.
If this is more your speed email me: transgalactictournamentcrew@yahoo.com

Teams Signed Up:

Cool Ill get my team ready

Capt_Sno
10-07-2015, 01:31 PM
make sure you have the right costume picked out for Xavilla,

Not many options there lol

Alexzimys
10-07-2015, 01:44 PM
Not many options there lol
lol if someone uses her in the tournament I'll be impressed

Virkynguyen
10-07-2015, 01:46 PM
You have to know now ppl pick a champion cause it's useful for thier tatics, and can stack with the other picks on line-up, so if we want counter that we have to ban, not cause of we can't handle only a champion.
So if have more turns ban the tournament won't be bored and more interesting, the captions will think more about tatics.

Alexzimys
10-07-2015, 02:08 PM
You have to know now ppl pick a champion cause it's useful for thier tatics, and can stack with the other picks on line-up, so if we want counter that we have to ban, not cause of we can't handle only a champion.
So if have more turns ban the tournament won't be bored and more interesting, the captions will think more about tatics.

Virky I fully understand how the game works and that champions are choose to stack on top of each other to make the best team. I've played this game many many times so trust me I know. So I don't want you to think I was insulting your playing ability when I said you were banning because you couldn't handle that character. I was simply saying the same thing you were saying in a different way....
When I said "can't handle" I meant it in terms of banning for strategic purposes.

That being said there are not enough champions in the game come this tournament to allow 4 characters to be banned each round.
I am firm on the ruling of 1 champion being ban by each team each round. That being said future tournaments that we host are going to have differnet rules so as the champion limit builds its defenitly a possibility.

Hangtime1984
10-07-2015, 02:36 PM

Just simply not enough champs. I know you have a lot of characters yolo, but not everyone will be that maxed out nor put the time into the game. That would require teams to have a total of at least 4 characters maxed with the gold prices which would take about 345K for ONE champ.

You asking people to farm 1.38 million coins. That's a lot of **** coins.

Virkynguyen
10-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Guys, think clearly, why are you talking about 4 characters ? If have 2 turns ban, you'll just lost 2 characters if enemy ban them, and then your turn, you will never ban the characters that your team have, surely. So you'll just only lost 2 characters, and they also lost 2 too.
You have 6 players in team, guys. You still have one month for preaparing.
But it's okey, i'm just talking my mind. i think the tournament will be more interesting than if we do it. And have the force to players, make them use more than popular Champions.

Hangtime1984
10-07-2015, 03:00 PM
Guys, think clearly, why are you talking about 4 characters ? If have 2 turns ban, you'll just lost 2 characters if enemy ban them, and then your turn, you will never ban the characters that your team have, surely. So you'll just only lost 2 characters, and they also lost 2 too.
But it's okey, i'm just talking my mind. i think the tournament will be more interesting than if we do it. And have the force to players, make them use more than popular Champions.

Ban phase effects both teams

Team A Bans Kilowatt

Team B Bans Nexi

Nexi and Kilowatt banned for team A & B.

kzin
10-07-2015, 03:06 PM

Six players in a team is optional. There will be most likely a few teams that will have maybe 5 or 4 players in their team. If 6 players in a team was mandatory and more champs were in the game, I would agree with your proposition. Good idea by the way.

Virkynguyen
10-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Ban phase effects both teams

Team A Bans Kilowatt

Team B Bans Nexi

Nexi and Kilowatt banned for team A & B.
Yep, so 4 characters have been banned in one match, not in your team.

Alexzimys
10-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Yep, so 4 characters have been banned in one match, not in your team.

YOLO you aren't understanding if my team is playing your teams and your team ban's Nexi, NEITHER team can use Nexi, not my team or YOUR team.

Virkynguyen
10-07-2015, 09:42 PM
I know ban effects both teams lol.
But tell me why you have to ban a character that your team need it ?. You just need ban the character that you think important for enemy tatics, and this ban won't make difficult to your team, lol. The caption have to create the plan, the war've already started from the ban/pick turn.
Btw, i've played Dota - the most famous Moba game for 7 years. And i absolutely know how ban works, ok?

Hangtime1984
10-07-2015, 10:59 PM
But tell me why you have to ban a character that your team need it ?. You just need ban the character that you think important for enemy tatics, and this ban won't make difficult to your team, lol. The caption have to create the plan, the war've already started from the ban/pick turn.
Btw, i've played Dota - the most famous Moba game for 7 years. And i absolutely know how ban works, ok?

Then why are you trying to NOT understand? Please give an example of what you mean. Right now we are talking passed each other.

Alexzimys
10-07-2015, 11:23 PM

Im not sure where the confusion is..
If one team ban's a character, it's banned for both teams.
That is not changing. Any other questions or concerns let me know.

Hash
10-11-2015, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=Alexzimys;126381]

Is this gonna be necessary if we aren't calling out character picks from the other team?

Hash
10-11-2015, 07:00 PM
Couldn't edit post. I apologize for the double.

How would we be handling the Rook teleporting? I am somehow still going thru the map a lot.

Alexzimys
10-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Couldn't edit post. I apologize for the double.

How would we be handling the Rook teleporting? I am somehow still going thru the map a lot.

Hash I think I answered the first part of this question over chat and we cleared it up. Let me know I if I can clarify anything else on that.

Rook has always been able to teleport through the map unfortunately, that's on the user, just don't teleport throught the map lol. Not much more I can say. Until it gets fixed.

Fishpaste777
10-12-2015, 05:07 PM
Can we get a list of teams entered :)

Alexzimys
10-12-2015, 09:57 PM

If you sign up already you'll be the first :D everyone is waiting since I gave you guys awhile for choosing teams.

ns_sanchez
10-13-2015, 10:05 AM

Did we agree on the team name yet fish? Lets do this brother!

Nejikos
10-13-2015, 02:38 PM
Sweet sounds awesome. I just need to find myself a team......

Gods-_-Gift here........

Alexzimys
10-13-2015, 05:21 PM
Sweet sounds awesome. I just need to find myself a team......

Gods-_-Gift here........

There is a thread on the forums of people seeking companions for the tournament you can ask them there.

Hash
10-13-2015, 09:14 PM
The link for Bracket is a porn site...

kzin
10-14-2015, 02:38 AM
The link for Bracket is a porn site...

Darn! No porn when I tried. :(

Hash
10-14-2015, 09:49 PM
Hahaha (: tried getting Alex worked up. (:

Alexzimys
10-15-2015, 09:05 AM
There is no porn on my thread, no need to cause alarm. I'm sure you guys dont need a link to that stuff anyways ;) hahahaha

Hash
10-15-2015, 09:34 AM
Hahaha I was just being a goof. Only tourney questions from me now on I apologize!

Fishpaste777
10-15-2015, 12:10 PM
There is no porn on my thread, no need to cause alarm. I'm sure you guys dont need a link to that stuff anyways ;) hahahaha

You're right I have an app :)

In order to make this post tournament relevant I'll say, melody along with the other upcoming champs will be fair game right?

Alexzimys
10-15-2015, 12:29 PM
You're right I have an app :)

In order to make this post tournament relevant I'll say, melody along with the other upcoming champs will be fair game right?

The new champs as of right now will be fair game, unless I say otherwise. I will be testing the new champs outs and seeing if there are any bugs just like everyone else. So until further notice, all champs that are release prior to tournament are fair game.

This can be changed though. Keep that in mind.

Hash
10-15-2015, 07:22 PM
I will keep this in mind. But vooghoul might haunt me for choosing his woman... I will test her as well and let you know if anything is skeptical.

Zombie
10-16-2015, 02:21 AM
When does new characters come?

Hash
10-16-2015, 02:56 AM
Fridays (: should be out soon here!

ns_sanchez
10-16-2015, 05:08 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/nicholas_sanchez/v/20926549

Melody play through (17 mins)

Alexzimys
10-16-2015, 06:53 PM
We have our first teamed signed up for the tournament!
PLEASE refer to first page of this thread for more details at the very bottom of first post.
WELCOME TO THE TOURNAMENT team: Drama Void

Hash
10-16-2015, 10:44 PM
Exciting news!

NI3IRU
10-16-2015, 11:56 PM
Where's the thread for solos to find and join teams?

Alexzimys
10-17-2015, 12:12 AM
http://forums.kizstudios.com/showthread.php?9401-Need-a-team-for-the-upcoming-Tournament

Hash
10-17-2015, 12:13 AM
http://forums.kizstudios.com/showthread.php?9401-Need-a-team-for-the-upcoming-Tournament

Hash
10-17-2015, 12:17 AM
Great minds think alike Alex (;

NI3IRU
10-17-2015, 03:18 AM
Looking for a team top ten players only on leaderboards for any game made will do. I'm at nine or eight on leaders for conquest. Same as psn add me with a tgt in Subject or message me
NI3IRU

Alexzimys
10-17-2015, 12:10 PM
Looking for a team top ten players only on leaderboards for any game made will do. I'm at nine or eight on leaders for conquest. Same as psn add me with a tgt in Subject or message me
NI3IRU

Please take this to another thread.. This is about tournament only thanks..

Alexzimys
10-19-2015, 02:48 PM
We have our 2nd team added to the tournament rooster sending in their application and approved. The returning champs of the 1st tournament, Ambition!!!

Will their leader hangtime1984 lead them to yet another victory?

Hash
10-20-2015, 07:58 AM
Nope (:

If an opposing team kills themselves once they were losing a battle to avoid giving points, will that be dealt? If so, how?

Fishpaste777
10-20-2015, 11:24 AM
If you kill yourself your team receives a negative point on the scoreboard :)

Hash
10-20-2015, 05:08 PM
Ah duhhh been up to late trying to catch you on the leaderboards! (:

Alexzimys
10-20-2015, 07:15 PM
Alright alright fellas let's leave this thread open to comments about the tournament ;) settle down you two, keeps your "love affair" to chat else where hahaha.

Hash
10-26-2015, 12:26 AM
Hey now that's just an accusation! My comment was legitimate, the response to fish was redundant but I can't just not reply. It is simply showing I have read and understood his reply. Haha

Further more with questions. (:

What will happen in a tourney match when a team member gets the green or red goo on their screen?

Hangtime1984
10-26-2015, 07:09 AM
Hey now that's just an accusation! My comment was legitimate, the response to fish was redundant but I can't just not reply. It is simply showing I have read and understood his reply. Haha

Further more with questions. (:

What will happen in a tourney match when a team member gets the green or red goo on their screen?

My concern has well. But I would say a rematch with the same champ lineup. But person who got the "goo" must provide video proof.

Fishpaste777
10-26-2015, 07:19 AM

This issue has been resolved.

Alexzimys
10-26-2015, 12:25 PM
Hash hopfully that will not be an issue fingers crossed. But i agree with Hangtime, proof will need to be provided by the individual that claims that or it will not be taken seriously. Bottom line.

Thanks fish :) now get your team entered into the tournament ;)

Fishpaste777
10-26-2015, 01:57 PM
hash hopfully that will not be an issue fingers crossed. But i agree with hangtime, proof will need to be provided by the individual that claims that or it will not be taken seriously. Bottom line.

Thanks fish :) now get your team entered into the tournament ;)

check you email how bout that big guy

Alexzimys
10-26-2015, 03:19 PM
check you email how bout that big guy

Nothing ;)

Fishpaste777
10-27-2015, 08:35 AM
Nothing ;)

I've sent it 3 times..

Alexzimys
10-27-2015, 08:42 AM
I've sent it 3 times..

Make sure you have it right or comment your email and ill send you one

Fishpaste777
10-27-2015, 08:49 AM
Oh.... You spelled yahoo wrong in your link..

Alexzimys
10-27-2015, 09:42 AM
My bad fish thanks for calling me out its fixed.

YET ANOTHER TEAM ENTERS THE TRANS GALCTIC TOURNAMENT! WELCOME STAY FREE I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK.

Fishpaste777
10-27-2015, 10:42 AM
My bad fish thanks for calling me out its fixed.

YET ANOTHER TEAM ENTERS THE TRANS GALCTIC TOURNAMENT! WELCOME STAY FREE I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK.
Thanks Alex :)

Hash
10-27-2015, 04:34 PM
Hahaha ohhh my (:

smith-207
10-29-2015, 04:56 PM
i might join a team if you ask nice psn smith-207

TGO1125
10-31-2015, 10:46 AM
LVL 40 looking for team PSN:Ahmad1125

Alexzimys
11-02-2015, 08:11 AM
Yet another team joins the ranks of the many entering the tournament of champions! Welcome 'Mayhem', hope you guys have what it takes to be number one. :) Good luck fellas.

Alexzimys
11-02-2015, 08:18 AM
Quick announcement, TO ACCOMMODATE for our new arrival of TGT players we will pushing the date to sign up for the tournament until the 13th. The day before the tournament just in case any of the EU players or new players want to participate. Guys i cant stress this to you enough no matter what level you are, you do have a chance i promise. Plus its going to be loads of fun :)
So please enter :)

Hash
11-07-2015, 01:00 AM
4 teams so far correct?

Fishpaste777
11-08-2015, 12:49 PM
Alex, I recommend posting the deadlines and instructions to join in the tgt crew community if you would like to see an increase in teams.

Alexzimys
11-08-2015, 09:30 PM
Alex, I recommend posting the deadlines and instructions to join in the tgt crew community if you would like to see an increase in teams.

Fish it is all in the orginial post and multiple post on this thread. :D

BUTTTT Deadline is going to be the 13th of November everyone the day before the tournament to sign up!
Entering the tournament is easy, just send me an email to transgalactictournamentcrew@yahoo.com and we will worry about adding you to the community after.

When emailing me it should be in this format:
Team Name:
Captain:
Member1:
Member2:
Member3:
Member4:
Sub:1
Sub:2

Thanks Everyone! Happy hunting ;)

Fishpaste777
11-09-2015, 03:16 AM
Fish it is all in the orginial post and multiple post on this thread. :D

BUTTTT Deadline is going to be the 13th of November everyone the day before the tournament to sign up!
Entering the tournament is easy, just send me an email to transgalactictournamentcrew@yahoo.com and we will worry about adding you to the community after.

When emailing me it should be in this format:
Team Name:
Captain:
Member1:
Member2:
Member3:
Member4:
Sub:1
Sub:2

Thanks Everyone! Happy hunting ;)

I meant the tgt crew community on the ps4 so all players no where to find the sign up location :)

Alexzimys
11-09-2015, 02:23 PM
I meant the tgt crew community on the ps4 so all players no where to find the sign up location :)

I did that as well thanks boss :D

Fishpaste777
11-09-2015, 03:46 PM
I did that as well thanks boss :D

No problem bae<3

Alexzimys
11-14-2015, 10:33 AM
http://challonge.com/2ndCompTGT

Official Tournament Bracket Posted

Tournament will be changing to Double Elimination due to the lack of teams to make everything a little more fair and competitive within the player base.

Hash
11-19-2015, 02:38 AM
Man, if it was single elimination Stay Free would have won!!!! xD

Hangtime1984
11-19-2015, 01:44 PM
Man, if it was single elimination Stay Free would have won!!!! xD

Probably but your getting passed up on leaderboards what's happening?

Back on topic:

Double elimination helped a whole lot with viewers on my twitch tho. People who didn't even play in tournament have been watching.

More of these will help a long way with promotions of the game.

KIZ try to do one every two weeks <3

Hash
11-22-2015, 10:54 PM
Hahaha hangtime I love ya!

Keeping my pace on them leaderboards!

Yes topic....err right!

I would enjoy this double elimination every two weeks. Imagine an actual team formation thru the game, you could join multiple and even be a captain of one. Of course you only can pledge on one team during a tourney.

Add in some Team Tournament History, Standings and Request-Join team page. Could really be EPIC